DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Prince harry talks absolute bollox.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump nails it....."I wish him all the luck...cause he's gonna need it"    

Watched some of their wedding, just happened to be on so thought I'd check it out. The amount of young blonde posh totty turning up was unfucking-believable, yet here he was marrying some almost 40 ye

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Nippy said:

What connects Hungary, France, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Holy Roman Empire, Sardinia, Brazil, Russia, Greece, Germany, Romania, Great Britain, and Poland?

map.PNG.f633f1a55bc1c5128beb618568fed21a.PNG

Another way to look at it is simply that the women were brood mares supposedly of the highest stock to knock out future kings.

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

They have hair replacement systems that will be designed to gradually thicken the look of his hair over about 12 - 18 months. Few have weaves these days. No one has a wig. They have Hollywood hair replacement systems which involve at least monthly visits if not weekly. 

Just type 'hollywood hair replacement' into youtube and watch.

I know all about hair systems.

It's still a wig. You can select materials for the base, it's human hair in the wig, you have custom density ect.... you are correct that he can pay for a new wig every month and gradually increase the density over time.

Here's a good example of a 'normal' bloke wearing a wig....I don't think anyone could tell:

And beforehand:

I can’t make up my mind whether this will be like the Katdashians or a Harry Enfield sketch. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8779057/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-agreed-star-fly-wall-Netflix-reality-series.html

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have reportedly agreed to star in a fly-on-the-wall Netflix reality series with cameras following them for three months.

The couple 'want to give people a glimpse into their lives and see all the charity work they do', a source said. 

It comes after they signed a £112 million Netflix deal to make TV series, films and children's shows for the streaming service

1 hour ago, One percent said:

I can’t make up my mind whether this will be like the Katdashians or a Harry Enfield sketch. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8779057/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-agreed-star-fly-wall-Netflix-reality-series.html

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have reportedly agreed to star in a fly-on-the-wall Netflix reality series with cameras following them for three months.

The couple 'want to give people a glimpse into their lives and see all the charity work they do', a source said. 

It comes after they signed a £112 million Netflix deal to make TV series, films and children's shows for the streaming service

What's it called?  The Prince and the Pegger?

1 hour ago, One percent said:

will have more car crashes than F1, will be the end

There's money to be made for Netflix in people tuning in to see how a royal lives, what he does, says, etc. But that interest will quickly wane without the weekly dilemmas that the Kardashians or the Osbornes had in their reality programmes. To stay on air they had to have friction, lots of bottom shots and gossip about who was rowing with whom, who was dating or sleeping with whomever, blah, blah.

It will be fun to see Harry involved in such things when he has to crunch the numbers - get great ratings otherwise you get cancelled mid-season. Thus I think there will be a short spike in interest in any such reality programme, Netflix will make the dosh and then people will lose interest. Will we see staged rows between Harry and Meg or follow Meg as she goes to get her vag waxed?

If their ratings crash - especially if they are shown to be idiots - how will that make people look at the royals here in the UK?

On 26/09/2020 at 06:54, BurntBread said:

Thank you for the Edward and Wallis video, TMT (it would actually have been good as a Nick Park re-make). I was struck by how fidgety he was at the start, and also how he managed to imbue some really dull anecdotes with charm and apparent significance, using that regal stare. Royal power is a strong rope, but twisted out of surprisingly little, I feel; a bit like gleipnir, perhaps. Wallis came across very well. I had only seen rather unflattering photographs of her previously, but she seems a vivacious character here.

The comment I quoted above. Was that apropos of nothing at all?

Edward when Prince of Wales was said to be very charismatic - he was popular with his regiment in WW1 and also with working class people he visited in areas of high unemployment. In modern terms he was a sort of amalgam of William and Harry but, after he met Wallis, the Harry qualities seemed to come to the fore.

25 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Edward when Prince of Wales was said to be very charismatic - he was popular with his regiment in WW1 and also with working class people he visited in areas of high unemployment. In modern terms he was a sort of amalgam of William and Harry but, after he met Wallis, the Harry qualities seemed to come to the fore.

In WW1 Lloyd George promoted him heavily in the media. Lots of photos of him in various military uniforms and stories of him heroically wanting to serve in the trenches, watching the trenches from afar, blah, blah. If they had Apache helicopters back then they would have stuck him in one and taken a few snaps.