• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Remember remember. 5th of November GE

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Chewsdee.

Remainers want to turn tomorrow into  Choose Day. 

They have a Joker up their sleeve who gets to choose his favourite way forward ( well Remain). That's the cunts compromise

 

Shame we can't just prorogue now.

 

2430.jpg.89d3ca0ecb34c812a5c277757cac2352.jpg

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

Remainers want to turn tomorrow into  Choose Day. 

They have a Joker up their sleeve who gets to choose his favourite way forward ( well Remain). That's the cunts compromise

 

Shame we can't just prorogue now.

 

2430.jpg.89d3ca0ecb34c812a5c277757cac2352.jpg

 

 

 

 

Hopefully it will be the mark towards true Independence Day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, crashmonitor said:

Remainers want to turn tomorrow into  Choose Day. 

They have a Joker up their sleeve who gets to choose his favourite way forward ( well Remain). That's the cunts compromise

 

Shame we can't just prorogue now.

 

2430.jpg.89d3ca0ecb34c812a5c277757cac2352.jpg

 

 

 

 

If this man was Labour leader, Brexit would be dead by now.

Stone cold dead.

Definitely dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

If this man was Labour leader, Brexit would be dead by now.

Stone cold dead.

Definitely dead.

If wishes were kisses...

Where do we start with Kier?

He's an idiot.

All the crap a the CPS is mainly down to him.

Beware of layers and barristers bearing solutions or great big ideas.

As a group they are a bunch of cretins. I cannot stress this enough.

Laws mops up total idiots.

Law people have no ability to run organisations - just look a the disasters that are Qundiell/SnG, various large regional law firms (Haliwells) that have blow up etc etc etc,.And all the small legal orgs that have their fgingers crosed that noone founds out about he bent partner who's be skimming a widows estate.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Thinking about it, the 5th could be a dangerous day re some of these remoaner extremists.

At the very least I would suspect some protest ordered by their puppet master. Could be an opportunity to sell two dozen Guy Fawkes' masks.

I’m in for shits and giggles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Thinking about it, the 5th could be a dangerous day re some of these remoaner extremists.

At the very least I would suspect some protest ordered by their puppet master. Could be an opportunity to sell two dozen Guy Fawkes' masks.

I’m thinking we should all collectively and concurrently watch V for Vendetta. Alcoholic drink of choice and popcorn 🍿 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/09/2019 at 23:49, Happy Renting said:

Snapshot34_001.thumb.png.8959ed2702608c49ce10fb56634ea483.png

 

On 02/09/2019 at 15:10, One percent said:

I’m thinking we should all collectively and concurrently watch V for Vendetta. Alcoholic drink of choice and popcorn 🍿 

It’s a very good film

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About 10 years ago I watched V for Vendetta with an German friend. She was 12 when the wall came down. She said that she had to get her dad to watch it. He's a law and order type and to him, all anti state dissent is wrong. He may have been a party member as her family did alright compared to many Easties. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jm51 said:

About 10 years ago I watched V for Vendetta with an German friend. She was 12 when the wall came down. She said that she had to get her dad to watch it. He's a law and order type and to him, all anti state dissent is wrong. He may have been a party member as her family did alright compared to many Easties. 

It was written as an anti thatcher story.

Except, time n time again, its the left that gives you that outcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a movie about the Greek Military Junta, 'Z'.

Supposed to show how bad the right wingers were. It didn't take long to realise that 90% of the problems were down to the lefties being nasty cunts.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.