DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 2)

spunko

Castlevania
37 minutes ago, Green Devil said:

AG (first maj) has crashed 5.5%  to 15$

Ok. Gold miners. All the stuff on my watchlist are up e.g. Barrick; Harmony; IAMGOLD; Eldorado.

• Replies 35.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talking Monkey
6 minutes ago, Castlevania said:

Ok. Gold miners. All the stuff on my watchlist are up e.g. Barrick; Harmony; IAMGOLD; Eldorado.

That was interesting how they have held steady today

57 minutes ago, Froggy2000 said:

DurhamBorn.  I'm always intrigued about these predictions for how the Fed will react.  They seem very successful!  Could you elaborate on what your thought process is on why fed will target particular parts of the curve and what knock on impact that has on the economy/investments/us. E.g. why 10yr not 2yr,  why taper etc.  

Also, if there is any reading material you would recommend in order to help us get to grips with this and macro economjc cycles in general that would be fantastic!

Il try to get into some of it over the next few months etc,im watching Italian women in revealing clothes tonight.

There is a lot to it,but you work out the direction they want then work it backwards with lots of cross market numbers.

18 minutes ago, Knickerless Turgid said:

For how long?

I'm up 113% on my two shares.  

APE HANDS STRONG!

and for 120 bucks I see no reason to sell until something exciting happens like the collapse of a hedge fund.  Multiply that by tens of thousands of retail investors...

Yadda yadda yadda
42 minutes ago, DoINeedOne said:

The madness most traded stocks on DEGIRO during February 

09A34E98-3FDA-4CD4-B79E-2898FFE6C4A5.thumb.jpeg.da1a92d3b6189ad3d1a746b5c3efebf2.jpeg

I see the Med was too stoned to get involved.

18 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Il try to get into some of it over the next few months etc,im watching Italian women in revealing clothes tonight.

There is a lot to it,but you work out the direction they want then work it backwards with lots of cross market numbers.

Thanks Dh.  Looking forward to it.  I have a soft spot for Italian women myself, esp the Southern Italian ones with jet black hair and piercing eyes.  I won't keep you from them any longer!

Don Coglione
1 minute ago, Froggy2000 said:

Thanks Dh.  Looking forward to it.  I have a soft spot for Italian women myself, esp the Southern Italian ones with jet black hair and piercing eyes.  I won't keep you from them any longer!

Ah, Roberta from Naples, where are you now?

26 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I'm up 113% on my two shares.  

APE HANDS STRONG!

and for 120 bucks I see no reason to sell until something exciting happens like the collapse of a hedge fund.  Multiply that by tens of thousands of retail investors...

Same here, I chucked £100 at it for the lols, figuring I can't be the only one.

There is a guy on Reddit who was $30m up at one point on an original investment of $10k.

4 minutes ago, Castlevania said:

You tease. What a waste of time that was.

8B228981-8BB6-4089-BABB-FBE22AB93F1B.png

Ha you need to watch the whole show,wait for Arisa,Annalisa,Malika Ayane ,Gaia,all coming along later.xD

Castlevania
Just now, DurhamBorn said:

Ha you need to watch the whole show,wait for Arisa,Annalisa,Malika Ayane ,Gaia,all coming along later.xD

I’m assuming this is Italian X-Factor?

Just now, Castlevania said:

I’m assuming this is Italian X-Factor?

No Sanremo festival its their biggest show of the year where all their to artists compete to win the festival.Some wonderful artists on later on tonight.

1 minute ago, Tingles said:

Clearly Jo Brand does not scrub up well.

Beat me to it

Wowing them with her "I'M FAT AND I HAVE A VAGINA" comedy routine

We are at 14 ,Arisa and Annalisa will sort you all out.Insult Annalisa and your all on your own with the macro roadmap xD

14 Ghemon
15 The list representative
16 Arisa
17 Madame
18 Annalisa
19 The Welfare State
20 Gaia
21 Colapesce Dimartino
22 Coma_Things
23 Max Gazzè
24 Malika Ayane  
25 Ermal Meta