• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
billfunk

Rampy Mc Rampface Repository

Thought I would put down a thread for shares you may have seen being ramped hard, but haven't researched enough to actually decide to buy them. Likelihood is they are pump and dumps. I will start with:

PQE (TOR) 30c (Canadian)

NOG (L) 21p

Edited by billfunk

ZOE formally HNR. 

"The only CBD company on the London stock exchange". I can't see why the fuss. The underlying asset here - hemp - is abundant so the price will tend towards the cost of production which is very little. So these guys process it and have a nice product line? So what - there are tons of North American businesses doing the same. They sell spliffs that don't get you high. How is that booming business?

What am I missing?

21 hours ago, billfunk said:

What am I missing?

What they are smokin' xD

-----

Where are you getting ramped/spammed?

advfn?

lse?

email/newsletter?

twitter/whatapp group?

Edited by 201p

3 hours ago, DownwardSpiral said:

Lots of ramping around BOU (Bould Opportunities) today - speculation that some positive news is on its way.

What do the rampers think BOU is going to become? 

In other news PQE:TOR is off today also. 18% up today 39c from 30c. Looks like a real, cash generative, company with a nice USP and a big ass runway. i would be interested if I wasn't already fully invested. Chart pattern is now good aswell.

3 hours ago, DownwardSpiral said:

Lots of ramping around BOU (Bould Opportunities) today - speculation that some positive news is on its way.

Certainly, I am not bould over by the opportunities.

2 minutes ago, 201p said:

What they are smokin' xD

-----

Where are you getting ramped/spammed?

advfn?

lse?

email/newsletter?

twitter/whatapp group?

Everywhere. The rampers are everywhere! Critical thinking mandatory to avoid getting spikes up one's arse.

I mentioned BOU (Bould Opportunities) upthread. The ramping has continued and the share price rose 25% today going into a suspension. Those invested are hoping for an RTO and are awaiting news. I haven’t touched this stock but it will be interesting to see what all the fuss is about when, or rather if, that news lands. “Multibagger of the year” is being claimed.

Sign in to follow this