• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Man in gimp suit terrorises village

Ok, own up, who is it?  xD

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-48982140

A woman says she is scared to go out after enduring a "terrifying" encounter with a man wearing a gimp suit in a dark village lane.

She was walking in Claverham, Somerset, when she saw "someone charging at me in a full black rubbery suit".

The man advanced towards her, "grunting and breathing heavily" before fleeing the scene, she said.

Police said there had been a small number of reports of a man jumping out at people in the area.

Officers were called to the scene at about 23:30 BST on Thursday and used a helicopter and sniffer dog in an unsuccessful search for the man.

There was also this recently, apparently an internet thing done to get a video of terrified people running away:

spacer.png

Police have released more details on a mask-wearing man who chased members of the public around Newquay holding a knife and a meat cleaver.

The shocking incident took place in the Fore Street area just after 4am on Saturday morning.

The man, who was wearing a "Friday 13th"-style mask and brandishing a meat cleaver, chased people around the busy holiday destination.

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/more-details-released-after-friday-2983567

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

There was also this recently, apparently an internet thing done to get a video of terrified people running away:

spacer.png

Police have released more details on a mask-wearing man who chased members of the public around Newquay holding a knife and a meat cleaver.

The shocking incident took place in the Fore Street area just after 4am on Saturday morning.

The man, who was wearing a "Friday 13th"-style mask and brandishing a meat cleaver, chased people around the busy holiday destination.

NFC?  

25 minutes ago, One percent said:

Ok, own up, who is it?  xD

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-48982140

A woman says she is scared to go out after enduring a "terrifying" encounter with a man wearing a gimp suit in a dark village lane.

She was walking in Claverham, Somerset, when she saw "someone charging at me in a full black rubbery suit".

The man advanced towards her, "grunting and breathing heavily" before fleeing the scene, she said.

Police said there had been a small number of reports of a man jumping out at people in the area.

Officers were called to the scene at about 23:30 BST on Thursday and used a helicopter and sniffer dog in an unsuccessful search for the man.

FFS if a man can't go for a walk in his wetsuit, especially towards the end of the week when he may be running out of conventional attire, what is the world coming to?

27 minutes ago, One percent said:

Probably was padlocked into it and was desperate for help to get out.

If the Police helo could not find him it would suggest that he is local - so worth knowing if you are a local kink person looking to meet friends.

For future reference, unless 6 inch heels are involved it ain't me.

16 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

spacer.png

If he'd got on a train with Darren Pencille, I wouldn't have been losing much sleep.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

spacer.png

Bet they wouldn't try that in a country where the cops are routinely armed.

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Bet they wouldn't try that in a country where the cops are routinely armed.

There's a clown one from the US where the victim pulls a gun and the clown shits himself.

Edit - it's actually Stockholm. 4.00 in:

Edited by Roger_Mellie

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

There's a clown one from the US where the victim pulls a gun and the clown shits himself.

Edit - it's actually Stockholm. 4.00 in:

Most of those seem really fake and the clickbait title suggests so. Why is someone innocently hanging around 2 armed 'gangsters' in an underpass filming? 

I don't  understand why people don't react to these things like this guy did:

Edited by spunko

3 hours ago, spunko said:

Most of those seem really fake and the clickbait title suggests so. Why is someone innocently hanging around 2 armed 'gangsters' in an underpass filming? 

I don't  understand why people don't react to these things like this guy did:

My 13 year old likes to jump on me when I least expect it, like a toddler except he’s now the size of a smallish adult. He was hanging out with his friends after school and ended up coming out of the station about 1 minute behind me as I was coming back from work. He snuck up behind me and jumped on me. Unfortunately my response when out on the street is rather different from when i’m mooching about at home. I elbowed him in the stomach and swung around with my fist flying. I only just stopped myself from smashing my fist right into his face. Gave him a right shock.

19 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

spacer.png

There was the clowns craze a few years ago

Well, an update on this

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7254237/Victim-reveals-took-picture-late-night-encounter-grunting-man-ran-away.html

Locals have reported seeing him engaging in inappropriate behaviour with animals and acting suggestively.

'He said it's been an ongoing issue for the past four years and that it's normally animals involved or he'd let himself into people's gardens and has been seen humping their grass or breathing on their window sills, strange things like that

The suspect, who the Daily Mail has decided not to name, was described by locals as a quiet man from a very religious family.

On 15/07/2019 at 16:55, stokiescum said:

There was the clowns craze a few years ago

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/27/clown-starts-mass-brawl-cruise-guests-using-plates-weapons-10471999/

“Clown starts ‘mass brawl on cruise with guests using plates as weapons’ ....

It is believed the fight broke out after one group had requested a cruise with no fancy dress and were annoyed that a passenger dressed as a clown had shown up.”

Should have wore a tuxedo