• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
AQUAMAN

Iconoclast and Way of the World Channel deleted from YouTube

Don't know if any of you know about these channel but these were two of the best and the biggest 'Far Right' channels on youtube. They directly addressed the immigration question and had 500k+ subscribers between them and huge views on 200+ videos IIRC. They were far more right wing and direct than the petty right wingers like Steven Crowder or Sargon of Akkad.

And in the past 2 days both channels have suddenly been deleted

I know you probably all know YouTube deletes non left wing content but never seen it do blatent before. I almost thought myself that the conspiracy that they would deplatform all 'right wing' views before the 2020 Trump election was a meme.

34 minutes ago, Bakez said:

Don't know if any of you know about these channel but these were two of the best and the biggest 'Far Right' channels on youtube. They directly addressed the immigration question and had 500k+ subscribers between them and huge views on 200+ videos IIRC. They were far more right wing and direct than the petty right wingers like Steven Crowder or Sargon of Akkad.

And in the past 2 days both channels have suddenly been deleted

I know you probably all know YouTube deletes non left wing content but never seen it do blatent before. I almost thought myself that the conspiracy that they would deplatform all 'right wing' views before the 2020 Trump election was a meme.

Thanks for the heads up, fucking Youtube!

Those two were good, Way of the World is a favourite of mine, softly and calmy spoken, careful with this words and in no way mean or nasty.

Iconoclast was good too, and softer than WotW in his approach, if not his manner. He (I think) has only recently started to cone over to the side of ethno nationalism, or has only started speaking in that way recently. 

I'm going to link to both their channels on the wonderful Bitchute, and suggest some of their videos on there.

When THEY do shit like this it should be met with a torrent of postings and other efforts. They need a bloodied nose for these actions, so to speak. 

Way of the World channel :

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/OfuiQUsplm1H/

Iconoclast channel :

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/1Oh7nMsWOnEe/

My first video recommendation is this one, from Way of the World, it's the one which got his channel taken down the first time he got shut down :

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kLQ0XFkc3zGy/

22 min 54 sec long, probably fine at 1.5x some stuff happenning but not loads, best to watch the first few mins though, where Peterson "just can't do it", the fucking cowardly creep....

It's titled "The ONE Truth Jordan Peterson Won't Tell You" and sparked of a conversation on here somewhere, probably on the Jordan Peterson thread. 

Yeah, here :

27 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I'm not sure what "far right" means.

Anyone who is not virulently anti-white, or anyone who remains silent on the whole thing. 

Basically everyone except for those who are either keen on, or ok with GloboHomo.

20 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

image.png.a18ac01f6b0714394a507a8382a950d4.png

:Jumping:

It's true. 

They're a fucking joke, and THEY are losing control.

We can win this, just all gotta push and keep pushing. 

Edited by Carl Fimble
Adding links, changing it back to youtube

Has anyone's view ever changed because their favourite YouTube videos have been deleted? Of course not, it's just about advertisers whims and demands for wanting to be seen as" inclusive and progressive". Sadly until another funding model is found the 'next Youtube' will have the same problems.

11 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I'm going to link to both their channels on the wonderful Bitchute, and suggest some of their videos on there.

On the subject of Bitchute, I'm not normally too much of a conspiracy theorist, but does anyone else think it a bit suspect that Bitchute is based in the nearest sizeable town, walking distance away from the 77th Brigade? And established the year following the 77th Brigade?

Cos to me it smells a bit fishy.

YouTube is really going down the shitter.  Not just because of deleted channels, but the search results.  Fake News has been totally driven to the top, with 'debunking' videos now taking over.  You gotta really slog into like page 5 to get what you're looking for.  And it's the same with Google too.

Jesse Ventura warned about this 10 years ago.

53 minutes ago, Boglet said:

On the subject of Bitchute, I'm not normally too much of a conspiracy theorist, but does anyone else think it a bit suspect that Bitchute is based in the nearest sizeable town, walking distance away from the 77th Brigade? And established the year following the 77th Brigade?

That might just be a location and timing coincidence of course but I expect we'll find out in the fullness of time - it is British based and most if not all of the others are US so its proximity and base does seem convenient.

In the meantime from the linked article it sounds as if parts of the net including parts of organisations like youtube, twitter, facebook and instagram etc will be officially brought together to operate in-house of the army under one separate group to act under the direction of the army etc (that is if it hasn't happened already to some extent) - with a name using some sort of symbolic numerology - alongside bbc and other media organisations that already perform a similar role.

Edited by twocents

2 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

It mean anyone whos message runs contrary to the PC/globalist open borders and infinite cheap labour agenda.

Well that reinforces my assumption about applied "labels".

27 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Everything on YouTube is either propaganda, or advertising. I wouldn't have seen any of it, apart from people on here reposting the stuff.

Dear Pinmeister,

To prove you wrong I recommend these as suitable propaganda/advertising free channels for gentlemen of certain leisure persuasions.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3fqrmSkFjmkGGBPkoBO1GQ

The two below have easy on the eye mature laydees as an added bonus.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pwhitewick1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2K7yEwPIcPaQT5FM78dpyw

1 hour ago, twocents said:

That might just be a location and timing coincidence of course but I expect we'll find out in the fullness of time - it is British based and most if not all of the others are US so its proximity and base does seem convenient.

In the meantime from the linked article it sounds as if parts of the net including parts of organisations like youtube, twitter, facebook and instagram etc will be officially brought together to operate in-house of the army under one separate group to act under the direction of the army etc (that is if it hasn't happened already to some extent) - with a name using some sort of symbolic numerology - alongside bbc and other media organisations that already perform a similar role.

They will need to change their logo to this, I believe they have to stamp it on everything somewhere.

image.thumb.png.2938abe7f61ac18bf429a0f162a3a52f.png

The advertising on android youtube is getting really intrusive these days. Plus all the channels i watch seem to be all adopting the same income enhancement techniques. Im not sure if its a sign of anything (eg them getting desperate) or weve just reached a point where the consumers dant care anymore. Its getting a bit irritating.

31 minutes ago, steppensheep said:

The advertising on android youtube is getting really intrusive these days. Plus all the channels i watch seem to be all adopting the same income enhancement techniques. Im not sure if its a sign of anything (eg them getting desperate) or weve just reached a point where the consumers dant care anymore. Its getting a bit irritating.

You cant even skip the ads sometimes now

It must be to force people to pay for YouTube premium

The mainstream internet is over IMO. It's still a meme but in 25 years the internet will not be based around centralised platforms like twitter, facebook, youtube, etc

Edited by Bakez

3 hours ago, Boglet said:

I'm not normally too much of a conspiracy theorist, but

It' okay to come out. It's quite nice over here.

As far as Bitchute etc. are concerned, until the day comes that internet is not constantly 'policed' by authoritarian twats, we just stay one step ahead - floating from one platform (until that becomes compromised) to the next. YouTube was good once, but it's become increasingly compromised. The internet is a tough beast to tame completely. 

Well I know The Iconoclast had anticipated his final days on YT for some time. He had been increasingly mentioning it on his vids for several months.

Not a surprise. Not a shock. I think I only link to YT now via online news sites that are quoting from a TV clip and I try and avoid that when I remember.

Bitchute provided me with an old horror movie the other night just like the yester year of YT.

Struggling to get my son off YT. Largely the stuff he watches has not been banned. 

You Tube should ban far more. Go for it. Just let that ego carry them. They need to get so arrogant they start to pluck the higher hanging fruit. Give them enough rope...

8 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Thanks for the heads up, fucking Youtube!........

They're a fucking joke, and THEY are losing control.

We can win this, just all gotta push and keep pushing. 

Excellent post Dude!

Ive given it the highest possible accolade, and subscribed to both those channels there.

Edited by Mirror Mirror
Outbreak of spy-itis

8 hours ago, Boglet said:

Ray Vahey (?) the owner of bitchute was on some stream or other I saw the other day. He was at the computer in a rough looking undecorated junk room and I wasn't sure whether to be suspicious or impressed that this man had the funds and people to develop a website that isn't far off being a rival to youtube

32 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Another good WotW video, this one was made just after his channel was shut down the first time :

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ybkh3ALH509F/

This one's called "Why the 'chosen' few deleted my channel" and it's got loads happening on the screen, 10min 14s long, decent music too.

The bitchute search is hopeless, but if you know the name of the creator you can look for their content by adding the name to the bitchute URL eg:

https://www.bitchute.com/wayoftheworld/

10 hours ago, Boglet said:

Interestingly their location in Hermitage (Berkshire) is almost exactly 66 miles from GCHQ in Cheltenham via the M4.

It's not far from Salisbury and Porton Down either.

Edited by twocents