DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 2)

spunko

13 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Last or next? 

Last monday...it needs to hold Monday's low or else there is a lot of space down to the low's back in December 2018, traders will sell the shit out of it, talk of Fed failing to act enough etc etc

The market is predictable to some degree as price likes to revisit areas......that's why I thought OIL would go to 32.5$ ;) And see where it bounced at 27$? That was a previous low in 2016

Screenshot_2020-03-11_19-41-16.thumb.png.24c646d96c32018315df6cbe5f1ecb7f.png

History doesn't always repeat but it often rhymes :Beer:

• Replies 35.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would've never guessed it from today's price action but Wesdome reported Q4 and full 2019 yesterday and they were an absolute cash cow at $1450 gold. Golds has stayed way over $1500 for Q1, companies are swimming in cash and nobody cares. 

At least my portfolio is outperforming (if you can call it that) both GDXJ and Sibanye today for the first time in what seems like ages :p

9 hours ago, confused said:

@TheCountOfNowhere I concur mate but the sheeple don't give a shit!

Did you participate in the Wall Street, City of London protests, did you listen to Eric Cantona when he said boycott the banks?

If not stop bloody complaining and get fooking trading/investing! :P

LADIES PUT THE HANDBAGS DOWN WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!!!!!

Exactly. That’s why the globalists won. They want it all and they will get it. The average scoundrel pleb just fights the next for the odd crumb. They lost the power of independent thought long ago. They will get what’s coming to them - they have already assumed the bendover position.

1 hour ago, kibuc said:

You would've never guessed it from today's price action but Wesdome reported Q4 and full 2019 yesterday and they were an absolute cash cow at $1450 gold. Golds has stayed way over $1500 for Q1, companies are swimming in cash and nobody cares. 

At least my portfolio is outperforming (if you can call it that) both GDXJ and Sibanye today for the first time in what seems like ages :p

Thought I could rely on strong and steady Wesdome after those results. Up 10% at one point and now look. I can’t bare looking at my portfolio for long. I’ve no idea if I’m waiting for a peak again, already  missed the peak or somewhere in between. Oh well, it’s pointing in the direction regardless even if some are currently down and there are bargains out there that I’m currently too scared to take.

TheCountOfNowhere

Foxtons took a big fall today

Foxtons Group PLC
LON: FOXT

image.png.570f4c97e86ec6987373bb0002f97688.png

Finance

63.10 GBX −7.90 (11.13%)

Dont they want the low IR 200bn hand out? 

Weird. 
Just now, BearyBear said:

WOW index is actually UP!

WOW.jpg

Wow 👍👍👍👍

Agent ZigZag
1 hour ago, kibuc said:

Wesdome is on my watch/wish list along with Barrick although I am going to have to be patient on these. Another day im sure will come .

Far to much excitement at the moment on the day to day markets at the moment so I am just stepping back and let what ever plays out

Yellow_Reduced_Sticker
1 hour ago, confused said:

Last monday...it needs to hold Monday's low or else there is a lot of space down to the low's back in December 2018, traders will sell the shit out of it, talk of Fed failing to act enough etc etc

The market is predictable to some degree as price likes to revisit areas......that's why I thought OIL would go to 32.5$ ;) And see where it bounced at 27$? That was a previous low in 2016

Screenshot_2020-03-11_19-41-16.thumb.png.24c646d96c32018315df6cbe5f1ecb7f.png

History doesn't always repeat but it often rhymes :Beer:

Oil could easily go to $20  $15 area, (check the chart below going back to 1983) and bounce around this area, just heard some panicking Muppet presenter on bloomberg saying oil is going to $3 ...so ya know that we are near the bottom when people are losing their minds!

I just wondering how LOW shell & BP will go to so i can get my order on for REDUCED Oil bargains!:Jumping:

Just get ya-self 24 bog rolls i mean bottles of beer AND enjoy the party! :D

If Jesse Livermore was still alive ...he'd be coming in his panties shorting this market!
image.jpeg.7381e3d13b59a44d4a4791a30ae23aa9.jpeg

5 hours ago, DurhamBorn said:

I wouldnt of gone for the 10 spy,but after 5 years there are no restrictions at all but still fixed rate for another 5 years.Thats an amazing deal in my book.You have 5 years where you can re-mortgage,or if as i expect interest rates are high pay down capital.Most people are dumb and see the 1.6% two year rates and go for them,ignoring the fee making the APR higher than the 10 year fix,

I think they did the right thing - my wife and I took a 10 year one in 2013. Like you say not much in it when you take the fees into account. Was great for the peace of mind. We did max overpayments and did a lot of overtime so ended up taking a slight penalty hit by clearing it completely after 4 years. Wasn’t much in it when we factored in the interest we would have paid. And them hedging with silver sounds a great idea.

Castlevania
2 hours ago, kibuc said:

Sibanye’s halved over the past few weeks!

10 minutes ago, Castlevania said:

Sibanye’s halved over the past few weeks!

I've checked the miners I used to own... everything down, from -6% to -17%...

I'd guess that 80% of the bad news is priced in now. Perhaps further falls totalling 20% could be expected. If I see falls greater than 50% then I'll know it's an over reaction and bring out my big bazooka's to exploit the opportunity.

8 minutes ago, Cattle Prod said:

Anyone like Aviva at the moment? 10% divi, plenty of cash and income, low debt...what am I missing.

I've got a few £k in them. Of course they'll take a big hit from the current situation but I'd expect them to rebound over the following years.

Archived