• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Metal detectorists find cannabis in cake.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7399377/Treasure-hunter-felt-like-going-DIE-eating-cannabis-cake.html

A treasure hunter who was spiked when he ate a piece of chocolate cake laced with cannabis at a metal detecting convention told how he felt like he 'was going to die.'

Craig Allison, 50, was one of 15 people who suffered after a fellow treasure hunter handed out slices of his 50th birthday treat unaware it was laced with drugs.

Police said they were taken ill at a metal detecting convention in the village of High Melton, near Doncaster, South Yorkshire, and 13 of those had to be taken to hospital. 

Some burst into song, others started dancing around the marquee ans some collapsed on the tent floor as the drug took hold.

The NHS sent out a Hazardous Area Response Team who are trained to respond to serious public health threats, including terrorism, to the marquee hosting the Coil to the Soil (CTTS) event on Saturday evening.

16 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

I smoked for years and i would agree ,it`s a train you have to stay on until the end of the line which can be several hours away 

Yes, I lived in Sydney 20 odd years ago and these 2 Ozzy friends of a friend came round. I was quite intrigued how they boiled the weed with a block of butter then let it cool and used the floating oil to bake a cake. Not a good experience. Had to lie down for several hours until the unpleasantness went away.

21 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Dope cake is awful I had some once and it was very bad. 

Same. Smoked on and off but it was cake that made me quit completely while at uni.

You really do feel like your dying. It didn't help that I couldn't move 3 feet to change the music in my room. Which was a lemon jelly album.

I became convinced that the music was talking to me and walking me through my death. Was a tough night!

3 minutes ago, snaga said:

did you bake their cake?

No some suspect it was actualy spice a woman is still under arrest aged 48 but the symptoms don’t match spice but they do match the posters experiences with cake that have posted above me

Edited by stokiescum

Just now, Thombleached said:

Same. Smoked on and off but it was cake that made me quit completely while at uni.

You really do feel like your dying. It didn't help that I couldn't move 3 feet to change the music in my room. Which was a lemon jelly album.

I became convinced that the music was talking to me and walking me through my death. Was a tough night!

It was a long time ago and I remember that feeling of "I am going to die" but I can't remember why. It wasn't painful, more mental trauma.

5 minutes ago, snaga said:

did you bake their cake?

No but the most riotes metal detecting rally in Britain is actualy this Friday till Sunday it’s invite only in the glemsford area of Suffolk the rally is called skunkys I’m giving it a miss this year 

11 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

No but the most riotes metal detecting rally in Britain is actualy this Friday till Sunday it’s invite only in the glemsford area of Suffolk the rally is called skunkys I’m giving it a miss this year 

is this one of those parties where the men put their keys in a pot for the women to pick? only they bury their keys in the field out back instead?

Edited by snaga

8 minutes ago, Soft lad said:

you guys need to toughen up.

Should try some Salvia.  Use to legal but not any more.

Fuck that

2 minutes ago, snaga said:

is this one of those parties where the men put their keys in a pot for the women to pick? only they bury their keys in the field out back instead?

Well the year we had fancy dress we had about 8 from Yorkshire dressed has the kkk that was funny in the pubs not very pc mind

12 minutes ago, Soft lad said:

Should try some Salvia.

I did a small amount a few years ago. In the few seconds it took me to make it from the vaporiser to the bedroom, the fucking hall turned sideways and I had to crawl to the bed. A short but interesting experience followed where my brain felt like it had been fired into space at a thousand miles an hour, and I was suddenly aware of an infinite number of individual consciousnesses all related to my own being. I can't say it was unpleasant or enjoyable but I very quickly decided that it a small vaped hit could have that effect then no fucking way did I want to risk overdoing it. The rest of it went in the bin.

3 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

The one and only time I smoked a cannabis joint was with a girl in the sixth-form on the bifta tree. The more I smoked it the more ill I became. Didn't feel 'high' at all just green. Weird - she was having a completely different experience to me.

I was a bit of a dope fiend in my late teens/early twenties. I came back to it about 40 due to some neighbours.  Only thing was it had turned into that really strong stuff (skunk?). Did it twice and was I ill. Never again. :Sick1:

1 minute ago, One percent said:

I was a bit of a dope fiend in my late teens/early twenties. I came back to it about 40 due to some neighbours.  Only thing was it had turned into that really strong stuff (skunk?). Did it twice and was I ill. Never again. :Sick1:

I recall it was skunk... not for a newbie but enough to put me off for life (along with snorting tequilas one night in my banking days).

12 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I've done a few erm...'enhancers' in my time and I can honestly say that the one I disliked the most, by far, was weed. 

Every time I try it I get a creeping sensation of paranoia, cold sweats and just generally feel really awful. I know some people rave on about it but I just don't get it...or it doesn't get me.

A mate gave me a spliff recently of 'good stuff' and it was bloody horrible. 

The smell of it knocks me sick as well.

Try shrooms. They really do make you paranoid. 

No 😂 it was of a time when the drinking culture was charged by reckless disregard to oneself. In my job as principle barman I serve a lot of lads the age I was then and they're all sober light drinkers. I guess alcohol interferes with stuff they take to give them Herculean bodies.

Edited by longtomsilver

Just now, longtomsilver said:

No 😂 it was of a time when the drinking culture was charged by reckless disregard to oneself. In my job as principle barman I serve a lot of lads the age I was then and they're nearly all sober light drinkers. I guess alcohol interferes with stuff they take to give them Herculean bodies.

I too worked in the city.  

As a barber barber in carter lane.