• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Roger_Mellie

Bloody hell, this is grim

9 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I think that lack of humanity what makes me just want rid of her. Immediately.

Anyone with that level of murderous cruelty towards not one but two small children has spectacularly failed Humanity 101 and simply needs quietly removing from the gene pool IMO.

Try hanging roudn the school gates.

Watch the TC mums roll in.

The only thing that seperates most of them from this scum is an extra bottle of vodka and being let down by bazza at spoons and being in a really bad moon.

Its lucrative bennies for nothing.

It cultures this weird self centred, self importance, power thing where none is due.

Noone looks into it.

I have not found any reference to medical reports re the court. Presumably these would have been done.

As terrible as she is for doing these terrible things something failed somewhere regarding her. Whether it was upbringing, family, hormones - she appears to have a great desire for sex, mental health, etc, etc, something made her the way she is. It could be there from birth or something in her development caused this. 

The children seem to be well cared for - apart from her coldly murdering them - being well dressed and seemingly well fed. Maybe her family did this though.

20 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I have not found any reference to medical reports re the court. Presumably these would have been done.

As terrible as she is for doing these terrible things something failed somewhere regarding her. Whether it was upbringing, family, hormones - she appears to have a great desire for sex, mental health, etc, etc, something made her the way she is. It could be there from birth or something in her development caused this. 

The children seem to be well cared for - apart from her coldly murdering them - being well dressed and seemingly well fed. Maybe her family did this though.

The kids were failed. She wasnt.

Some people are cunts.

Ten years ago, I worked with the father in this story.  He got a new girlfriend after his marriage ended then his ex-wife killed his two kids as a retaliation.  After it happened, he quit the job and moved away, don't know where he went after that.

Killer mother jailed for 33 years

Davina and Jasmine
Davina and Jasmine were killed with a kitchen knife

A mother who murdered her two daughters as they slept has been jailed for life and must serve a minimum of 33 years.

Rekha Kumari-Baker, 41, stabbed 16-year-old Davina 37 times and 13-year-old Jasmine 29 times at their home in Stretham, Cambridgeshire.

Her ex-husband said the killings were "an act of calculated viciousness".

The 33-year minimum sentence handed down at Cambridge Crown Court is one of the longest jail terms given to a woman in the UK in modern times.

David Baker, Kumari-Baker's ex-husband, said he had been "robbed" of his daughters.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/8268632.stm

6 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

All that is required for evil to prosper is for good men to do nowt but post on DOSBODS...

XYY

It 's actually an advert for evil.O.o

The judges comment sums this up for me:

"The sad truth is that the evidence reveals no explanation for Lexi and Scarlett’s death other than you, their mother, chose to end their lives"

Usually I'm one of the first on the 'hanging's too good for 'em' bandwagon, but there's something so wrong with this, and so lacking in the mother I can't feel anything but sympathy.