• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Begpackers No shame; the logical conclusion of free money

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7417435/Rise-begpackers-hippies-fly-Asia-freeload-locals-beg-fund-trips.html

Backpackers from rich western countries are begging in the streets of Bali, Thailandand Laos for cash, accommodation and transport, with no sign the trend will stop.

Dubbed 'begpackers', the tourists are earning a bad reputation in impoverished countries where the struggling locals they compete with are forced to beg in order to survive because of extreme poverty or sickness. 

The practice has become endemic in tourist areas of southern Bali like Kuta, according to Farmers Yard Hostel, which offers free stays in return for work.

Bellends, I've yet to meet a hippy/new-age traveller that I didn't think was a bit of a knob. The answer is quite simple really, don't give them any money. 

Pretty sure doing that is a breach of a visa so there's nothing stopping them being slung out of a country I'd imagine. 

I did laugh at them trying this stunt in HK, good luck with that! I'd imagine they'd have a grand total of 15p and half a cup of flob at the end of the day. 

Entirely unsurprised that it's taken off in Kuta Beach. For anyone that hasn't been, it's where the worst sort of Aussie wanker goes to make a tit of themselves, an absolute cunts Mecca. This will be the least worst thing that goes on there.

52 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Bellends, I've yet to meet a hippy/new-age traveller that I didn't think was a bit of a knob. The answer is quite simple really, don't give them any money. 

Pretty sure doing that is a breach of a visa so there's nothing stopping them being slung out of a country I'd imagine. 

I did laugh at them trying this stunt in HK, good luck with that! I'd imagine they'd have a grand total of 15p and half a cup of flob at the end of the day. 

Entirely unsurprised that it's taken off in Kuta Beach. For anyone that hasn't been, it's where the worst sort of Aussie wanker goes to make a tit of themselves, an absolute cunts Mecca. This will be the least worst thing that goes on there.

Police need to round them up, put in the shithole prisons and wait for their parents to bail the lazy fuckers out.

Many young begpackers reject consumerism and want to travel with no money, provoking an angry response from social media users who consider it self-indulgent. These begpackers were called 'an embarrassment to the Western world' on Facebook

Let me rephrase this.

Rich kids want to go to a very poor countries, where people live3 to a room and grandma is doing a 10h day @ 80,  and sit aroudn o ntheir arses begging for money, burdening them and not working.

Cunts.

If you want to reject consumerims -fine.

Go and fuckign forage i nthe forest cunt.s

There's a reason why nobody keen on subsistence farming. Cunts should try it.

While some are Australian or British, many others are from poorer eastern European countries such as Russia or Ukraine.

Give it a few more years and theyll be in the UK....

7 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Many young begpackers reject consumerism and want to travel with no money,

How did they get there? Walk?

Usual shit.

"I reject capitalist and consumerist society and want to return to a simpler age!"

"What do you mean I have to hand over my iPhone!? How am I supposed to post pictures of myself looking tousled and windswept on instagram now?"

"No more, cheap flights!? But I can't post pictures of me with dreadlocks in a sari drinking out of a pineapple in fucking Gateshead!! Waaaaaah!"

Massive wankers.

33 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

How did they get there? Walk?

Usual shit.

"I reject capitalist and consumerist society and want to return to a simpler age!"

"What do you mean I have to hand over my iPhone!? How am I supposed to post pictures of myself looking tousled and windswept on instagram now?"

"No more, cheap flights!? But I can't post pictures of me with dreadlocks in a sari drinking out of a pineapple in fucking Gateshead!! Waaaaaah!"

Massive wankers.

It’s the contributing to production bit that they mostly object to.

14 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Now there's a bloke who's highly unlikely to reach the end of his natural. 

Surprised he's got this far to be honest.

In terms of tubby, sweaty, speccy looks, reminds me of this guy...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Sumarti_Ningsih_and_Jesse_Lorena

Albeit perhaps without the intelligence.

Big leg was quite famous here in Phnom Penh for a while. Banned from other countries in the region ended up here. 

Turns out that there is a simple-ish treatment, which an NGO (IIRC) offered him here, which he rejected, as it would curtail his begpacking.

I am not kidding you when I can bear eyewitness to him barfining girls on St.136 and St.104 with his ill-gotten gains!

Pure scum.

4 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

Big leg was quite famous here in Phnom Penh for a while. Banned from other countries in the region ended up here. 

Turns out that there is a simple-ish treatment, which an NGO (IIRC) offered him here, which he rejected, as it would curtail his begpacking.

I am not kidding you when I can bear eyewitness to him barfining girls on St.136 and St.104 with his ill-gotten gains!

Pure scum.

I  get the feeling theres probably a bit of mis google translating going on here.

Hey babes, Ive got the biggest leg youve ever seen ....