• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

The "I'm a boring northern cunt" thread.

I like the grumpy old cunt.

Do we have a special racist thread and a Jew thread and a distracting nonsense humour thread and a sexy burd thread for the other hijackers?  

Oh, yes we do actually, so maybe this thread title is legit, but those threads haven’t successfully contained the other hijackers, so this won’t either....

7 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Bit rude mate. 

I get what you're saying, but surely it's better to destroy people's posts and arguments with posts of your own.

There's always the ignore option too, though I've never used it.

That's what I live about Dosbods, you can guarantee that at least one person will post the most earnest reply possible :)

The northerners on here are so cool and woke. I'm suffering from southern guilt/shame.

I think advertising should be more diverse and show southern girls with northern men because we all know that our superior northern brothers will shove it up the jacksie without so much as by your leave while use southern poofs are still at the holding hands stage.

Imagine how boring this place was if we were all the same kind of person and all agreed on everything, and we didn't have a go at each other occasionally.

When I think @The XYY Man is talking shite, I tell him, in the same way that others tell me when they think I'm talking shite. Seems to work well.

Edited by JoeDavola

Just now, MrPin said:

Let's have a Midlands thread.

Just realised that one of the benefits of modern text based communication is that I can converse with people all over the country without having to actually hear their completely ridiculous accents, brummies being the crowning glory.

4 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Just realised that one of the benefits of modern text based communication is that I can converse with people all over the country without having to actually hear their completely ridiculous accents, brummies being the crowning glory.

Most people here are from Warsaw, not Walsall.

58 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Not true, the East Midlands accent doesn't attract much discussion but it's definitely the worst. Everyone from Leicester sounds gay.

3 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Not true, the East Midlands accent doesn't attract much discussion but it's definitely the worst. Everyone from Leicester sounds gay.

Are there any indigenous people, those with a local accent, left in Leicester?  

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Well I know two, so there are at least two. Although one of them has a Polish Dad. So I'll only count him as half. Although he has a sister, so maybe I can count him twice and take the full native benefit.

Or maybe, given his heritage it's best not to count him and just say there is at least 1. And he sounds gay.

Edited by Roger_Mellie

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Why not go there and find out Mr Attenborough?

1 hour ago, goldbug9999 said:

Yep precisely why I stick to the net with my  rural cuntish  Peak District dialect.

the So-Called BBC presenter says it all here. "Plebs, how much difficulty do you have with your cuntish dialect". Reply.." Well we have no difficulty around here." I know some of these guys....

https://sounds.bl.uk/Accents-and-dialects/BBC-Voices/021M-C1190X0012XX-0301V0

2 minutes ago, Tdog said:

People in the North East speak far posher and clearer than they did 30 years ago, accents are definitely changing to assist hard of hearing southerns.

Possibly to do with heavy industry declining.

But on the other hand posh people are not as posh as they were decades ago, see Prince Charles as a 20 something compared to nowadays, he's on the way to speaking Jafraican or whatever that daft accent badboys from southern England is called.

University education will have a huge levelling effect too in the coming years. No resurrection for secondary modern school leavers from the days of yore though.

I'd like to see a debate, between some of the less protective and forward thinking members, and the non-cucked and aware members. 

One side has arguments, one side finds it easy to explain what they mean, what they believe. The other resorts to various tactics in a bid to confuse, derail, silence, shut down or otherwise stymie the attempts of others to discuss what are valid and important subjects.

Whether these discussions and posts within the threads leave a bad taste in your mouth or not, they deserve to be discussed.

I reckon. 

Edited by Carl Fimble
Changed or something to i reckon, then formatting(after Joe repped it)