• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Tax payers alliance

8 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Not sure why theyve got knickers in a twist over this, bar the obvious reason.

Are they want all lobbying orgs to declare their funding?

Or just TPA?

Do he Unions have to declare, for their lobbying?

Peronally, I think TPA activity is dwarfed by by he special interst and unions lobbying for more public spending.

9 minutes ago, spunko said:

To be fair, I have wondered this too, although our conclusions are rather different. Does anyone know the answer?

ECnnoDVVAAEo2oG.png

I think the clue is in the 'used by right-wing governments everywhere to cut public services'.

In other words they are just saying it because they can because Joe-public ain't going to find any real answers on the internet.

They are relying on the answer not being out there or blaming the same people the labour party hates.

Just now, Chewing Grass said:

I think the clue is in the 'used by right-wing governments everywhere to cut public services'.

In other words they are just saying it because they can because Joe-public ain't going to find any real answers on the internet.

They are relying on the answer not being out there or blaming the same people the labour party hates.

Well, yes, but I am intrigued as to who actually does own all that debt. I assumed Chinese government or banks, but they're in debt too.

I think the question is about sovereign debt. So the creditors will be non-sovereign entities - banks, funds, individuals, corporations - as well as other sovereign states.

Example: Treasury bonds.

Edited by Happy Renting

On 23/08/2019 at 14:22, spunko said:

To be fair, I have wondered this too, although our conclusions are rather different. Does anyone know the answer?

ECnnoDVVAAEo2oG.png

Easy.

Future tax income.

And thats the  problem.

Brown was pretty  explicit that the debts he was running up was not a problem as, down to his genius, the UK would experience much higher growth, reducing the UK debt at a rapid clip. Every PM before him was moron, it was just a matter of doing 'whats right' to get the UK grwoing massively.

He was that big an a fucking idiot.

The poster is an idiot

The public services i. the jobs have to be run out of current revenue. You can make a case for borrowing for ingrastructure sending. But not

ECnnoDVVAAEo2oG.png

Me! Although, sadly, my £100 of premium bonds is a pathetically small proportion of that total.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Easy.

Future tax income.

And thats the  problem.

Brown was pretty  explicit that the debts he was running up was not a problem as, down to his genius, the UK would experience much higher growth, reducing the UK debt at a rapid clip. Every PM before him was moron, it was just a matter of doing 'whats right' to get the UK grwoing massively.

He was that big an a fucking idiot.

The poster is an idiot

The public services i. the jobs have to be run out of current revenue. You can make a case for borrowing for ingrastructure sending. But not

So HMGOV have created the debt themselves from thin air, as have all these other countries? Makes sense, I suppose - I assumed it was owned by someone else.

ECnnoDVVAAEo2oG.png

It's funny how the left still try to portray themselves as the anti-establishment. And yet, how many western Governments are actually right wing? I cannot think of many.

On 23/08/2019 at 12:10, sarahbell said:

TPA can declare who funds them as soon as Hope Not Hate does.

Ohh sorry... Angela only wants non Soros funded NGO's shut down. My mistake.

9 minutes ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

It's funny how the left still try to portray themselves as the anti-establishment. And yet, how many western Governments are actually right wing? I cannot think of many.

TPA can declare who funds them as soon as Hope Not Hate does.

Ohh sorry... Angela only wants non Soros funded NGO's shut down. My mistake.

It is the same as the MSM, cheering from the sidelines as their competition gets shut down and then when the same tactic is used on them (digging up anything from the past)  and their journalists they squeal like pigs - NYT I think being the latest.

On 27/08/2019 at 10:11, spunko said:

So HMGOV have created the debt themselves from thin air, as have all these other countries? Makes sense, I suppose - I assumed it was owned by someone else.

Same way you create a motgage out ofthin air - its a future committment ofUKGOV tax revenue.

If I was to reverse Browns (and others) claim - Spending for the future.

And replace it with:

Getting into 20+ years of debt, which will be paid for people now even born yet, never mind not working./voting, to pay for stuff for people who have been grossly undertaxed and had large amounts of money already spent on them, then it sounds a lot different.

The irony of cunt Brown making te Millenium debt reuction thing for poor 3rd world debtors, whod had previous governments spend their future appears to be lost on him, the one eyed cunt.

On 27/08/2019 at 11:10, Panther said:

Debt and defecit are two different things. Current spending is from future tax income, via debt which is held by...

No they are not.

The deficit is achieved by taking on more debt.

Pople come up with shit like 'Oh, running a governement budget is not like running a household budget'

No, its not, you have much longer time frames with a national govnerment.

However, you have much more scope to really fuck things up. See Venezuela and Argintina.

Heres some russains selling dead bodies for food.

nintchdbpict000291453186.jpg?strip=all&w

19 minutes ago, spygirl said:

No they are not.

The deficit is achieved by taking on more debt.

Pople come up with shit like 'Oh, running a governement budget is not like running a household budget'

No, its not, you have much longer time frames with a national govnerment.

However, you have much more scope to really fuck things up. See Venezuela and Argintina.

Heres some russains selling dead bodies for food.

nintchdbpict000291453186.jpg?strip=all&w

Liar. That’s a sutcliffe picture. I recognise it. Thus, it’s fisher folk with their catch. :)