• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
SpectrumFX

Na every woman dey ejaculate? Di qweshion wey make dem start Pussypedia, free online vagina encyclopaedia

the So-Called BBC tackling the important issues of the day.

xD

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-49439400

Everi woman dey ejaculate?

Dis qweshion wey come up for 2016 cause serious fight between America tori pesin Zoe Mendelson and her boyfriend dat time. Since dem bin no fit gree on di mata na so dem enta Google.

Zoe tell BBC say na yeye-yeye informate dem find so, "I decide to enta medical journals instead".

But she no get answer from dia too. "I no understand anytin. I bin no know which part of bodi dem dey tok or wia dem dey or wetin dem dey do."

Two years later, Zoe and her friend Maria Conejo, Mexican illustrator, start Pussypedia wey be free online encyclopaedia wey dey provide trustworthy informate about woman dem bodi.

Couldn’t you just write a script to translate the English in to Pigdin automatically without needing all of the editing team.

I seem to remember seeing a picture of them when the service launched and half of them were doing a black power gesture.

I think even half a dozen sed rules would do the trick

7 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

They've got some nice graphics to go with the piece. 

Maybe it's time for a new avatar pic?

_108309023_171aa352-5823-4dc3-b966-264f21e12ed5.jpg

This is some magic trick right? Get the pea into the middle oval.  Like those games I used to get at Christmas with tiny ball bearings.

11 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

xD

Dis qweshion wey come up for 2016 cause serious fight between America tori pesin Zoe Mendelson and her boyfriend dat time. Since dem bin no fit gree on di mata na so dem enta Google.

Zoe tell BBC say na yeye-yeye informate dem find so, "I decide to enta medical journals instead".

But she no get answer from dia too. "I no understand anytin. I bin no know which part of bodi dem dey tok or wia dem dey or wetin dem dey do."

Two years later, Zoe and her friend Maria Conejo, Mexican illustrator, start Pussypedia wey be free online encyclopaedia wey dey provide trustworthy informate about woman dem bodi.

Thanks for the reminder to stop paying these cunts.:PissedOff:

12 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

This is some magic trick right? Get the pea into the middle oval.  Like those games I used to get at Christmas with tiny ball bearings.

That's it Frank. It used to be called "sex".

10 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

I’m a racist and mysigenist do you think I could get an opening

Well you have seen the diagram. Do you need a Haynes manual?

All this talk of pussypedia made me think if penipedia.com was available.

Penipedia.com

updated : 2019-07-05
Penipedia

penipedia.com has expired and is available to register.

Yep, it is, somebody gave up on it, fill your boots boys on the cheap.

2 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

xD

Loose? Ffs

1 hour ago, Green Devil said:

Check out these too

http://www.bbc.co.uk/polish/index.shtml

https://www.bbc.com/somali

Nice to know how they are spending the licence fee. 

I particularly liked this one http://www.bbc.co.uk/polish/businessenglish/index.shtml licence fee payers are actually funding the training of their cheaper replacements.

Is that done through advertising for pidgin speakers in pidgin countries as potential immigrants then employing them through affirmative action and pidgin preference etc - or did they go to night classes to  learn it.  All at licence fee payers expense of course.

Incidentally the part circular shape/moon shape of the graphic motif just doesn't seem correct - it seems sort of upside down - but of course it's bbc so what can you expect.

Edited by twocents

6 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Amateur vaginal astronomer.

12" Dosbodian.

8 inch telescope

Amount of gathering light:

This will be directly impacted by the aperture size. A bigger 16″ inch scope will gather more light than a 6″ inch. So for a more professional telescope and the ability to see deeper celestial objects with a great image definition and light you should keep your choice from the 10″ section to bigger ones.

Telescope Size:

When you go after bigger apertures there’ll be a direct impact it the scope size and weight. There are clever designs like the collapsible Dosbodian from Sky Watcher that helps with transportation but as a rule of thumb the more advance the telescope the bigger instrument you’ll have to handle.