• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
billfunk

Horizonte Minerals #HZM 5p

Yes, good interview.

[1] Araguaia is to be run by HZM in its own right with the aim being to get Orion involved to a greater extent in terms of financing. Seems to be a confidence, though understated, that the capex will be successfully raised to get this project to production.

[2] About to head in to a period of heavy news flow including potential off-take agreements.

[3] In the longer term HZM will look to enter into a partnership in order to get Vermelho live.

The interview has helped to end a fair bit of speculation about how they are going to proceed. Share price looks like it will continue to gently fall until some substantial news is released. Will provide a good opportunity to get additional shares if the SP starts getting close to 4p.

2 hours ago, DownwardSpiral said:

Yes, good interview.

I've increased my stake in HZM to 125k shares on the back of this interview and will be a buyer at these prices all the way up to 500k using dividend income if time allows. 

6 hours ago, DownwardSpiral said:

Another interview - this time with Crux Investor. Suggests that they are going to push for a 100 million plus MCap in 6 - 12 months.

That's 7p which is still less than the Orion royalty agreement equivalent of 10p! I'll be chuffed if they can keep a lid on the share price while I ramp up my position to 1/2million. Added a further 25k this morning. If HZM doesn't get broken up or bought out sub 20p then my target is 25p <5years caveat nickel has to fly. 

Start of the news flow?

https://horizonteminerals.com/uk/en/press-releases/2019/vermelho-pre-feasibility-results/

· The Study confirms Vermelho as a large, high-grade resource, with a long mine life and low-cost source of nickel sulphate for the battery industry;

· The compelling economic and technical results from the study support further development of the project towards a full Feasibility Study;

· A 38-year mine life estimated to generate total cash flows after taxation of US$7.3billion [1] ;

· An estimated Base Case post-tax Net Present Value1 (‘NPV’) of US$1.7 billion [2] and Internal Rate of Return (‘IRR’) of 26%;

· At full production capacity the Project is expected to produce an average of 25,000 tonnes of nickel and 1,250 tonnes of cobalt per annum utilising the High-Pressure Acid Leach process;

· The base case PFS economics assume a flat nickel price of US$16,400 per tonne (‘/t’) for the 38-year mine life;

· C1 (Brook Hunt) cash cost of US$8,020/t Ni (US$3.64/lb Ni), defines Vermelho as a low-cost producer;

· Initial Capital Cost estimate is US$652 million (AACE class 4), including US$97.7 million of contingencies (equating to approximately 18% of capital); and

· Vermelho is set to deliver significant socio-economic benefits for communities in the Pará state, including over 1,800 direct jobs in the construction phase, and over 600 jobs during operation, as well as additional economic and social development programs.

I had been waiting for the price to drop to 4p but gave in on Monday and bought at 4.5p per share, didnt want to miss this one!

On 17/10/2019 at 12:14, stockton said:

Start of the news flow?

https://horizonteminerals.com/uk/en/press-releases/2019/vermelho-pre-feasibility-results/

I had been waiting for the price to drop to 4p but gave in on Monday and bought at 4.5p per share, didnt want to miss this one!

Looks as though it is about to hit 4p (and I may add a bit more to my holding at that point) but I think this share is going to do well enough that 4p and 4.5 matters not!

39 minutes ago, DownwardSpiral said:

Wow. Horizonte back down at 3.8p at the moment. Opportunity?

:PissedOff: bought last week, lets hope they stay low so I can top up next month

Sign in to follow this