• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

Equal Opportunities Shooter - LA

It's every week now.

POLICE in Los Angeles are hunting a female shooter after she opened fire, wounding several people.

Officers responded to the area of 5th and San Julian St., near Skid Row around 12:15 p.m. after reports of multiple shooting victims, Fox11 reports.

According to officials four people appear to be shot and police say the female shooter is still at large.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9780552/los-angeles-shooting-multiple-victims-as-female-shooter-opens-fire-in-the-city-centre/

Always amazes me how few people die in these events. I’m not American Sniper by any means, just ordinarily competent with a gun and a decent shot, but armed with appropriate weapon(s) and meaning business against poor unarmed bastards I’m quite confident I could kill hundreds of people before the police shot me. Mostly they don’t, fortunately. Are all these lunatics basically fucking useless twats, and that’s part of what drives them to do such a despicable thing?

9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

This guy was arrested in LA on Tuesday.

That one sounds like thoughtcrime to me

[or, he voiced his thoughts.  For the average UK observer he's organised a small arsenal for a shooting spree, but for the US he's just some guy that really likes guns.  Now, he might have been planning something, I just don't know, but the presence of the guns isn't anywhere near enough in itself]

Edited by dgul

1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Always amazes me how few people die in these events. I’m not American Sniper by any means, just ordinarily competent with a gun and a decent shot, but armed with appropriate weapon(s) and meaning business against poor unarmed bastards I’m quite confident I could kill hundreds of people before the police shot me. Mostly they don’t, fortunately. Are all these lunatics basically fucking useless twats, and that’s part of what drives them to do such a despicable thing?

I don't think, though obvs don't know what is going on in their minds, that mass slaughter is actually the aim.

They want a dramatic impact and to be headline news. They do this by shooting people but don't actually want to kill loads.

It's not like Sunnis trying to slaughter as many "infidels" as possible to get more raisins from Mo the pedo.

8 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

They used to say similar things about the Manchester gangs in the 90s. They couldn’t shoot straight that saved a lot of lives. The choice of rapid fire hand guns, and inability to handle their adrenaline meant that there were a lot of missed shots. 

2 minutes ago, dgul said:

That one sounds like thoughtcrime to me

[or, he voiced his thoughts.  For the average UK observer he's organised a small arsenal for a shooting spree, but for the US he's just some guy that really likes guns.  Now, he might have been planning something, I just don't know, but the presence of the guns isn't anywhere near enough in itself]

If it was legal in this country I would have a whole collection of rifles and handguns from WWI and WWII because I think they're excellent and would have ammo and somewhere safe to shoot them.

I won't unless I emigrate, as they're not legal here, but it would be no more than collecting and occasionally shooting the guns from Warlord comic, Commando comic books, and war films and some of which I got to shoot as a cadet.

Having a collection of guns can mean no more than you have a collection of guns.

I have zero interest in modern guns and may end up getting some shotguns as a poor substitute.

6 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I don't think, though obvs don't know what is going on in their minds, that mass slaughter is actually the aim.

They want a dramatic impact and to be headline news. They do this by shooting people but don't actually want to kill loads.

It's not like Sunnis trying to slaughter as many "infidels" as possible to get more raisins from Mo the pedo.

It is also a power thing. Having the power of life or death over cowering frightened people, especially when the shooters target the cheerleaders or sports jocks who ridiculed them.

I imagine some of them spend a lot of time enjoying the ego trip of having that hold over life or death for their victims.

11 minutes ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

They used to say similar things about the Manchester gangs in the 90s. They couldn’t shoot straight that saved a lot of lives. The choice of rapid fire hand guns, and inability to handle their adrenaline meant that there were a lot of missed shots. 

Reminds me of this:

You'd have thought that in the process of getting a firearm you'd learn how to use it effectively.

28 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Breivik was an exception. What was it 70 something? 

And the Vegas dude without a motive.