• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Who are you?

Doh Doh, doh doh.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-22970716

Talking to a copper over the weekend.

Forget the 'unidentified for 50 years ...', these will be mainly itinerant tramps.

Theres a big rise in the number of dumped/found bodies in the UK.

Unregistered migrants killing other unregistered migrants and dumping the body in the countryside.

Just now, spygirl said:

Unregistered migrants killing other unregistered migrants and dumping the body in the countryside.

I tell you where you want to dump a body to avoid detection - somewhere dog walkers don't go. I think I'd pick the middle of a busy roundabout.

1 minute ago, eight said:

I tell you where you want to dump a body to avoid detection - somewhere dog walkers don't go. I think I'd pick the middle of a busy roundabout.

A "Blue circle overcoat" propping up the M4?

That's nothing on Australia. 

I think it was the Peter Falconio case where the police searched a section of Outback for his body. They never found him but they did find a startling amount of other random bodies. Bearing in mind this was one small section of Outback....

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I think it was the Peter Falconio case where the police searched a section of Outback for his body. They never found him but they did find a startling amount of other random bodies. Bearing in mind this was one small section of Outback....

I had to look that one up.

7 minutes ago, dgul said:

I'm no expert, but you'd have thought they'd be to identify anyone UK from their dental records?

I'm sure my dentist would be able to identify me that way, but is there a central repository of dental records that can be searched, or do the police just have to ask local dentists and hope that they get lucky?

24 minutes ago, dgul said:

I'm no expert, but you'd have thought they'd be to identify anyone UK from their dental records?

If they had dental records. Tramps dont, as a rule. Or have that many teeth.

30 minutes ago, eight said:

They probably do.

However, whilst on taking a dead body miles away from human activity looks good on paper ... the reality of lugging a dead 15stone bloke probably tired after a mile or two and they just dump it in the nearest bushes.

Youd need 4 people, one at each corner, and one of those mountain rescue trays to move a body a good 5miles plus over rough ground.

24 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Seek and thee shall find

8 minutes ago, spygirl said:

If they had dental records. Tramps dont, as a rule. Or have that many teeth.

Tramps were always something before -- There'll generally be something from later childhood, or from military records, whatever.

And they don't need many teeth.  Even the pattern of 'teeth lost while alive' can be used.

The problem is when there's no records at all, which generally means non-uk.

1 hour ago, dgul said:

OK  forgive my ignorance but how do they use dental records ... surely they'd need to suspect who the person is and then go to the dentist?

DNA from people who've been nicked would be the best way.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

The dentist wouldn't give me the 6 he took out the other week.

Shame, they'd have made a lovely witchdoctor's necklace....

XYY

Sounds like a scam to me; he probably leaves all the teeth he extracts under his pillow for the tooth fairy!  ¬¬

Edited by muggle

7 hours ago, eight said:

It's nearly always the dog walkers finding the bodies. Has anyone looked into whether it's them doing the deeds?

5 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

:)

I still have 13 real teeth left you know.

The dentist wouldn't give me the 6 he took out the other week.

Shame, they'd have made a lovely witchdoctor's necklace....

XYY

could be mistaken, thought you said last week that you'd knocked one out

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

The murderers hadn't heard of Compass Plc remote sites washing powder. 

When I first went to Oz I worked for Compass for 6 months on a remote site. I had to do safety inductions and  showing the new staff the chemical room. To relieve the intense boredom of working for Compass in the middle of nowhere I advised new starters to go easy with the washing powder as it was Aussie Truckers favourite brand because  you could dissolve a body in it inside 24 hours. 

About a month before I left I ran this line and some girl got very upset and said her Father was a trucker. 

Edited by Kurt Barlow

27 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

The murderers hadn't heard of Compass Plc remote sites washing powder. 

When I first went to Oz I worked for Compass for 6 months on a remote site. I had to do safety inductions and  showing the new staff the chemical room. To relieve the intense boredom of working for Compass in the middle of nowhere I advised new starters to go easy with the washing powder as it was Aussie Truckers favourite brand because  you could dissolve a body in it inside 24 hours. 

Is this true, and can you get it in the UK?

5 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

What do you want?

I'm sure your lot has already made contact, if the state of the world is anything to go by. xD