• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
ccc

This isn't going to be "abused"..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49082550

Surprise surprise the So-Called BBC are actually championing this utter cluster fuck.

The technical small mention that this may be used to falsely make stuff up of course. Just to cover their arses. 

But overall quite praising. 

Apparently putting a name,picture and actual address of a bloke and saying he raped your child - with no conviction or anything to base this on - is perfectly fine. 

Yet a bloke putting a pic up of his exes tits ? Horrendous crime of the century. 

The hatred of men in the UK today really is staggering. 

The problem will be when people start posting up:

“Dodgy bloke in No. 10 keeps looking at my kids funny when they’re walking to school..  pretty sure he’s a secret child molester”

Then before you know it conjecture becomes local “knowledge” and suddenly Mr Jones and his family get eggs on their windows and petrol through their letterbox.

As you say..  what could possibly go wrong..

6 minutes ago, Libspero said:

The problem will be when people start posting up:

“Dodgy bloke in No. 10 keeps looking at my kids funny when they’re walking to school..  pretty sure he’s a secret child molester”

Then before you know it conjecture becomes local “knowledge” and suddenly Mr Jones and his family get eggs on their windows and petrol through their letterbox.

As you say..  what could possibly go wrong..

To be fair to BBC they did at least provide one example of this. Bloke says people stopped coming into his shop because of a false complaint. 

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Isn't this illegal?

You would hope so but clearly not. Even FB have said that whilst most of these will be removed if reported - some they will allow to remain. 

Incredible. 

In there, almost as an afterthought:

There is also the possibility that women posting allegations could end up in court being prosecuted for libel, she says.

Well no shit.  Elton John won millions when one of the papers called him gay.

And the damage to your reputation for being called, without any evidence, a wife beater or kiddy fiddler?

Because women never lie about their exes do they?

This is on a par with the Met's "You will be believed" statement on child abuse allegations which has just resulted in "Nick" no longer being believed and committed to prison for a decade.

I hope anyone posting false allegations, and Facebook for knowingly hosting them, gets taken to the cleaners.

6 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Probably not.
Just delete yourself from it. And watch for the looks on people's faces when you tell them you're not on it.

5 minutes ago, spunko said:

I haven't been on Facebook since 2009. :Geek: Sorry if that triggers someone!

No Facebook, no Twitter, no TV for me.

Let's party like it's 1929!

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

In there, almost as an afterthought:

There is also the possibility that women posting allegations could end up in court being prosecuted for libel, she says.

Well no shit.  Elton John won millions when one of the papers called him gay.

And the damage to your reputation for being called, without any evidence, a wife beater or kiddy fiddler?

Because women never lie about their exes do they?

This is on a par with the Met's "You will be believed" statement on child abuse allegations which has just resulted in "Nick" no longer being believed and committed to prison for a decade.

I hope anyone posting false allegations, and Facebook for knowingly hosting them, gets taken to the cleaners.

That just bought back memories of my ex Polish girlfriend from Hell. 

Haven't heard anything since the end of 2014. (Touches anything wooden nearby 10 times) 

26 minutes ago, spunko said:

I haven't been on Facebook since 2009. :Geek: Sorry if that triggers someone!

You may well be. Anyone on it can still put a pic up of you from a night out, work, wedding or whatever they decide and "tag" your name in it. 

Now that won't link to your FB profile - as you don't have one - but you are still on FB. 

20 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

That just bought back memories of my ex Polish girlfriend from Hell. 

Haven't heard anything since the end of 2014. (Touches anything wooden nearby 10 times) 

I'd forgotten her but now remember the high level of her stalking about which you posted.

Men don't get a warning about crazy women either.

This case was in the local paper; she doesn't look nuts (well, she does in the police photo but not in the normal one) but that isn't a guide.

Also Jane Andrews, Sarah Ferguson's onetime PA, who murdered her boyfriend because he refused to marry her and then, after release, was done for a similar offence.

And these just being the ones that are so bad that they get into the press.

Stalker threatened to chop off rock singer's genitals and feed them to him

Obsessed Gemma Heppolette, aged 42, vowed to shoot rock singer Heath Booton and blow him up

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/gemma-heppolette-plymouth-stalker-xls-1758067

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Completely. No charge? Libel.

Given that the accuser in question is most likely a typical broke English pleb (aren't we all), would it not be wiser for the accused to sue Facebook as they have a few spare million? Maybe not possible in the UK but could it be possible to do so through the American courts? I imagine there are no win no fee lawyers who might take this up.

Any budding lawyers want to Law 101 this for me?

23 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Indeed, what could possibly go wrong with this?

It's fucking outrageous to be honest. I've met some seriously unhinged/malevolent women in my time who wouldn't think twice about calling a man they'd fallen out with a nonce. 

The fact that the So-Called BBC is tacitly encouraging local groups of potentially scorned women to mouth off about their exes or otherwise is disgraceful. 

Of course there will be some truth in there but there will also be plenty who are thrown under the bus and will never understand why they are getting dodgy looks when they drop their kids off at school.

I worry about my boy sometimes, God help him if this bollocks still exists or has escalated by the time he's a young adult.

BBC - Silence over Rotherham et al for years, Savile, Politicians.

Selective is not the word for it.

Oh and just realize, by giving it this free publicity, the So-Called BBC is promoting this behaviour and encouraging lots of new women to sign up.

Combine this with vigalente groups on Facebook and you could easily have the following:

1. Fake child abuse accusation from nutter

2. Nutter bloke who wants to kick the shit out of someone under the guise of 'protecting the kids' sees it

3. Nutter bloke assaults/kills falsly accused

Another reminder not to pay your TV licence.

Edited by JoeDavola

2 hours ago, ccc said:

To be fair to BBC they did at least provide one example of this. Bloke says people stopped coming into his shop because of a false complaint. 

You would hope so but clearly not. Even FB have said that whilst most of these will be removed if reported - some they will allow to remain. 

Incredible. 

So remind me why is TR in Jail 

Wide open for abuse, my ex missus has maintained a fiction to her other embittered single mum hags, her family,  and when all the shit was going through family court, to social services, police, cafcass, that I was an abuser, a constant perpetrator of domestic violence, controlling, psychological dominating all round meanie. None of this was evidenced. Not one iota. 

Something like this hate group on faceache would be fuel to the fire. 

I presume faceache are up to date with defamation, and also,  data protection laws  ... 

I have run into this kind of thing myself and my observations are that the greater evil are the people who believe what they read or are told with no evidence or argument whatsoever.  These same people will not believe direct evidence against their own family or their political leader.  . it really comes down to some people believe whatever they want to believe and truth is irrelevant.  Unfortunately these type of people are very numerous and it could even be all of us.  I know that I have to stop myself believing when I hear something juicy about someone I do not like.  It is very tempting to repeat any old shit you hear just to stick the knife in and it takes an effort to tell myself that this story is probably made up and don't repeat it unless you get some sort of confirmation.  People with extreme views, mostly leftie idiots, simply do not have this filter in their brains and will act out on, or repeat with embellishment, any old story that fits their own narrative. 

It is a sad comment on the state of mind of very many people.  Social media has magnified this state of mind totally out of all proportion and with zero regard to truth.  Another indicator that our society is in decline.  We used to have cultural controls on such things and we used to have the rule of law.  Both are long gone.  Interacting with society is getting harder and harder, best look after yourself only and be prepared to fight back.  If I am accused of some phobia or other I immediately accuse the accuser of Pedophilia and when they express offense I say my evidence is exactly the same as theirs against me.  I am sticking with it, sicko!   The interaction ends.  They avoid me, best result.  We need these assholes like we need a hole in the head.   

35 minutes ago, Snow bird said:

I have run into this kind of thing myself and my observations are that the greater evil are the people who believe what they read or are told with no evidence or argument whatsoever.  These same people will not believe direct evidence against their own family or their political leader.  . it really comes down to some people believe whatever they want to believe and truth is irrelevant.  Unfortunately these type of people are very numerous and it could even be all of us.  I know that I have to stop myself believing when I hear something juicy about someone I do not like.  It is very tempting to repeat any old shit you hear just to stick the knife in and it takes an effort to tell myself that this story is probably made up and don't repeat it unless you get some sort of confirmation.  People with extreme views, mostly leftie idiots, simply do not have this filter in their brains and will act out on, or repeat with embellishment, any old story that fits their own narrative. 

It is a sad comment on the state of mind of very many people.  Social media has magnified this state of mind totally out of all proportion and with zero regard to truth.  Another indicator that our society is in decline.  We used to have cultural controls on such things and we used to have the rule of law.  Both are long gone.  Interacting with society is getting harder and harder, best look after yourself only and be prepared to fight back.  If I am accused of some phobia or other I immediately accuse the accuser of Pedophilia and when they express offense I say my evidence is exactly the same as theirs against me.  I am sticking with it, sicko!   The interaction ends.  They avoid me, best result.  We need these assholes like we need a hole in the head.   

Culturally, wimmin have always gossiped.

Now theyve the ability to turbo charge gossip, leaving a record.

Mrsspy parents formed a school whatsapp group. For communicating events or urgent notices.

How very considerate and well thought out.

2 weeks before it turned into a slagging site, of kids, other parents, headteachers tas. Loads of libelling.

Then they started on kiddy abusers, either real or alledged inc. One who was on trial.

All school staff were told to leave the group so there would be no comeback.