• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
billfunk

Horizonte Minerals #HZM 5p

Recommended Posts

Just copying the thread into this Sub-forum as today seems like a good day. Price action is suggesting a breakout.

HZM - 2 tier 1 nickel assets being developed going into a worldwide nickel shortage entering the era of electric vehicles (requiring a shit ton of high grade nickel for the batteries). MCAP <£70m SP = 5p.

Recent agreement for $25m is equivalent to having a 10p placing.

https://horizonteminerals.com/uk/en/

Edited by billfunk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perfect storm.

I'm siting on the sidelines patiently waiting for £2k's worth of dividends to drop in the next 3 weeks. I only hope HZM doesn't start to fly! It hasn't yet - only back to where it was a year ago.

Would like to triple my current holding to 100k

78D15BA5-1559-4288-9BDB-970688FE8B30.png

B465D7ED-ECFF-4F49-8218-0478AD63663A.gif

7C39F894-849E-4EC8-B8A1-A25434A7652B.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

Topped up with 25k (sold a few Daimler AG) so now holding 55k at average price of 3.6p

Will be buying the dips but not paying above 5p

HZM are now 17% of my PF which makes me fully invested. I doubt I will be selling this below 50p. I just hope we don't get bought out before this has chance to mature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought my initial holding at 2.5p, but doubt we will see it back down there. Seems to be significant resistance in breaking 5p at the moment but I'm sure that could change soon. Might have to stick some of the LISA bonus on it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, billfunk said:

HZM are now 17% of my PF which makes me fully invested. I doubt I will be selling this below 50p. I just hope we don't get bought out before this has chance to mature.

Personally, I can see HZM getting bought out between 16p-20p; anything less will get laughed at. The assets are just too good for the big players not to notice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, billfunk said:

HZM are now 17% of my PF which makes me fully invested. I doubt I will be selling this below 50p. I just hope we don't get bought out before this has chance to mature.

What would likely happen in a buy out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Loki said:

What would likely happen in a buy out?

The other, bigger, company would come in with an offer above the current share price but below my 50p target. So they would try it on at 15p. The share would spike up to near this level in the short term, and if the takeover succeeded all existing shareholders would be paid out at 15p.

I want 50p here not 15p.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, billfunk said:

The other, bigger, company would come in with an offer above the current share price but below my 50p target. So they would try it on at 15p. The share would spike up to near this level in the short term, and if the takeover succeeded all existing shareholders would be paid out at 15p.

I want 50p here not 15p.

Thanks mate.  You seem to have picked a great one here, congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to convert increases to additional shares without having to sell and then buy back (At £11.95 a pop)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Loki said:

Is it possible to convert increases to additional shares without having to sell and then buy back (At £11.95 a pop)

I'm not sure I understand. If they ever issue dividends then my platform, AJ Bell, will allow me reinvest those on the cheap - £1.50 I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, billfunk said:

I'm not sure I understand. If they ever issue dividends then my platform, AJ Bell, will allow me reinvest those on the cheap - £1.50 I think.

Sorry - not dividends, but the increase in price.  It would be nice to be able to sell the amount of money gained (So taking holding back to original purchase price) and convert straight to new shares, without having to pay for a sell and a buy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Loki said:

Sorry - not dividends, but the increase in price.  It would be nice to be able to sell the amount of money gained (So taking holding back to original purchase price) and convert straight to new shares, without having to pay for a sell and a buy.  

Am I being a bit thick again, or is Loki having a wobbly moment here?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just an update, sold at 60% up this morning as I've missed the boat on others before - thanks again for the tip @billfunk and as I read on here somewhere "No-one ever went bust taking a profit".  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Loki said:

Just an update, sold at 60% up this morning as I've missed the boat on others before - thanks again for the tip @billfunk and as I read on here somewhere "No-one ever went bust taking a profit".  

Most people are happy with 60% over such a short time frame. Sellers at this stage give the stock a good chart structure and an opportunity for 1000% dreamers like myself to add more. Also, selling today does not preclude you from buying in again later on when the story develops further and making another 60%.

Well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, billfunk said:

Also, selling today does not preclude you from buying in again later on when the story develops further and making another 60%.

My thoughts exactly, it's still on my watchlist with alerts set up.  Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.