DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 2)

spunko

Enjoyed this chat, included Jim Richards he's experience with installing solar on his farm and alot talk with others about the green agenda wind, oil, hydro, coal  along the theme talked about here

• Replies 35.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geordie_lurch

So you all still think we are going to be back to normal anytime soon? I respectfully suggest the UK and many Western nations are heading for chaos one way or another by the year is out and the March 2020 lows will be breached as citizens with nothing left to lose lose it :PissedOff:

22 minutes ago, geordie_lurch said:

So you all still think we are going to be back to normal anytime soon? I respectfully suggest the UK and many Western nations are heading for chaos one way or another by the year is out and the March 2020 lows will be breached as citizens with nothing left to lose lose it :PissedOff:

Utter cunt.Iv been double jabbed,but il never show anyone any passport.Noticed today in Lidl half the shelves empty,and well over half now not wearing masks.Woman on the till didnt have one on,and i said it was lovely to see her pretty face again.Nobody will enforce it around here i never scanned in any pub,just pointed phone at the scan thing and pretended.Barmaids etc couldnt give shit.Track and trace hounded my dad to fill in the app when he tested positive,he said he didnt have one,so they phoned,he told them he couldnt remember anything or where he had been but Mrs Thatcher would sort things out xD and told them zero names.Almost everyone is deleting the NHS app now but a lot of people are also selling pings who test positive.Before they fill in the crap they are letting people scan phones etc so that they can then get 10 days off work or £500 off the government.Only people i see wearing a mask now are boomers no doubt scared to die and lose their huge DB pensions.

2 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Track and trace hounded my dad to fill in the app when he tested positive,he said he didnt have one,so they phoned,he told them he couldnt remember anything or where he had been but Mrs Thatcher would sort things out

xDxD

1 hour ago, geordie_lurch said:

Fucking outrageous the way they are trying to force people to get jabbed. All this shit has been covered in the past with clear laws/ethical guidelines being developed to say that you cannot coerce people in any way to have medical treatment they do not want. It's no wonder the conspiracy theorists are going nuts with all this stuff - I actually felt distinctly uneasy getting jabbed myself - I don't believe they are trying to kill us all but fuck me it does cross your mind the way they are behaving.

Noallegiance
1 hour ago, geordie_lurch said:

Surely this pretty much shoots down any business that relies upon people getting together.

For me, it's a blatant child-like ultimatum that's going to backfire hugely.

5 minutes ago, Noallegiance said:

Surely this pretty much shoots down any business that relies upon people getting together.

For me, it's a blatant child-like ultimatum that's going to backfire hugely.

Well, they are trying to set the stage for explaining away a BK...xD

"No no, it wasn't 30 odd years of fiscal/monetary fuckery, it was DAH BUG!"

leonardratso

people just need to ignore it en-mass, i reckon they will, or just pay it lip service, or like your fatha just play dumb.

I do it all the time, people assume im really thick, until i prove that i am... hahahahaha, fuck them all, ill shoot the place up before i pay a single red cent.

1 hour ago, Starsend said:

Fucking outrageous the way they are trying to force people to get jabbed. All this shit has been covered in the past with clear laws/ethical guidelines being developed to say that you cannot coerce people in any way to have medical treatment they do not want. It's no wonder the conspiracy theorists are going nuts with all this stuff - I actually felt distinctly uneasy getting jabbed myself - I don't believe they are trying to kill us all but fuck me it does cross your mind the way they are behaving.

What I want to know is where are all the human rights lawyers...the profession always prides itself on its ability to get people off due to "The letter of The Law", but they appear distinctly quiet on this issue!

"We reserve the right to mandate its use in the future"....er no, that's our right as the electorate and your `employer`...as far as I am aware it wasn't one of your (broken) election mandates, so until it is and/or we have a referendum you are clearly mistaken Mr Zahawi...

...who do these people think they are?!

The problem is nobody seems to have a fucking clue what's going on, The way governments are acting is just fucking weird 

Personally I have no fucking clue what's going on but I'm becoming more suspicious by the day

13 minutes ago, DoINeedOne said:

The problem is nobody seems to have a fucking clue what's going on, The way governments are acting is just fucking weird 

Personally I have no fucking clue what's going on but I'm becoming more suspicious by the day

I'm starting to wonder if any of what we've discussed will be any use, really.  

Yeah sure my ISA and SIPP will look great, my stash will shine brilliantly (And may yet be used to "Bribe the guards" @DurhamBorn ;))

But the way things are going...what was the fucking point of any of it?

I wasn't joking above, it's just my opinion of course - they really do need an excuse for the BK, and will never admit it was baked in from the start due to their decisions.

My only hope is once it is over (Short and sharp as per David Hunter), this insanity can be put behind us, so we can get on with the insanity of pretending a gas plants breathe is killing the planet while the Sun is erroneous and we need to spend trillions on infrastructure because "It's just Science©, OK?"

I never wanted to be RICH rich, I just wanted a degree of insulation from money worries etc but I suppose that was too much to askxD

/rant

I completely agree, I was very angry that it will be illegal to worship in church unless you are vaccinated. We seem to be in some kind of authoritarian hellhole.

Another thing that has pissed me off is this:

Stage 1 - spread fear on a winter flu outbreak, even though there is no reason it would happen and we are meant to be dealing with the delta wave.

Stage 2 - Increase the flu vaccine to more people including giving it to secondary school people as default.

Stage 3 - add the covid vaccine to the flu vaccine

They purposefully made up the nightclub rule because they realised not enough 18-30 year olds were getting the vaccine. Now they have sorted the 11-18 too.

Kind of related to a bunch of stuff.

3% for the NHS and a threat of strike action. 

Rise is three times higher than initial 1% offer but nurses likely to reject award and may take industrial action in protest

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jul/21/government-offers-nhs-staff-in-england-3-pay-rise

Nothing for the police and vote of no confidence in Patel. 

Rank-and-file police officers have overwhelmingly supported a vote of no confidence in the home secretary, Priti Patel, the first such move in more than a decade.

In a scathing announcement, the Police Federation of England and Wales (PFEW), which represents 130,000 officers, said Patel and the government “could not be trusted” and warned “warm words are no longer enough”.

The move comes after Wednesday’s confirmation that officers paid £24,000 or more would be hit by a pay freeze in 2021-22.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jul/22/we-have-no-confidence-in-priti-patel-says-police-federation

I think the government have given up.  Good luck with authoritarianism with striking nurses and no support from the police.  

Don Coglione
50 minutes ago, planit said:

I completely agree, I was very angry that it will be illegal to worship in church unless you are vaccinated. We seem to be in some kind of authoritarian hellhole.

Another thing that has pissed me off is this:

Stage 1 - spread fear on a winter flu outbreak, even though there is no reason it would happen and we are meant to be dealing with the delta wave.

Stage 2 - Increase the flu vaccine to more people including giving it to secondary school people as default.

Stage 3 - add the covid vaccine to the flu vaccine

They purposefully made up the nightclub rule because they realised not enough 18-30 year olds were getting the vaccine. Now they have sorted the 11-18 too.

My conspiracy side does rather wonder whether whatever is in the Covid "vaccinations", that they are so determined to inject into all of us, will be added to the established and recognised flu jab.

Does anyone else find the throwaway use of the term "jab" disturbing?

24 minutes ago, Loki said:

I know how they feel! xD

They are going to need a pretty massive false flag event to keep the narrative imo. That US president is a useful idiot until such time that he becomes a liability, meanwhile those pesky patriots are a security risk, tick tock..

3 minutes ago, Don Coglione said:

My conspiracy side does rather wonder whether whatever is in the Covid "vaccinations", that they are so determined to inject into all of us, will be added to the established and recognised flu jab.

I would love to say that it is a conspiracy but this is just  the result of a mathematical calculation.

R number of 5+ for the delta variant, to be safe say 6.

Need 5/6ths of the population vaccinated which is 83%. when you take into account really young kids and others who refuse it, it is obvious that you need to try to get the 11-18 and 18-30's vaccinated too.

I just wish they were honest rather than treating us like imbeciles.

5 minutes ago, planit said:

I would love to say that it is a conspiracy but this is just  the result of a mathematical calculation.

R number of 5+ for the delta variant, to be safe say 6.

Need 5/6ths of the population vaccinated which is 83%. when you take into account really young kids and others who refuse it, it is obvious that you need to try to get the 11-18 and 18-30's vaccinated too.

I just wish they were honest rather than treating us like imbeciles.

Impossible for me to disagree with you more, but that's not for this thread. I have posted plenty of times elsewhere in the COVID-1984 section.

Chewing Grass
1 hour ago, planit said:

I would conclude from the logic of that where attending church is typically 1 hour on a Sunday for most that going to work anywhere inside a building most be so hazardous that the unvaxxed should be banned from there as well.

Also are mosquees shut to the unclean as well?

Bobthebuilder
3 hours ago, MrXxxx said:

"We reserve the right to mandate its use in the future"....er no, that's our right as the electorate and your `employer`...as far as I am aware it wasn't one of your (broken) election mandates, so until it is and/or we have a referendum you are clearly mistaken Mr Zahawi...

...who do these people think they are?!

Well said sir, these people are just cunts and don't deserve any respect from us. Aresoles.

7 minutes ago, Loki said:

Impossible for me to disagree with you more, but that's not for this thread. I have posted plenty of times elsewhere in the COVID-1984 section.

Ok, I will read up in the Covid section, cheers.

7 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

I would conclude from the logic of that where attending church is typically 1 hour on a Sunday for most that going to work anywhere inside a building most be so hazardous that the unvaxxed should be banned from there as well.

Also are mosquees shut to the unclean as well?

Good point regarding the workplace, I really wish I just swallowed the blue pill, could be savouring that lovely juicy steak without a worry in the world at the moment. :)

2 minutes ago, planit said:

I really wish I just swallowed the blue pill, could be savouring that lovely juicy steak without a worry in the world at the moment. :)

On that we do agree :D

5 hours ago, Don Coglione said:

X VP of Pfizer is making some bold claims.  

Screenshot_20210722-224326_Samsung Internet.jpg

8 hours ago, Loki said:

I'm starting to wonder if any of what we've discussed will be any use, really.  

And so it begins?  What I've been saying starting well before covid is starting to make sense?  Of course it is of use.  We just need to recalibrate ourselves as things change around us.  Step out of the burning building.

Archived