• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
stokiescum

iPad has taken over the telly

How the fuck can this happen I bought myself a used iPad for my birthday yesterday and left it with the lodger to set up my 4 year old is staying and has his iPad he now has fucking control of my TV has his iPad won't show what he wants to watch on its screen it's just showing a blank screen with linked to firestick so is the lodgerbehind this devious stunt or the x I can't watch fuck all now ffs I could I surpose unplug the  firestick the plus point about this is once he is asleep I'm going to see if sky go which is on his iPad will do the same i.e. Show on the tv I used to watch the odd thing once he was asleep on his iPad very weird 

5 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

How the fuck can this happen I bought myself a used iPad for my birthday yesterday and left it with the lodger to set up my 4 year old is staying and has his iPad he now has fucking control of my TV has his iPad won't show what he wants to watch on its screen it's just showing a blank screen with linked to firestick so is the lodgerbehind this devious stunt or the x I can't watch fuck all now ffs I could I surpose unplug the  firestick the plus point about this is once he is asleep I'm going to see if sky go which is on his iPad will do the same i.e. Show on the tv I used to watch the odd thing once he was asleep on his iPad very weird 

Superb, it’s the best way to access dosbods. What more do you want or need?

happy birthday for yesterday 🎉🎉🎉🎉

1 minute ago, dgul said:

It is just the natural way of things; the young eventually take over.

Have you ever seen kids tube you simply can't unsee it and he is siting here on a throne of pillows putting something else on every 15 seconds with a swipe of his finger 

On 24/08/2019 at 18:07, King of Fools said:

Go on youtube

tap the screen until an icon appears in the top right which looks like a tv with a wifi icon in the bottom of it

tap on the icon

disconnect your telly or firestick

Yep I didn’t know how he was doing it was Bluetooth