• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Thomas Mair versus Israel United in Christ

From the article 

It claims that the Bible says that when Jesus Christ returns to Earth, the Israelites will be the rulers and all the other races will become their servants. 

"They have the belief that caucasians are literally, not metaphorically, the devil," says Heidi Beirich from the US civil rights group Southern Poverty Law Centre (SPLC).

"So white people and what they've done with slavery, for example, and other ways of oppressing black people are because they're the devil. 

"It's like white people are genetically driven to destroy black people. And that's the part that makes white people the devil in this interpretation."

It's these views that have led the SPLC to label the organisation as a "black nationalist hate group" and "racist".

"[They are] racist against white people, racist against Jews. And another part of this group which isn't discussed very much is that they're incredibly homophobic, as well. For those reasons anti-LGBT beliefs, anti-white beliefs, anti-Semitic beliefs, all of that together is the reason we list them."

o.O

Israel United in Christ (IUIC) was founded in 2003 in New York and is part of a movement called the Black Hebrew Israelites.

That latter were the ones racially abusing the white schoolboys at the fake news event.

It turned out¬†later that the students, who had arrived in¬†DC to¬†participate in¬†a March for¬†Life, had been waiting for¬†their bus, when they were verbally attacked by¬†a group of¬†Black Hebrew Israelites. The latter were harassing the students, calling them "white crackers", "incest children", and "faggots". The Covington students in¬†turn decided to¬†drown out¬†the Israelites with¬†the school's chants¬†‚ÄĒ "Cov Cath is the best".

https://sputniknews.com/us/201901211071684390-maga-hat-kids-real-story/

I said to her: 'I know one day you won't be in England. You won't be looking after us Europeans, you'll be going to Africa', Carol remembers.

"us Europeans" LOL

Europe did not really have slaves, a ME/African thang.

We had serfs but thats slightly different.

Atlantic slave trade was Europeans discovering the Me/African slave trade, which had existed for millennia, and pluggin into it for the colonies.

Then the European slaver trade shut after ~300 years..

The slaves descendants now have a much better life than the places their ancestors were enslaved from.

The Me/Africa went back to its slave business, which stlll exists today.

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Europe did not really have slaves, a ME/African thang.

We had serfs but thats slightly different.

Atlantic slave trade was Europeans discovering the Me/African slave trade, which had existed for millennia, and pluggin into it for the colonies.

Then the European slaver trade shut after ~300 years..

The slaves descendants now have a much better life than the places their ancestors were enslaved from.

The Me/Africa went back to its slave business, which stlll exists today.

Smerfs?  Were we all blue?  o.O

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Which one do you know about the most?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-49567548

One was a loner saddo, worried about being kicked out of his nans council house, to house Syrians.

The other one is a church mainly of africans, who are in UK, scamming benefits and public services, and hates whiteys.

Fucking hell, if even the SPLC calls them racist they must extreme beyond comprehension!