• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

These things are sent to try us..

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Birmingham ISIS fighter who 'beheaded more than 100 while claiming £10k benefits' is captured

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-isis-fighter-who-beheaded-16837358.amp

Bet hes a tranny now, too.

From the article 

Anouar Haddouchi, a Belgian native who lived in Birmingham, is being held in a Syrian prison

A Belgian native with a name like that?  Anyhow, how was a Belgian able to claim bennies in Birmingham?  

Yeah... should have gone in 10m -+2m.....

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

From the article 

Anouar Haddouchi, a Belgian native who lived in Birmingham, is being held in a Syrian prison

A Belgian native with a name like that?  Anyhow, how was a Belgian able to claim bennies in Birmingham?  

How?

They turn up and ask for them, like all other EUers.

Oh, i get the Q

Brown, thats why.

Well Mr J'O, J'O jnr and I are sat at departure gate leaving a certain isle in the Atlantic.

Colour me surprised when 3 members of the ROP roll up to get on same flight home. :ph34r:

Not seen one on this Illa before and three roll up at the same time. :ph34r: 

16 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Well Mr J'O, J'O jnr and I are sat at departure gate leaving a certain isle in the Atlantic.

Colour me surprised when 3 members of the ROP roll up to get on same flight home. :ph34r:

Syria 2017 reunion party......

23 hours ago, JackieO said:

Tax free booze?

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Tax free booze?

Not if it's the canaries. I still can't understand how it can be officially in the EU yet not subject to the same free trade rules. It's almost like the EU can make up whatever rules it likes.

39 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Not if it's the canaries. I still can't understand how it can be officially in the EU yet not subject to the same free trade rules. It's almost like the EU can make up whatever rules it likes.

It has got some special whacko EU priviledge. Something to do with the islands being economically weak. I believe this allows it to be a cheap way to import stuff from the world into Spain via them.