• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Paxman. Why our politicians are so c***.

10 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Plenty of watchable stuff on Ch5. I find myself on that channel more often than id ever imagined.

Favourite is

Can't Pay Well Take it Away.:)

Love that. xD

shines a light on the impact of unfettered immigration of the unemployable feckless on the whole b

11 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Plenty of watchable stuff on Ch5. I find myself on that channel more often than id ever imagined.

Favourite is

Can't Pay Well Take it Away.:)

11 hours ago, One percent said:

Love that. xD

shines a light on the impact of unfettered immigration of the unemployable feckless on the whole b

The private company behind that show that is contracted to enforce the CCJs is DCBL

Let's just say, I wouldn't be celebrating a show that uses that company whose many practices are yet another sign of how far this country has slipped into the gutter.

Edited to change would to wouldn't (a typo that materially alters the meaning) after rep by @One percent was given, and to add:

Can't Pay? We'll Take it Away! bailiff entered house unlawfully

DCBL also act for private parking companies - Private parking companies are scum and so is anyone who associates with them in my book.

Edited by Hopeful

58 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

The private company behind that show that is contracted to enforce the CCJs is DCBL

Let's just say, I wouldn't be celebrating a show that uses that company whose many practices are yet another sign of how far this country has slipped into the gutter.

Edited to change would to wouldn't (a typo that materially alters the meaning) after rep by @One percent was given, and to add:

Can't Pay? We'll Take it Away! bailiff entered house unlawfully

DCBL also act for private parking companies - Private parking companies are scum and so is anyone who associates with them in my book.

Thats fair enough.

I'm aware that reality TV and reality are very distant cousins.

As a casual viewer, the dosh always appears at the end.

If nothing else, as 1pc said, it exposes the all round shithousery of the country, so i'm not sure its such a bad thing.

I dont go out of my way to watch it, its not appointment TV, but i will stick with it if i land on it by chance.

Im always left with the "there for the grace" of god feeling.

I'd say 80% are chancers on the take, and appear to get what they deserve, and the rest are lifes unfortunates and they have my utmost sympathy.

Have Pols been anything but crap?

I find the flip/blur between democracy and representative democracy v annoying.

Its a democracy when the Pols fuck, so they blame the plebs.

Ands its representative democracy when the MP wants something different from the Plebs.

Crap as our MPs are, others are a lot worse. Just have a look at mainland Europe.

The issue with the UK at the moment - HPI, national debt, austerity, Brexit etc really all does lie with Brown. He caused all of it.

And I dont mean 'Fatchers' fault' way.

Brown really bent and fucked up the UK , politically and economically.

And still people/MSM dont seem to acknowledge it - mainly as he stuff them full of cash too.

30 minutes ago, Tdog said:

Got to disagree with you there, people who are having their lives fall apart getting a camera put in their faces so some rich cunts who havent the intelligence to come up with a informative idea for a tv show profiting from their desperation is about as low as tv can get.

Thats not really how much of it goes.

Many of em are businesses who just decide they wont pay their rent for a bit. Then when shit gets real, a brother in law magically arrives with a credit card.

Most of them are total chancers, and many are the usual suspects who decide that our rules dont apply to them. Lot of it about it would seem.

They are the ones who deserve what they get.

The multiple motors parked on the drive are often a clue.

I've qualified my feelings towards some of the unfortunate cases in the other post.

19 minutes ago, Tdog said:

When i was a painter and decorator and companies didnt pay me the retainer until the house id finished was signed off i preferred going round there with a hammer ... worked every time!

You were lucky not to get into trouble then. Not only do you then do more work, for which you wont get paid, it is criminal damage and could lead to a prison sentence. 

5 hours ago, Tdog said:

Got to disagree with you there, people who are having their lives fall apart getting a camera put in their faces so some rich cunts who havent the intelligence to come up with a informative idea for a tv show profiting from their desperation is about as low as tv can get.

Afaics, most are enrichers who think paying their way is optional.