• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Greta

Is this the girl that started the bollox on plastic straws, you know, the ones that used to be recycled and now they cant cos they are paper, and most came from African rivers anyway?

13 hours ago, snaga said:

quite, and what with all the deep fake hype we are being conditioned to not believe anything we see either.

I think with the deep fake shiyte which is being referenced more and more we are being conditioned to believe that we can only trust the MSM who will be able to discern what is deep fake and we must not trust alternative sources

There is an all round sinister tone I'm picking up, this Greta thing, the ban beef shiyte, eg that university banning beef in its canteens, its all getting a bit strange we're being coralled manipulated and it is becoming very obvious

Not articulated it very well, but last year or so the MSM manipulation has really kicked up a gear

Images of Greta's launch showed a mini flotilla of boats surrounding it. The launch area was beseiged by Chelsea Tractors transporting school kids to the harbour to watch Greta off. We might need a few forests to carbon neutralise this trip.

Meanwhile 20 hours in we got a sign of biblical proportions. Even the dolphins came to bow before the Great one.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7359751/Greta-Thunberg-watches-dolphins-coast-Penzance-bumpy-night-sea.html

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, gibbon said:

How the fuck did that yacht do hundreds of miles in 1 day at 20 knots sailing directly into strong winds?

Directly..  sounds unlikely.

Yacht like that,  close hauled to the wind..  uncomfortable but probably doable. 

This is for a cat, but is nice and clear (a mono will sail closer to wind)

CatamaranPolarPlot.png

The fastest monohull in the world is reported to go 36 knots.

Assuming this is not much slower than that they could probably do 20 knots up to around 30/40 deg wind angle.

Edited by Libspero

4 hours ago, BLOOLOO said:

Is this the girl that started the bollox on plastic straws, you know, the ones that used to be recycled and now they cant cos they are paper, and most came from African rivers anyway?

If it is then she is the girl who was told to say that.

She even looks like a puppet.

9 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I should add -again - Ive no problem with the wee girly.

Shes just seems to be being used by everyone.

She should be at home, playing xbox or something.

Perhaps she'll get laid on the boat and step off it a mature well-balanced human being.

Just like wot happened to Kevin.

6 minutes ago, Fischer said:

Perhaps she'll get laid on the boat and step off it a mature well-balanced human being.

Just like wot happened to Kevin.

Unlikely as it would need enough alcohol on board to sink a yacht ... Though her mother is a tidy spunk bucket. 

28 minutes ago, desertorchid said:

Spot on, especially about the liberal twitterers having lost the plot.

Dan Snow needs a cold shower now; he has gone insane.

Posted (edited)

This made me chuckle:

"Unless you count tofu-eating, milquetoast, pantywaist, beta, snowflake, self-flagellating, Mom’s-basement-dwelling, environmental science graduates as men. Which I’m not sure I do — and  they probably wouldn’t identify as men, anyway, so I don’t think I’m being judgemental here. "

Edited by desertorchid

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Ben Fogle has been doing this kind of thing for years o.O

My God, I find Ben Fogle annoying. What is he for? A holier than thou virtue signaller who only got his break into TV because of who his mummy is. In fact. Same as Dan Snow. 

17 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

My God, I find Ben Fogle annoying. What is he for? A holier than thou virtue signaller who only got his break into TV because of who his mummy is. In fact. Same as Dan Snow. 

I had no idea his mother was anybody til I read that. Just googled her and can't say I'm really any the wiser. Apparently she was in this week's Holby City but we only have it recorded; haven't watched it yet.

21 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

I thought I was making a very dry joke but no one seems to have got it. Come on Greta, I am sure you could spot it.