• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

Nazis - don't judge them by the actions of a few bad apples

Just now, SNACR said:

This it a totally different immigration argument really it's about labour movement within the EU.

Perhaps but it still highlights the problems of the uk not having a sensible immigration policy. IMO a sensible immigration policy is allowing any person who has a job and can be self supporting into the uk.

26 minutes ago, montecristo said:

I'm just stating a fact.  Once the Muslim population in a country hits a critical mass the native population is decimated.  See Lebanon for a recent example.  

Possibly the usurpation of native religions is not uncommon in the history of any country and Africa had to tolerate our Christian invasion for years.

But, to be honest these sort of statements, are like the worst sort of climate change alarmists where the scenario is just so extreme it undermines and legitimate concerns there might be.

I can't see how a system that can readily trump up charges and throw away the key on TR is readily going to keel over to Islam. There's virtually no muslims in any key positions whatsoever in this country - and there certainly ought to be relatively to the number Jews occupy.

39 minutes ago, SNACR said:

What are we looking at as a kind of cut off date. Can we say anyone who's been here since before the turn of the century can be considered safe from the Dosbods led pogroms to come?

Luton was a Third World shithole in the early nineties, at least.

1 minute ago, mooncat69 said:

Luton was a Third World shithole in the early nineties, at least.

I've been going since long before that and it's never been Tunbridge Wells.

Just now, SNACR said:

Possibly the usurpation of native religions is not uncommon in the history of any country and Africa had to tolerate our Christian invasion for years.

But, to be honest these sort of statements, are like the worst sort of climate change alarmists where the scenario is just so extreme it undermines and legitimate concerns there might be.

I can't see how a system that can readily trump up charges and throw away the key on TR is readily going to keel over to Islam. There's virtually no muslims in any key positions whatsoever in this country - and there certainly ought to be relatively to the number Jews occupy.

Home secretary and mayor of London are pretty key positions.

You might not like my statements but they are fact.  Name me a Muslim majority country with a thriving Christian population?  I can't , but I can name you many Christian countries with a thriving Muslim population.   Take your blinkers off.

1 minute ago, montecristo said:

Home secretary and mayor of London are pretty key positions.

You might not like my statements but they are fact.  Name me a Muslim majority country with a thriving Christian population?  I can't , but I can name you many Christian countries with a thriving Muslim population.   Take your blinkers off.

I wouldn't consider those key positions particularly and both are totally westernised.

Religious persecution is as old as time there's no realistic prospect of that occurring here and there's geopolitical elements there. After Idi Amin lost power in Uganda muslims were slaughtered and exiled there. In the grand scheme of things it's not that long ago we burnt all the jews in the castle at York.

Not much diversity in Israel, and far more evidence Jewish domination of political, public and economic life might be an issue but other than people dismissed as internet cranks, and anti-semites no-ones worried about them taking over.

1 hour ago, ccc said:

All the Muslim "Paks" that came to jockland back when I was younger were sound. Got on fine with everyone. Little hassle. No doubt they took a bit of abuse and that's not on - but generally despite all the "Paki" jokes - it really was no big deal. 

Now ? Completely different story. The new arrivals give zero shit in general - and the majority are really a huge negative to this country. 

Its the children of the 1st wave of immigrants. And it was predicted by the Indians who came at the same time. There is a good reason Indians as in the ones from India despise Pakistanis.

1 hour ago, SNACR said:

The first generation came here because we fucked up their country by effectively introducing religious violence there.

Yes it was all peace and harmony before the Brits came along.

You truly are a repugnant apologist.

32 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Not much diversity in Israel, and far more evidence Jewish domination of political, public and economic life might be an issue but other than people dismissed as internet cranks, and anti-semites no-ones worried about them taking over.

Muslims make up 18% of the population in Israel. 

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/israel/israeli-arabs/muslims-reach-near-18-of-israels-population/2018/08/21/

Whereas if i had an Israeli stamp in my passport i would not be allowed to visit most Muslim countries in the Middle East.

39 minutes ago, SNACR said:

I wouldn't consider those key positions particularly and both are totally westernised.

Home Secretary, Foreign Secretary and Chancellor are the 3 main positions in govt after PM.

11 minutes ago, Tdog said:

Yes it was all peace and harmony before the Brits came along.

You truly are a repugnant apologist.

No, but that was their affair then. Everything post the East India Company's arrival became ours.

6 minutes ago, Tdog said:

Muslims make up 18% of the population in Israel. 

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/israel/israeli-arabs/muslims-reach-near-18-of-israels-population/2018/08/21/

Whereas if i had an Israeli stamp in my passport i would not be allowed to visit most Muslim countries in the Middle East.

They'll be mostly, if not exclusively, Palestinians though.

2 minutes ago, Tdog said:

Home Secretary, Foreign Secretary and Chancellor are the 3 main positions in govt after PM.

Have a look at how many Jewish politicians there are - or even Scottish.

I would want to see them in the important civil service roles to believe they were wielding any significant influence over actual policy.

1 minute ago, SNACR said:

No, but that was their affair then. Everything post the East India Company's arrival became ours.

They'll be mostly, if not exclusively, Palestinians though.

So they were warring before we got there but after we left it was all our fault, thats good to know.

You're guessing at the last comment arent you.

2 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Have a look at how many Jewish politicians there are - or even Scottish.

I would want to see them in the important civil service roles to believe they were wielding any significant influence over actual policy.

Yes amazing that there are Scottish politicians in Britain. But there are 15 Muslim MPs now, that is approx 2.7% MPs. Being as theyve not long been in Britain that is a significant number and look at the rate their numbers are growing.

Muslim MPs 1992-2017

graph

3 minutes ago, Tdog said:

So they were warring before we got there but after we left it was all our fault, thats good to know.

You're guessing at the last comment arent you.

Well, in my fantasy made up world I've go to Israel usually once a year, or more, and I've never seen much evidence of anything else but I will keep an open mind and investigate further for you if you like on the next trip.

They were only involved in tribal wars before we got there then we fucked about trying to solve it with border changes along religious lines, which actually made things worse - we weren't there on a holiday BTW we were deriving significant economic benefits.

There is a distinct lack of candour regarding a lot of both foreign policy and asylum seekers, as I've said before. If we're off sorting some foreign country out, for seemingly no good reason, it most likely because we went once before long ago and fucked with it.

Yes amazing that there are Scottish politicians in Britain. But there are 15 Muslim MPs now, that is approx 2.7% MPs. Being as theyve not long been in Britain that is a significant number and look at the rate their numbers are growing.

Muslim MPs 1992-2017

graph

They should be, their population is growing, is it not? - I thought that was part of the general beef on here.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Well, in my fantasy made up world I've go to Israel usually once a year, or more, and I've never seen much evidence of anything else but I will keep an open mind and investigate further for you if you like on the next trip.

They were only involved in tribal wars before we got there then we fucked about trying to solve it with border changes along religious lines, which actually made things worse - we weren't there on a holiday BTW we were deriving significant economic benefits.

There is a distinct lack of candour regarding a lot of both foreign policy and asylum seekers, as I've said before. If we're off sorting some foreign country out, for seemingly no good reason, it most likely because we went once before long ago and fucked with it.

I doubt you go to Israel once a year or more as you  come across as a fantasist. Though if you its unfortunate that your passport stamp will stop you getting into your beloved Islamic nations.

You know little of the creation of Pakistan and the fact the Muslims wanted their own state for a long time before 1947.

What your kind think is that pretty much all wars are the fault of us pesky Brits, and brown people were merely burning down a couple of villages before we taught them our evil ways.

Maybe you ought to get a 2nd passport and see how Muslims treat Indian workers in Qatar, Saudi etc.. you;ll see the true nature of these vile people.

Edited by Tdog

2 hours ago, SNACR said:

The first generation came here because we fucked up their country by effectively introducing religious violence there. Another lot came here because we built a fuck off dam and flooded their homes and villages. Some of them had the audacity to start, and expand their own families after they settled here just like, you know, any British citizens can. 

Of course none of them work, and they love nothing more than driving uber cars around for fun all day. 

Hardly any came here initially. In the 50s the newly independent governments of India and Pakistan largely co-operated with our Government and prevented them from entering the UK. Loopholes were found by the late 50s . Hundreds of millions of them back in South Asia, even back then, and literally a few thousand came here...

Until the mid 50s, the inflow was negligible. In the hundreds. Only in 1961, when it was announced that in 1962 they'd have to have skills and a job to go to was there a rush to get in. The figures...

1955: 1,850

1956: 2,050

1957: 5,170

1958: 4,690

1959: 1,860

1960: 2,500

1961: 25,080

Again, it was an economic migration too. It wasnt families escaping anything. Until 1961, it was almost exclusively men seeking money. When they were expected to have skills and jobs, it fell back again. 

Most of their growth was chain migration and absurdly high birth rates (over 9 TFR for the first generation) 

I doubt you go to Israel once a year or more as you  come across as a fantasist. Though if you its unfortunate that your passport stamp will stop you getting into your beloved Islamic nations.

You know little of the creation of Pakistan and the fact the Muslims wanted their own state for a long time before 1947.

What your kind think is that pretty much all wars are the fault of us pesky Brits, and brown people were merely burning down a couple of villages before we taught them our evil ways.

Maybe you ought to get a 2nd passport and see how Muslims treat Indian workers in Qatar, Saudi etc.. you;ll see the true nature of these vile people.

I don't I know on this planet there's near endless scope for one ethinic group treating another like shit. Japan won't even let ex-pat Japanese back after too long as it considers them no longer Japanese.

You might view some mono-culture like Japan as the sort of ethnic nirvana, you want to live in, but I've fantasised going there and it's not for me.

I don't claim any such thing as we've started all the wars but we have meddled with the borders of more countries than anyone else. If things hadn't gone as well with the hand back of Hong Kong to China we'd similarly have had to suck up having a load of them back here. 

1 minute ago, PatronizingGit said:

Hardly any came here initially. In the 50s the newly independent governments of India and Pakistan largely co-operated with our Government and prevented them from entering the UK. Loopholes were found by the late 50s . Hundreds of millions of them back in South Asia, even back then, and literally a few thousand came here...

Until the mid 50s, the inflow was negligible. In the hundreds. Only in 1961, when it was announced that in 1962 they'd have to have skills and a job to go to was there a rush to get in. The figures...

Again, it was an economic migration too. It wasnt families escaping anything. Until 1961, it was almost exclusively men seeking money. When they were expected to have skills and jobs, it fell back again. 

Most of their growth was chain migration and absurdly high birth rates (over 9 TFR for the first generation) 

Its akin to debating with the drunken lefty in the  Student Union bar. Hence i give up with SNACR.

7 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

I didn't think there was any disagreement though it was initially displacement from turmoil back home

Following the Second World War, the break-up of the British Empire and the independence of Pakistan, Pakistani immigration to the United Kingdom increased, especially during the 1950s and 1960s. Many Pakistanis came to Britain following the turmoil during the partition of India and the subsequent independence of Pakistan; among them were those who migrated to Pakistan upon displacement from India, and then migrated to the UK, thus becoming secondary migrants.[27] Migration was made easier as Pakistan was a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.[4] Pakistanis were invited by employers to fill labour shortages which arose after the Second World War. As Commonwealth citizens, they were eligible for most British civic rights. They found employment in the textile industries of Lancashire and Yorkshire, manufacturing in the West Midlands, and car production and food processing industries of Luton and Slough. It was common for Pakistani employees to work on night shifts and at other less-desirable hours.[28]

Just now, SNACR said:

I don't I know on this planet there's near endless scope for one ethinic group treating another like shit. Japan won't even let ex-pat Japanese back after too long as it considers them no longer Japanese.

You might view some mono-culture like Japan as the sort of ethnic nirvana, you want to live in, but I've fantasised going there and it's not for me.

I don't claim any such thing as we've started all the wars but we have meddled with the borders of more countries than anyone else. If things hadn't gone as well with the hand back of Hong Kong to China we'd similarly have had to suck up having a load of them back here. 

I don't get this selective 'we' 

If its OK to treat all British people as responsible for whatever crimes you think the empire committed, and in recompense, surrender our homeland to them, why can't I treat all muslims as responsible for a terror attack carried out by a select few muslims?

wrt to HK....we did actually invite a bunch of them here under the BNSS scheme...however, most of those who wanted to leave went to Canada/Vancouver instead and are rapidly taking displacing the former majority population there too. 

2 hours ago, montecristo said:

I'm just stating a fact.  Once the Muslim population in a country hits a critical mass the native population is decimated.  See Lebanon for a recent example.  

http://godreports.com/2015/09/how-islam-takes-over-countries/

In Dr. Peter Hammond’s book, “Slavery, Terrorism and Islam,” he documents the way Muslims slowly develop a presence in various countries and as their population numbers build, become more aggressive and assertive about exercising Sharia law.

“Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life,” Dr. Hammond notes in his book. “Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.”

Their takeover of a country, what Dr. Hammond refers to as “Islamization,” begins when the population of Muslims reaches a critical mass, and they being to agitate for various privileges.

Open, free, democratic societies are particularly vulnerable. “When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well,” he notes.

This is how it works, according to Dr. Hammond:

When the Muslim population remains under 2% in a country, they will be seen primarily as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the current situation in:

United States — Muslim 0.6%

Australia — Muslim 1.5%

Canada — Muslim 1.9%

China — Muslim 1.8%

Italy — Muslim 1.5%

Norway — Muslim 1.8%

As the Muslim population reaches 2% to 5%, they begin to recruit from ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, within prisons and street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 2%

Germany — Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%

Spain — Muslim 4%

Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

“From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population,” Dr. Hammond notes. “For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food” and increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature such food on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is happening in:

France — Muslim 8%

Philippines — 5%

Sweden — Muslim 5%

Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

Soon they begin to apply pressure to allow Sharia law within their own communities (sometimes ghettos).

“When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions,” Dr. Hammond notes. “In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.” These tensions are seen on a regular basis in:

Guyana — Muslim 10%

India — Muslim 13.4%

Israel — Muslim 16%

Kenya — Muslim 10%

Russia — Muslim 15%

The violence increases when the Muslim population reaches 20%. “After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues,” such as in:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

“At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare,” such as in:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%

Chad — Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, persecution of non-believing “infidels” rises significantly, including sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia law as a weapon, and Jizya, a tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania — Muslim 70%

Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%

Qatar — Muslim 77.5%

Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out “infidels,” and move toward a 100% Muslim society, which has been experienced to some degree in:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%

Egypt — Muslim 90%

Gaza — Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%

Iran — Muslim 98%

Iraq — Muslim 97%

Jordan — Muslim 92%

Morocco — Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan — Muslim 97%

Palestine — Muslim 99%

Syria — Muslim 90%

Tajikistan — Muslim 90%

Turkey — Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

A 100% Muslim society will theoretically usher in their version of peace — the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. “Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrassas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word,” such as in:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%

Somalia — Muslim 100%

Yemen — Muslim 100%

Dr. Hammond observes this Islamic ideal is seldom realized. “Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.”

“It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia law,” he states.

Dr. Hammond is also concerned by demographic trends. “Today’s 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world’s population,” he observes. “But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world’s population by the end of this century.”

1 minute ago, PatronizingGit said:

I don't get this selective 'we' 

If its OK to treat all British people as responsible for whatever crimes you think the empire committed, and in recompense, surrender our homeland to them, why can't I treat all muslims as responsible for a terror attack carried out by a select few muslims?

wrt to HK....we did actually invite a bunch of them here under the BNSS scheme...however, most of those who wanted to leave went to Canada/Vancouver instead and are rapidly taking displacing the former majority population there too. 

No, I wouldn't conflate the two. Crimes or terrorist atrocities perpetrated by individuals being the wider responsibility of the individuals of that society to solve directly but agree they certainly should not be treated favourably if they support them either overtly or tacitly.

If a government's foreign policy breaks something then I am of the opinion it takes ownership and steps up and takes responsibility for as long as it takes.

I am not saying there are not legitimate issues around all these things I am challenging the persistent wibbling on about gimmegrants and such like on here. It is portrayed as if they are all rocking up and ( and always have done) sneaking under the wire, suitcase under their arm, to get their grubby hands on those juicy juicy bennies. Although it can be the case it is not always or even largely the case historically.

The MSM like to push this version which people lap up because they love the idea (despite moaning about it all the time) they live in some sort of nirvana the rest of the world wants in on.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Tdog said:

http://godreports.com/2015/09/how-islam-takes-over-countries/

In Dr. Peter Hammond’s book, “Slavery, Terrorism and Islam,” he documents the way Muslims slowly develop a presence in various countries and as their population numbers build, become more aggressive and assertive about exercising Sharia law.

“Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life,” Dr. Hammond notes in his book. “Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.”

Their takeover of a country, what Dr. Hammond refers to as “Islamization,” begins when the population of Muslims reaches a critical mass, and they being to agitate for various privileges.

Open, free, democratic societies are particularly vulnerable. “When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well,” he notes.

This is how it works, according to Dr. Hammond:

When the Muslim population remains under 2% in a country, they will be seen primarily as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the current situation in:

United States — Muslim 0.6%

Australia — Muslim 1.5%

Canada — Muslim 1.9%

China — Muslim 1.8%

Italy — Muslim 1.5%

Norway — Muslim 1.8%

As the Muslim population reaches 2% to 5%, they begin to recruit from ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, within prisons and street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 2%

Germany — Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%

Spain — Muslim 4%

Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

“From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population,” Dr. Hammond notes. “For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food” and increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature such food on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is happening in:

France — Muslim 8%

Philippines — 5%

Sweden — Muslim 5%

Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

Soon they begin to apply pressure to allow Sharia law within their own communities (sometimes ghettos).

“When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions,” Dr. Hammond notes. “In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.” These tensions are seen on a regular basis in:

Guyana — Muslim 10%

India — Muslim 13.4%

Israel — Muslim 16%

Kenya — Muslim 10%

Russia — Muslim 15%

The violence increases when the Muslim population reaches 20%. “After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues,” such as in:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

“At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare,” such as in:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%

Chad — Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, persecution of non-believing “infidels” rises significantly, including sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia law as a weapon, and Jizya, a tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania — Muslim 70%

Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%

Qatar — Muslim 77.5%

Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out “infidels,” and move toward a 100% Muslim society, which has been experienced to some degree in:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%

Egypt — Muslim 90%

Gaza — Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%

Iran — Muslim 98%

Iraq — Muslim 97%

Jordan — Muslim 92%

Morocco — Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan — Muslim 97%

Palestine — Muslim 99%

Syria — Muslim 90%

Tajikistan — Muslim 90%

Turkey — Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

A 100% Muslim society will theoretically usher in their version of peace — the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. “Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrassas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word,” such as in:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%

Somalia — Muslim 100%

Yemen — Muslim 100%

Dr. Hammond observes this Islamic ideal is seldom realized. “Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.”

“It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia law,” he states.

Dr. Hammond is also concerned by demographic trends. “Today’s 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world’s population,” he observes. “But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world’s population by the end of this century.”

Yeah, righto. Dr Hammond - put it in a Youtube video and maybe I'II buy it then.

Edited by SNACR