• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

25 years

Thats when the last co durham coal field closed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7243999/Union-kingpin-McCluskey-brands-Corbyns-deputy-Watson-f-king-disgrace-anti-Semitism-crisis.html

The bulk shut down before ww2.

Its was a crap dangerous job.

The lunatic left have some sort of fetish, where a bloke, who represents nhs office clerks on flexitime and take 20d sick a year, turns up  and bangs on about the opressed. The opressed are the people paying for uk public sector.

The solution to loons like Len is not to ban unions. Its to force every worker in the uk to be a in a union. Fixed £50/m contrib. Like workers represention move beyond public sector and the left.

11 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Thats when the last co durham coal field closed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7243999/Union-kingpin-McCluskey-brands-Corbyns-deputy-Watson-f-king-disgrace-anti-Semitism-crisis.html

The bulk shut down before ww2.

Its was a crap dangerous job.

The lunatic left have some sort of fetish, where a bloke, who represents nhs office clerks on flexitime and take 20d sick a year, turns up  and bangs on about the opressed. The opressed are the people paying for uk public sector.

The solution to loons like Len is not to ban unions. Its to force every worker in the uk to be a in a union. Fixed £50/m contrib. Like workers represention move beyond public sector and the left.

Crikey that's strong stuff from McCluskey, that sort of speech is enough to put the frighteners on most people who feel drawn to vote Labour; except the  most die hard Comrades.

Just now, crashmonitor said:

Crikey that's strong stuff from McCluskey, that sort of speech is enough to put the frighteners on most people who feel drawn to vote Labour; except the  most die hard Comrades.

For the many ... not the few...

Len McCluskey, various times.

Len knocked up Jenny Formby. He also employs one of Cuntbyns sons.

They clearly no longer care. They feel empowered.

They know that they now control the Labour Party due to the way they vote a leader and also vote the party executive.

They also know that they have a hard core in the North and in Wales who will always dumbly vote for them. Add in their marxist mates and their new muslim chums.... and I think they don't care a feck what they say. Perhaps, eventually, it will be what they do.

16006606-7243999-image-a-22_156303922247

It was just after the sheep had returned, on a pleasant evening when the animals had finished work and were making their way back to the farm buildings, that the terrified neighing of a horse sounded from the yard. Startled, the animals stopped in their tracks. It was Clover's voice. She neighed again, and all the animals broke into a gallop and rushed into the yard. Then they saw what Clover had seen.

It was a pig walking on his hind legs.

Yes, it was Squealer. A little awkwardly, as though not quite used to supporting his considerable bulk in that position, but with perfect balance, he was strolling across the yard. And a moment later, out from the door of the farmhouse came a long file of pigs, all walking on their hind legs. Some did it better than others, one or two were even a trifle unsteady and looked as though they would have liked the support of a stick, but every one of them made his way right round the yard successfully. And finally there was a tremendous baying of dogs and a shrill crowing from the black cockerel, and out came Napoleon himself, majestically upright, casting haughty glances from side to side, and with his dogs gambolling round him.

He carried a whip in his trotter.

Posted (edited)

Labour getting more hardline against  any party members that pose a threat to Corbyn's glorious revolution of 2015. Insurrection dealt with brutally. Watson a f$$king disgrace and left in no doubt he is on the  Supreme Leader's List.

Jeremy-Corbyn-in-his-Lenin-cap-922370.jpg.db5872c8f2c8f2f09e77ad08ff91f72e.jpg

Edited by crashmonitor

3 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

Labour getting more hardline against  any party members that pose a threat to Corbyn's glorious revolution of 2015. Insurrection dealt with brutally. Watson a f$$king disgrace and left in no doubt he is on the  Supreme Leader's List.

Jeremy-Corbyn-in-his-Lenin-cap-922370.jpg.db5872c8f2c8f2f09e77ad08ff91f72e.jpg

IMPO so many of them have acted as if they keep quiet then they will not be targeted. It was disgraceful how silent the majority of Labour MP's were when there was that meeting - Corbyn present - and that Jewish female Labour MP was verbally targeted. Also disgusting how little attention the Media gave it because, seemingly, Labour and Corbyn can do no wrong.

But still the penny still does not appear to have dropped with the majority of Labour MP's and their luvvie supporters. 

The roots of this all began a long time ago when political correctness for certain ethnic groups and a certain religion became, at first, fashionable amongst the London Left elite and then turned into an ideology that cannot be mentioned, let alone criticised, amongst them.

Well Labour are still pulling them in.

The crowd are clearly not ex miners

The past is an issue but just see long term shit stirring by Labour in these areas.

Brothers in arms with Bradford, Leeds and much of Liverpool and north Manchester.

Well some of those brothers, one group, are increasingly more equal and important in Labours future block vote.

But not sure I would say that in front of this crowd though.

I like Tom Watson. I dont go along with much of his politics but around Saville time he stood up.

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/labour-antisemitism-row-len-mccluskey-calls-tom-watson-f-disgrace-after-formby-attack-11762455

2371907130814324707_4717365.jpg

1 minute ago, The Grey Man said:

The crowd are clearly not ex miners

I'd enjoy hearing you repeat that in Shotton Comrades' Club or Easington Colliery Welfare right now.

You'd be exiting through the main window with your bollocks staying-put...

XYY

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I'd enjoy hearing you repeat that in Shotton Comrades' Club or Easington Colliery Welfare right now.

XYY

Oh your right.

I could add that a good number of my junior school class mates had dads in the police.

They were shipped accross the hills to the east and the miners strike.

One older friend..ex cop..told me how the overtime  going to the strikes paid for many mortgages. Not the miners mortgages clearly.

Not a view..just some facts.

From the other side of the hills.

Edited by The Grey Man
Spelling

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

I think ges right.

Most mines stopped recruiting 10, 20 years before they shut.

Youngest durham miner in 95 would have been mid to late 30s, so mid to late 50s today.

Not all would have been as engaged as Joe Snowball.

8 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

Oh your right.

I could add that a good number of my junior school class mates had dads in the police.

They were shipped accross the hills to the east and the miners strike.

One older friend..ex cop..told me how the overtime  going to the strikes paid for many mortgages. Not the miners mortgages clearly.

Not a view..just some facts.

From the other side of the hills.

South Yorkshire police force?  They have covered themselves in glory time and again since the battle of orgreave. Not. 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I think ges right.

Most mines stopped recruiting 10, 20 years before they shut.

Youngest durham miner in 95 would have been mid to late 30s, so mid to late 50s today.

Not all would have been as engaged as Joe Snowball.

I live here, half my family were miners round here - some badly injured and killed at work - and yet as ever, Mr Know-fuck-all chips-in with his usual fantasies.

I can guarantee you there were plenty of ex-miners there today - I watched 12 get in a mini-bus at the top of my own fucking street mate.

I am 54, and there were many lads I went to school with who got jobs in the pits. They still live here, they are still ex-miners. There's fuckers in their 90s in wheelchairs still go there you fucking pig-ignorant fool - it's a tradition.

Who the fuck do you think carried all them colliery banners around Durham - fucking Romanians....???

Give your fucking head a shake you dozy cunt...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

Just now, The XYY Man said:

I live here, half my family were miners round here - some badly injured and killed at work - and yet as ever, Mr Know-fuck-all chips-in with his usual fantasies.

I can guarantee you there were plenty of ex-miners there today - I watched 12 get in mini-bus at the top of my own fucking street mate.

I am 54, and there were many lads I went to school with and got jobs in the pits. They still live here, they are still ex-miners. There's fuckers in their 90s in wheelchairs still go there you fucking pig-ignorant fool - it's a tradition.

Who the fuck do you think carried all them colliery banners around Durham - fucking Romanians....???

Give your fucking head a shake you dozy cunt...

XYY

Mid to late 50s.

I was too young to know either way.

All I knew were class mates saying they couldnt be picked up today as their dad were at the strikes.

I did watch the news then..and just saw big horrible fights. Between the police and others.

I didnt know the others. I didnt live there. I knew the police were my friends dads.

Just now, spygirl said:

Mid to late 50s.

Don't try and back-track again you fucking cretin. The O/P said there were NO ex-miners in the crowd. You popped-up and agreed with him.

Their ages are a total and fucking utter irrelevance. They were there today - In their thousands as they are every year - you fucking imbecile.

It staggers me that folk on here actually take a thick cunt like you seriously.

I can only suppose they went to the same window-licking school that you did.

XYY

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Don't try and back-track again you fucking cretin. The O/P said there were NO ex-miners in the crowd. You popped-up and agreed with him.

Their ages are a total and fucking utter irrelevance. They were there today - In their thousands as they are every year - you fucking imbecile.

It staggers me that folk on here actually take a thick cunt like you seriously.

I can only suppose they went to the same window-licking school that you did.

XYY

Im the OP.

I cant see anyone who looks like an ex  miner in that photo.

Can you?

The  number of miners drops like a brick, year in, year out.

The youngest ons i kniw worked down Selby. Theres a couple who are slighly younger by me. But afaik, recruitment stopped in the late 80s as unemployed miners travelled.

I dont think theres a west yorkshire miner under 60. My uncle was one of the last, laid off by labour in the 70s. I also dont think theres many still alive. Uncle isnt. And tge buses up to scabby are 95% widows.

Theres a wierd left fantasy fetish around miners. 

The uks most productive mines were - and are - the open cast ones in noryhumbria

I dont see much support here.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-46908465

Posted (edited)

Even if it's real is the anti-semitism a bit of a distraction/diversion seeing as Labour policies are now anti old working class as well.  Of course Labour politicians will attend the galas and get togethers and say otherwise.

Edited by twocents

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I cant see anyone who looks like an ex  miner in that photo. 

Can you?

The  number of miners drops like a brick, year in, year out.

Bollocks. Bollocks, and more bollocks.

Clue: They are the people under the big coloured curtain with all the shiny musical things you've seen on Play School.

There are many thousands of ex-miners alive where I live - and although there are obviously a few less every year - "dropping like bricks" is yet more of your bullshit.

You think the old "I've lost my rag so you win the argument" crap applies here...?

There is no argument to "win" because you don't actually have one.

The grey bloke made the first claim, you backed him up.

You are both making shit up, and your-own photograph proves it.

But will you fuck accept you know Jack-shit about miners in County Durham - like a spoilt bairn you just keep rattling on with your total and utter child-like fucking slavver.

You're even more of a retard than I ever thought...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

Posted (edited)

I posted pic.

Comment on the pic ..the crowd are clearly not miners.

I stand by that.

The rest of my comment was an opinion based on the wider political picture.

2371907130814324707_4717365.jpg

Edited by The Grey Man
Missing info