• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Building 7 conspiracy

Remember this building as part of 9/11?  the So-Called BBC were reporting its collapse 20 minutes before it actually did. Well, a very credible report is published Friday 

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/09/02/study-proving-definitively-that-fire-didnt-bring-down-world-trade-center-building-7-to-be-released/

We are fast approaching the 18th year anniversary of 9/11, and that tragic event is still waking up millions and millions of people. The idea that there were pre planted explosives inside of the building is a thought that’s been pondered by many families of victims, scientists, physicists, engineers, and many more. Franklin Square Fire Commissioner Christopher Gioia recently discussed his fire district’s recent passage of a historic resolution supporting a new investigation into events of 9/11.

The latest news on 9/11 investigation progress comes from the University of Alaska Fairbanks, where professor and Chair of the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Dr. Leroy Hulsey, will be releasing a new study proving “definitively,” according to Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth founder Richard Gage, that fire did not cause the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 on 9/11.

I'm pretty sure the Shanksville plane was supposed to hit building 7 and something went wrong, so they shot it down.  Just collapsing a building that size in broad daylight cannot have been part of any sane plan, especially since they did not know the facade damage was going to happen.

9 minutes ago, ElKapitan84 said:

I'm pretty sure the Shanksville plane was supposed to hit building 7 and something went wrong, so they shot it down.  Just collapsing a building that size in broad daylight cannot have been part of any sane plan, especially since they did not know the facade damage was going to happen.

All complex plots have holes, WTC7 is one wizzards sleave sized gaping maw in the fabric of the 9/11 conspiracy.

10 minutes ago, ElKapitan84 said:

Where did they bring that one down?  I thought it was a long way from there.  Guess a jet travels far pretty fast though 

11 minutes ago, ElKapitan84 said:

I believe it was.  CIA were a tenant.  Perfect command and control center.

Time to repost this rebuff by the So-Called BBC themselves adamantly denying any conspiracy.

BBC 9/11

Section 4:

We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy)

Maybe the most impactful event ever to be caught on camera, and the So-Called BBC have lost the tapes 😂

25 minutes ago, One percent said:

Where did they bring that one down?  I thought it was a long way from there.  Guess a jet travels far pretty fast though 

Shanksville, Pennsylvania.  People often mention that; that UA93 was headed away from WTC-7.  But they forget that AA11 and UA175 also headed out into no-man's land, before doing blatant u-turns and heading back, towards New York.

The reason for that in all three cases was to fly over radar gaps.

All-04.jpg

2 minutes ago, ElKapitan84 said:

Shanksville, Pennsylvania.  People often mention that; that UA93 was headed away from WTC-7.  But they forget that AA11 and UA175 also headed out into no-man's land, before doing blatant u-turns and heading back, towards New York.

The reason for that in all three cases was to fly over radar gaps.

All-04.jpg

What are the read lines on the diagram?