• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

karelian

Girls banned from wearing skirts at school because they are not 'gender neutral'

Gender is the same as sex and there are only two of them; they have physiological differences which mean that different clothing is appropriate.

You can't legislate away reaity.

The tiny sample of trans people I know have zero interest in bringing in these stupid rules; they just want to be left alone.  The governors and teachers of that school who backed this should be ashamed of themselves.

I got a note from Mummy that identifies this as bagpipe accessories - you misgentidentified this piece of clothing. This clothing identifies as a kilt and not a skirt. How dare you, I'm reporting you to Stugeron. 

A kilt is a knee-length non- skirt-type garment, LINK

21 minutes ago, karelian said:

Schoolgirls turned away from Priory School, Lewes, Sussex, and the police in attendance because they want to wear a skirt and not 'gender neutral' trousers.

Note the teacher wearing a skirt:

Rebels in Skirts, has a ring to it, just needs someone to take up the #rebelsinskirts cause on twitter.

I can see the film, St Trinnians updated for the 21st Century.

And in 10 years time, many of these girls will be mothers at the same school gates.

It will be their world then, not ours.

Probably have a class action against the school for mental trauma.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Gender is the same as sex and there are only two of them; they have physiological differences which mean that different clothing is appropriate.

You can't legislate away reaity.

The tiny sample of trans people I know have zero interest in bringing in these stupid rules; they just want to be left alone.  The governors and teachers of that school who backed this should be ashamed of themselves.

Maybe it’s not to offend Muslims or to protect girls 

Why are trousers gender neutral then?

Are Kilts gender neutral? What about sarongs?

This is just a farce. Also, surely an acceptance of multiple genders should mean that children can wear whatever they choose to fit their gender. Why should gender neutral mean erradicating female/feminine clothing?

34 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Exactly.

It's a very soft option compared to doing something about the thefts by the local gypsies or dealing with a crackhouse so they take it.

Crackhouses em I’ve been on a crackhouse raid allegadly and trust me they are to fucked up to offer much resistance not that made much difference to the outcome 

2 hours ago, stokiescum said:

Maybe it’s not to offend Muslims or to protect girls 

Maybe muslims are a good thing for this country, they seem the only ones willing to be vocal on all this SJW stuff

The commonsense right are missing a trick here, rather than bemoan them ,embrace them, the left love to goad white europeans

We should start to praise how religious and family oriented they are,, there love of large familys should be pointed out as a good example  for white christians to follow, maybe form a duel pressure group to oppose certain sex education classers at schools etc,

Lets see how the bitter childless owen johns of the world react to that,, oh look they dont want any more immigration