• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Barlow

Bastard of a Cold / Flu like bug doing he rounds.

Anyone else suffering from a bastard of cold right now with flu like symptoms (chills, aches etc ).

Mine started about a week ago as summer cold - snivels and a slight sore throat (usually caused by mold spores that get going late summer) and then on Wednesday went full bore? 

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Fuck is it end days with the pandemic that is going to wipe humanity from the face of the earth?  

Shame, I was hoping a zombie apocalypse would be the one to kill us all. Flu is soooo boring. xD

You know where you can stick your man flu comments! xD

Its quite unusual to get a bout of cold / flu as severe as this in late summer. 

1 minute ago, Kurt Barlow said:

You know where you can stick your man flu comments! xD

Its quite unusual to get a bout of cold / flu as severe as this in late summer. 

Yep, it’s man flu. xD

more seriously, you have a little one. When mine were in nursery/school, I had a constant bloody cold.  I can’t now remember the last time I had one. Think I’ve built up immunity. You will get there. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Yep, it’s man flu. xD

more seriously, you have a little one. When mine were in nursery/school, I had a constant bloody cold.  I can’t now remember the last time I had one. Think I’ve built up immunity. You will get there. 

Thanks 

He comes home with barely a snivel and then passes it to me and it seems to have mutated into something 100x worse. 

I call him Damien as a nickname.....especially when he wants to play and I want to die. 

Just now, Kurt Barlow said:

Thanks 

He comes home with barely a snivel and then passes it to me and it seems to have mutated into something 100x worse. 

I call him Damien as a nickname.....especially when he wants to play and I want to die. 

Rum and hot milk or whiskey, honey and hot water, either/or but is copious quantities 

21 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Anyone else suffering from a bastard of cold right now with flu like symptoms (chills, aches etc ).

Mine started about a week ago as summer cold - snivels and a slight sore throat (usually caused by mold spores that get going late summer) and then on Wednesday went full bore? 

Not 'flu like symptoms in my case - but this year is the first time I've experienced hay-fever type problems since I was about eleven years old.

My eyes have looked like I've been in a boxing match for the last two weeks...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

Apparently lots of people who have never experienced hayfever have done so this year.

April to May was particularly bad. At the moment till the end of Sept it is weed pollen that is the problem.

Or it is ebola.

Or the EU have released a toxin in order to then stop sending us medicine.

28 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Colds are spread by dirty hands, dirty practices and dirty people. 

2 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Colds are spread by dirty hands, dirty practices and dirty people. 

Probably my son (3 year old) 

He was sitting next to me earlier devoid of his shorts*, pulled his foreskin back and said hello cheeky monkey

* I felt so shit I could be bother to dress him. 

17 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Probably my son (3 year old) 

He was sitting next to me earlier devoid of his shorts*, pulled his foreskin back and said hello cheeky monkey

* I felt so shit I could be bother to dress him. 

Possibly then. Then how to deal with Those who think because the room temperature has dropped below 21c makes then ill... 

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

And are caught by soft cunts with fucked-up immune systems...

;)

XYY

Dirty cunts putting their filthy hands on desks without washing hands etc, we can tell you know its why people step back from you. 

3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

And are caught by soft cunts with fucked-up immune systems...

;)

XYY

TBH my immune system completely over reacts - I am sure a 'cytokine storm' will be the end of me one day. Never get a chest infection but the immune response is extreme. 

Probably also explains why I have MS :(

1 minute ago, Stuey said:

Dirty cunts putting their filthy hands on desks without washing hands etc, we can tell you know its why people step back from you. 

The joys of hot desking. 

27 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Human beings are dirty cunts by design.

Can you imagine how much you, your wife and your family would've stunk if you'd been born in the UK of the 1850s....? They had no cans of ''Lynx'', or bars of ''Lifebuoy'' back then.

Rather like the fat, sweaty cunts you'll encounter in any modern ''super-store'' of today I would imagine...

;)

XYY

18 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

More likely cunts like you are asymptomatic carriers spreading it around to every one else!;)

Correct.

You either embrace Darwinism, or you don't.

You can't have it both ways Kurt....

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Correct.

You either like Darwinism, or you don't.

You can't have it both ways Kurt....

XYY

Apparently the feeling of being ill is an evolutionary response to protect the group by limiting mobility and social contact when your eyes look like you have been in a boxing match among other symptoms. 

4 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Apparently the feeling of being ill is an evolutionary response to protect the group by limiting mobility and social contact when your eyes look like you have been in a boxing match among other symptoms. 

:)

It was all lies.

Mrs XYY has been punching the shit out of me since I went mental in April...

XYY