• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Snark

Two lesbians walk into a kebab shop......

If anyone goes into a kebab shop at 3am and looks slightly different or does anything at all unusual you'll get jeers.  It is called 'going to the kebab shop at 3am'.  Gay, straight, fat, thin, tall, short, funny eye, big scar, fancy clothes, dressed like tramp, whatever -- there'll be jeers.  The fact that they're both pretty (well, I'll give the googly eye one the benefit of the doubt and assume it's a bad photo) is just the icing on the cake.

But it isn't homophobia.

1 minute ago, dgul said:

If anyone goes into a kebab shop at 3am and looks slightly different or does anything at all unusual you'll get jeers.  It is called 'going to the kebab shop at 3am'.  Gay, straight, fat, thin, tall, short, funny eye, big scar, fancy clothes, dressed like tramp, whatever -- there'll be jeers.  The fact that they're both pretty (well, I'll give the googly eye one the benefit of the doubt and assume it's a bad photo) is just the icing on the cake.

But it isn't homophobia.

Surely you jest?

Just now, Captain Cavey said:

CCTV images just released spacer.png

Educate us with your tales of immense journeys, for most here have never been beyond the M25 ring of magic.

11 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I'm getting a whiff of a 'gay cake' moment here.

I'm no sleuth but judging by the name of the establishment but I am going to rule out the possibility that it is owned by White middle-aged devout Christians.

Edited by M S E Refugee

3 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I'm no sleuth but judging by the name of the establishment I am going to rule out the possibility that it is owned by White middle-aged devout Christians.

Yeah. I reckon that was their thinking as well.

Tbh, I think this is a good news article as it indicates there is a problem with some cultures accepting lesbians and homosexuals.....

It might make people realise that the dreaded right wing have a fair argument...

In tomorrows news, Gay couple kicked out of pool hall....... Their balls were touching.

2 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Tbh, I think this is a good news article as it indicates there is a problem with some cultures accepting lesbians and homosexuals.....

It might make people realise that the dreaded right wing have a fair argument...

I think it's starting to show that the media are going to have to pick a side. Should be interesting.....

1 hour ago, Snark said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-49497387

Just try telling me they didn't know exactly what they were doing.

Who the hell kisses in a kebab shop anyway?

In their progressive world nothing like this can happen as all immigrants are wonderful.

Looks like shit got real for these snowflakes but hopefully they learned something.

From the So-Called BBC:

staff at Marmaris in Nottingham told her they "do not want to see that"

Nottinghamshire Police said a "hate incident" during the early hours of Monday had been reported to them and officers were investigating.

Ms Bowerman, who has been with Miss Metcalfe for two years, said none of the other customers intervened

She added: "I've always felt safe in Nottingham but this has disgusted me.

I'm struggling to see how the staff saying "do not want to see that" is an issue? It's not as if they refused to serve them or charged them extra because they are gay.

Seems crazy that its even being investigated, they refer to it as a hate incident rather than hate crime - so no crime committed, merely the details recorded to justify the need for more parades and diversity training.

None of the other customers intervened - they were in no danger so why on earth would you expect them to? I'm sure some SJW would have loved to have white knighted them and shield them from slightly insensitive words.

They always felt safe but this has disgusted me. Are they implying they no longer feel safe? Trying to make it sound like more than it is. An attempt to link to we are gay and might get beaten up for it?

Most kebab shops serve Halal meat, I guess they are ok with un-stunned animals having their throats cut and bleeding out but get all uppity over a few words.

9 minutes ago, One percent said:

And if you haven’t then it must be you. o.O

Exactly, like one in five is Chinese.

Is it you Dave,Paul, Brian, Duncan? Ah shit it's me again, Lin Chung.