• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Good to be visible on here, enjoyed so much of the content over that last few years. Some of the best keeping the channels of debate open. 

Glad that those who have, imo, wayward views are allowed to post and fully explain their world view. 

It's also a good place to get away from the false dichotomies of much mainstream deate be it Left vs Right, red vs blue or any other misdirection employed by those try to control these things.

37 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

Good to be visible on here, enjoyed so much of the content over that last few years. Some of the best keeping the channels of debate open. 

Glad that those who have, imo, wayward views are allowed to post and fully explain their world view. 

It's also a good place to get away from the false dichotomies of much mainstream deate be it Left vs Right, red vs blue or any other misdirection employed by those try to control these things.

<spymode>

Wexlome

</spymode>

Hello all, thanks for enabling all this Spunko, thought I should introduce myself. My name is Brian and my main interest here is to follow Durham Born's Credit Deflation thread.

I used to post on Tos from 2007. My main interest there was house price related discussion, and I always said I would buy a hovel for cash when the time was right. It turned out my life circumstances meant that the  time to buy came in 2014, so I bought a place to live  (  Birmingham ) at that point in time. I have no regrets around that, being in my early 60's now I am feeling too old to live in shared accommodation, though I did so happily from 2004 to 2013 as I  knew the right connections in Bristol.

I am looking forward to retiring soonish.

I don't think I will be posting much on here, I would prefer to read and enjoy at the moment though I might start a car related thread one day.

Edited by Bricormortis
spelling.

On 19/01/2019 at 16:09, Bricormortis said:

Hello all, thanks for enabling all this Spunko, thought I should introduce myself. My name is Brian and my main interest here is to follow Durham Born's Credit Deflation thread.

I used to post on Tos from 2007. My main interest there was house price related discussion, and I always said I would buy a hovel for cash when the time was right. It turned out my life circumstances meant that the  time to buy came in 2014, so I bought a place to live  (  Birmingham ) at that point in time. I have no regrets around that, being in my early 60's now I am feeling too old to live in shared accommodation, though I did so happily from 2004 to 2013 as I  knew the right connections in Bristol.

I am looking forward to retiring soonish.

I don't think I will be posting much on here, I would prefer to read and enjoy at the moment though I might start a car related thread one day.

Whatever you do please don't make it another Volkswagen thread FFS :Old:

7 minutes ago, coppercrutch said:

Good evening ladies and gentleman. It’s a pleasure to begin frequenting this establishment. 

We have no ladies and very few gentlemen.

Are you sure you are in the right place?

But welcome.

9 minutes ago, coppercrutch said:

Good evening ladies and gentleman. It’s a pleasure to begin frequenting this establishment. 

Hello!

From TOS or somewhere else, and how did you find this oasis?

Where-to-next-Seychelles.thumb.jpg.37ae197bbc983abda519a9056c183b3a.jpg

21 minutes ago, coppercrutch said:

Welcome aboard :)

Will you be our correspondent in Edinburgh?

20 minutes ago, coppercrutch said:

Never mind that shite.

How much would running a Toc H lamp 24/7 on the best British Gas tariff cost per month....?

XYY

18 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

We have no ladies and very few gentlemen.

Are you sure you are in the right place?

But welcome.

Bugger off. There are lots of ladies on here. Not so many gentlemen but we can’t have it all. 

5 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Never mind that shite.

How much would running a Toc H lamp 24/7 on the best British Gas tariff cost per month....?

XYY

Nobody on here is that dim :D

6 minutes ago, One percent said:

Bugger off. There are lots of ladies on here. Not so many gentlemen but we can’t have it all. 

Madam. We have already decided what you are. Now we are simply negotiating.

Said some famous bloke. Allegedly.

11 minutes ago, One percent said:

Gentlemen do not need to give you so-called ladies anything it all.

Mind, the size of some of you fat bastards these days strongly suggests that you are already scoffing the fucking lot anyway...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

1 minute ago, Wight Flight said:

Madam. We have already decided what you are. Now we are simply negotiating.

Said some famous bloke. Allegedly.

Churchill?  

I like this one 

Nancy Astor: "Winston, you are a drunk!"
Winston Churchill: "And you, madam, are ugly. But I shall be sober in the morning."
(Reported exchange will Winston Churchill.”

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Churchill?  

I like this one 

Winston Churchill: "And you, madam, are ugly. But I shall be sober in the morning."

6 minutes ago, One percent said:

Churchill?  

I like this one 

I think you will find this was said to Bressie Braddock. 

But a good line nevertheless.

8 minutes ago, One percent said:

Can’t bloody trust the internet. xD

Actually, you can. To a point

Any daft cunt could've created the sites you visit.

Once you are aware of that, your surfing pleasure is enhanced many-fold.

The virtual world is no different from the real one.

There are bull-shitters everywhere - and it is your solemn duty to "out" these bastards whatever platform they choose to spout their shite on....!

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

Hello!

Finally got moderated on ToS for pointing out that Bruce Banner is a halfwit.

I pointed our that both of his suggestions; the Queen overruling parliament, and Parliament moving to a system of anonymous voting, were... utterly ridiculous.

Now on moderation as a result. 

Thank you ToS moderators for ridding me of the need to participate - and do a tiny bit to conflate your advertising revenues.

:x