• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spunko

Favourite Brexit scare story

Let's have a little fun. Post a link to your favourite Brexit scare story and then the best ones will be put to a poll to see which is the best. The only rule is they must appear on a respectable/MSM/mainstream website.

Here's my entry: BRITAIN AT RISK OF SPACE DEBRIS BY NO DEAL BREXIT

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/uk-less-likely-to-be-warned-of-space-debris-heading-towards-earth-in-event-of-nodeal-brexit-a3935401.html

2 hours ago, spunko said:

Let's have a little fun. Post a link to your favourite Brexit scare story and then the best ones will be put to a poll to see which is the best. The only rule is they must appear on a respectable/MSM/mainstream website.

Here's my entry: BRITAIN AT RISK OF SPACE DEBRIS BY NO DEAL BREXIT

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/uk-less-likely-to-be-warned-of-space-debris-heading-towards-earth-in-event-of-nodeal-brexit-a3935401.html

So they are saying we won't have access to the Galileo satellite. Total bullshit, this is the EU vehicle spy satellite that will be used to implement per mile road charging as electric vehicles go mainstream. As if they don't want to start reaming the UK motorists even more :wanker:

6 minutes ago, Iamcynical said:

So they are saying we won't have access to the Galileo satellite. Total bullshit, this is the EU vehicle spy satellite that will be used to implement per mile road charging as electric vehicles go mainstream. As if they don't want to start reaming the UK motorists even more :wanker:

And big fucking deal even if they stopped us using it. Unless the Yanks or the Russians have plans for turning off GPS and GLONASS respectively we have very little to worry about. 

2 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

When you say respectable MSM sources @spunko, just how low can we go..

C4aiGcqUMAA2YOi.jpg:large

XYY

What is really sad is that a quick check shows a lot of the details in the story are true. Mr Methane does exist and the Japanese really did have He-Gassens fart battles in the seventeenth century. So if it is factual reporting you want then the Sunday Sport is more reliable than the So-Called BBC and a lot of other MSM media.

58 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

What is really sad is that a quick check shows a lot of the details in the story are true. Mr Methane does exist and the Japanese really did have He-Gassens fart battles in the seventeenth century. So if it is factual reporting you want then the Sunday Sport is more reliable than the So-Called BBC and a lot of other MSM media.

It's in ''The Sport'' Virgil.

I never doubted the authenticity of the cunt for a minute...

;)

XYY

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

You little fibber.

That was nowt to do with my nob falling off...!

Which incidentally, it hasn't...

XYY

That's because we haven't left yet, you will have to wait and see though if we leave during the day it may be worth getting some bicycle clips as a precaution to make sure you don't inadvertently lose it when it drops down your trouser leg.

14 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

That's because we haven't left yet, you will have to wait and see though if we leave during the day it may be worth getting some bicycle clips as a precaution to make sure you don't inadvertently lose it when it drops down your trouser leg.

Trust me mate, in my case that's nowt to do with Brexit.

I wear bicycle-clips every time I get on a friggin' aeroplane.

And several layers of Tenna pads...

XYY

6 hours ago, ccc said:

Now THAT is reaching, apart from, well everything else, they cite this case :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43840505

Where a man contracted "the world's "worst-ever" case of super-gonorrhoea" in.......

Asia.

Medicines.

Generic are cheap as chips. Trade shmade deals..they can be acquired cheap. Any issues are due to NHS beurocracy.

Expensive stuff...well its expensive..from first world places and we  stand well here anyway .,not speaking about obscure one case in a million jobs that will inevitably be used in the propaganda war.

If we have stocked up on generics is another question and not,  in my opinion, in most cases, likely to be due to golbal issues..

8 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I was told, by people who attended, that in a meeting at Swansea Uni the staff were told that there would be no toilet paper after Brexit.

I can still see the shock on the faces of those who told me. I assumed they were winding me up. Nope.

lol - my memory of Swansea Uni was that they didn't have any proper toilet paper anyway (only that super thin tracing paper type nonsense).