DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 2)

spunko

• Replies 35.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheCountOfNowhere

Meanwhile, my accidental share has shot up even more !!!!

LON: MOS
Follow

0.35 GBX +0.083 (31.21%)

Who needs oil, we can stay at home stream stuff.

Read their website couldn't tell you what they do.

Just now, Cattle Prod said:

On a day when Brent is up 10%...

EXACTLY! I've been noticing this the last month, the stock price is not following the crude price, it's following the stock market!!! It's all about the CB money pumping!!!

Yellow_Reduced_Sticker
7 minutes ago, confused said:

shoulda, woulda, coulda xD

I thought something looked weird when the DAX spiked up massive overnight.....that was those in the know closing their longs and going short :P  

Notice Gold and SIlver CRASHING TOO! do you still believe these are a hedge against a crashing market!!!????? These last months tell you otherwise!!!!

Yeah....*BUT*

CRUDE was UP 12% today to a WHOPPING $17 :o

EDIT! Just saw @Cattle Prod post he beat me to it!

TheCountOfNowhere
2 minutes ago, Yellow_Reduced_Sticker said:

Yeah....*BUT*

CRUDE was UP 12% today to a WHOPPING $17 :o

What are you planning on buying next YRS ?

Just so I know what to avoid going forward.

Ta

2 hours ago, Vendetta said:

Also the world has changed.

Back in 1930s everything was done on paper, it was much much slower and more  cumbersome, it played out slow.

Much slower crash and much slower recovery.

A much smaller percentage of population played the stockmarket back in 1930-50 and also the population was much smaller. So accessible now with apps and instant data. 

History can be a guide - but I agree it will play out much differently. In part due to money printing, but also population and the modern day advances in  technology.

Hubris?  People are people.  Different, yes.  Same bottom spanking time?  Maybe!

@Yellow_Reduced_Sticker it actually just hit £19 with a perfect double top, I might start a 'day trading alert' service.......how about £100/month for friends, family and you nice folks on here?? xD

Check out Gold chart too, that bounced perfectly from Tuesday's low :ph34r:

Screenshot_2020-04-30_15-29-16.png

14 minutes ago, confused said:

shoulda, woulda, coulda xD

I thought something looked weird when the DAX spiked up massive overnight.....that was those in the know closing their longs and going short :P  

Notice Gold and SIlver CRASHING TOO! do you still believe these are a hedge against a crashing market!!!????? These last months tell you otherwise!!!!

A bit early to be shearing the new tax year retail ISA and pension top up sheep?

10 minutes ago, Loki said:

Clean Energy

CLEAN ENERGY = ANOTHER FUCKING CON!! Watched that 'Planet of the Humans' yesterday, should be renamed 'Planet of the Bullshitters'!!!!

3 minutes ago, confused said:

CLEAN ENERGY = ANOTHER FUCKING CON!! Watched that 'Planet of the Humans' yesterday, should be renamed 'Planet of the Bullshitters'!!!!

I don't like the population control/nasty evil humans spin, but he's right about it being a con.  It's about control, same as everything.

Got fed up of being called a science denier though so I'll just take the money.

M S E Refugee

I am weighing up whether to sell the rest of all my Oil shares, sold BP a couple of days ago and RSDB today at a decent profit before it dropped right down.

I take it most of the Oil producers will cut their dividends now.

5 minutes ago, Loki said:

It's about control, same as everything

THIS x 10,000,000,000,000!!! The 1%er bastards control the price of EVERYTHING and they want to control you too!!! See how they took the price of RDSB up only to take it back down today???

Buy the rumours (or the CB pump), sell the news!!! :P

@TheCountOfNowhere refuse to read, not accepting their 'terms of use' :P

1 minute ago, confused said:

THIS x 10,000,000,000,000!!! The 1%er bastards control the price of EVERYTHING and they want to control you too!!! See how they took the price of RDSB up only to take it back down today???

Buy the rumours (or the CB pump), sell the news!!! :P

Agreed - better keep this thread on topic though.  There's a thread in off topic I just replied to if you want to chat there

@Loki yup sorry excitable today, too many lollipops xD

RDSB DOWN 13.5% - the shorters are making millions again!!

one-million-dollars.png

Democorruptcy
1 hour ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

I knew it was all too good to be true, should have sold out yesterday  :Old:

What a difference a day makes, you change more than the weather. Yesterday morning you said :Jumping:

Now's probably a good time to start your portfolio.....

NOTE TO SELF: Listen to your own advice :Old:

1 minute ago, M S E Refugee said:

I am out of the Oil game temporarily at a decent profit and I will now stay in cash until prices drop.

Dallas - Classic TV - Larry Hagman as J.R. Ewing - - Catawiki

That’s a ‘gutsy contrarian call’. 

What were you holding and for how long?

Did you sell Any/much Shell today?

-12%+ most of this afternoon.

You could be right - it may drop down to £12, £11 again. I’ be tempted to ladder in at 1180p and 1080p and so on...

I’m thinking oil is at or near lows at present. 

M S E Refugee
6 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

You could be right - it may drop down to £12, £11 again. I’ be tempted to ladder in at 1180p and 1080p and so on...

I sold everything today RSDB,Repsol,Exxon,and Marathon Petroleum,I started buying mid March.

I have reinvested some of the profits into IMB and BATS.

TheCountOfNowhere
16 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

What a difference a day makes, you change more than the weather. Yesterday morning you said :Jumping:

Yeah, it was a good time to start it.

Sadly, I didn't so am nursing some losses and think it's probably best to avoid more.

There is some sense in there somewhere.  It's a like like the Irish, how do I get to Dublin, well, I'd start from somewhere else 

Democorruptcy
16 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

Hang on a minute... 

Can he be classed as contrarian? There aren't that many people in this thread compared the number of people in the real world selling today. The people holding in here are contrarian. I must be having a Spartacus moment... I'm contrarian...

1 minute ago, Democorruptcy said:

Hang on a minute... 

Can he be classed as contrarian? There aren't that many people in this thread compared the number of people in the real world selling today. The people holding in here are contrarian. I must be having a Spartacus moment... I'm contrarian...

Haven't sold a thing, debated selling POG again today but what's the point, it's trying to trade noise.

M S E Refugee
1 minute ago, Democorruptcy said:

Hang on a minute... 

I'm the contrarians contrarian.:Jumping:

Archived