• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Malthus

Return to sender

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/man-who-threw-police-phone-at-immigration-officer-avoids-jail-38441330.html

A defence lawyer said Ali was born in Sweden after his Somalian parents moved to Europe.

The accused was then brought up in England and hoped to go to university before a previous sentence led to him being deported back to Sweden.

"He had no family there and couldn't speak the language," the solicitor said.

If he wasn’t a habitual criminal costing this country a fortune I’d feel sorry for this guy, he’s a victim of the Swedish open door policy. 

In 20 years time there are going to millions of kids born in the UK to foreign parents with no right to live here if they haven’t bothered with the paperwork 

Windrush 2 

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

I’m confused as to which country is currently actually having to suffer his presence. 

Northern Ireland , he flew to Dublin crossed the soft border and was trying to get back to England 

I would imagine another flight to Sweden is coming shortly 

Edited by Malthus

2 minutes ago, Malthus said:

Northern Ireland , he flew to Dublin crossed the soft border and was trying to get back to England 

I would imagine another flight to Sweden is coming shortly 

xD  so funny. You should be a comedian.