• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Happy Renting

Space Crime

Hi there! Space Astro Observer Tim Peake here!

Just to say,  you should never commit crimes in space. I know I don't!

And I'm not a lesbian either. I'm a Space Commander!

Report all Space Crime to the Space Police on 999, or 555-911 if you are in space!

Got to spot the wrong 'uns early!

Did I mention I'm a Space Commander?

Keep 'em peeled!

Timmy

X

Did anyone else, on reading the story, also think that the reason she had a paid vacation sitting around in space watching the world go by was because she was a lesbian? Just as Peakey lucked it by being a Brit?

Time for the first tranny aboard the astrobus surely!

54 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

NASA aim to send a woman to the moon within five years.

Good luck to her landing the lunar module.

They can't even park in ASDA.

Oh I'm pretty sure that any astronaut sent up there is bloody good at their job, no matter their gender, sexual orientation, or whatever.

But there's no way NASA will be landing a woman on the moon in 5 years time - they don't have a suitable rocket. Oh, and they don't have a moon lander either. And come to think of it they don't even have a budget...

36 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

This story is fucking solid gold. Lezzer in space hacks bank account. Why even mention that she was a lezzer. Surely that had nothing to do with her ability to float about and do stuff?

Well seeing as the allegation is that she hacked her spouse's bank account, as soon as you mention that her spouse is called "Summer" then you're going to follow up with a "yes, she's a lesbian".

33 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

But there's no way NASA will be landing a woman on the moon in 5 years time - they don't have a suitable rocket. Oh, and they don't have a moon lander either. And come to think of it they don't even have a budget...

She should buy a new kitchen instead.

1 hour ago, DeepLurker said:

Well seeing as the allegation is that she hacked her spouse's bank account, as soon as you mention that her spouse is called "Summer" then you're going to follow up with a "yes, she's a lesbian".

Did she infringe on GDPR? Is this the next way to get around regionalised content?

9 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

NASA aim to send a woman to the moon within five years.

Good luck to her landing the lunar module.

They can't even park in ASDA.

The new lunar lem will have as much computing power as a smartphone now,

The amount of time they spend on there mobiles, landing on the moon will be a piece of piss

Edited by ninjaborrower