• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
longtomsilver

Jubilee Platinum

With Sylvania Platinum having had a mention in the main investing section and for those that feel they've missed the boat then there is also JLP to mull over in the platinum group metals space. Where there's muck there's brass, lead, zinc, vanadium etcetera

Jubilee Metals Group Plc is an industry leading metal recovery business focussed on the retreatment and metals recovery from mine tailings, waste, slag, slurry and other secondary materials generated from mining operations.

The Company’s expanding multi-project portfolio across South Africa and Zambia provides exposure to a broad commodity basket including Platinum Group Metals (‘PGMs’), chrome, lead, zinc, vanadium, copper and cobalt.

I own shares in Jubilee Platinum and this is not a recommendation. Do your own research. 

22 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

A belated thumbs up for this share tip. Bought £500 worth early Sep 19. Currently up 40%. I'm in for the long haul though. If they go back down to zero so be it........

I sold half my JLP for a 100% gain and bought MAN. Still very much in this share for the long term and will be adding here through dividend income. 

Sign in to follow this