• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Oh fucking hell, it was this or a NationalExpress for 12h

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Your ginger cunt brother and his picka-ninny bitch wife has some answering for this.

Mommy mommy, poor people scare me

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7383133/Prince-William-wife-Kate-Middleton-children-seen-boarding-budget-flight-Scotland.html

Wow.

The heir to the heir to the throne going on basically public transport. shocking. 

42 minutes ago, TheNickos said:

Fair play to them, makes the other pair look like right plonkers.

It's as if we're in a weird inversion of the 1930s - Harry and Meghan are Edward and Mrs Simpson, and Wills and Kate are George VI and the Queen Mum.  It's just a good job they're the right way round this time!

Harry is the fall guy, it is his job to be a muppet.

As for Willie it makes perfect sense to take a Flybe to Aberdeen with children as it is far safer than a light aircraft trip, I have known people hand their notice in at work after trips in wee planes to the North of Scotland or little helicopter jaunts to rigs that have not gone smoothly.

3 hours ago, spygirl said:

Your ginger cunt brother and his picka-ninny bitch wife has some answering for this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7383133/Prince-William-wife-Kate-Middleton-children-seen-boarding-budget-flight-Scotland.html

Not clicking on a DM link, but upvoted you for Bernard Manning level political incorrectedness. 

3 hours ago, spygirl said:

But poor people scare the shit out of you too, Walter Mitty.

That they have the temerity to enjoy a better lifestyle than you really winds you up. How the fuck DARE they...???

Your mask of perfection is sliding down your face like a massive rogue snot, double-oh-seven...

XYY

2 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

As for Willie it makes perfect sense to take a Flybe to Aberdeen with children as it is far safer than a light aircraft trip,

This ^ The infrastructure and set up, is sound. We've had too many incidents with the rich and famous having fatal accidents lately. 

1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

But poor people scare the shit out of you too, Walter Mitty.

That they have the temerity to enjoy a better lifestyle than you really winds you up. How the fuck DARE they...???

Your mask of perfection is sliding down your face like a massive rogue snot, double-oh-seven...

XYY

Let me know when your exploded arsegrapes have healed, then me n you, mano on puffo (thats you) outside the James Cook ....

Thast fighting, not any of funny West Hartlepool stuff.

8 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Let me know when your exploded arsegrapes have healed, then me n you, mano on puffo (thats you) outside the James Cook ....

Let me guess... You've been a professional boxer

Couple can be seen with their children as they step off the economy FlyBe plane

I suppose there were photos taken of the actual economy FlyBe plane and maybe some including some of the other passengers as well but the mail must have decided not to publish them and just publishing photos of the group walking across the tarmac (or a tarmac) would suffice.

Edited by twocents

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

Fuck off you daft cunt...

XYY

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7391191/Duchess-Prince-Harry-stayed-108-000-WEEK-seafront-seven-bed-mansion-Ibiza.html

Meghan Markle's birthday villa: Duchess and Prince Harry stayed at £108,000 a-WEEK seafront seven-bed mansion in Ibiza with an infinity pool and brought their own chef after flying in by private jet for six-day celebration

• The Duchess of Sussex celebrated her 38th birthday at the Sa Calma villa on the exclusive Vista Alegre estate
  • In addition to the sea-facing pool, the property boasts a gym, jacuzzi, an office and sprawling garden terraces
  • Visitors are provided with a house manager, waitress, live-in caretakers, housekeepers, a Range Rover with driver and night security guard