• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Southmartin

Trump not racist

No list. But he pardoned Jack Johnson.   

"Donald Trump has granted a rare posthumous pardon to boxing’s first black heavyweight champion more than 100 years after what Trump said many feel was a racially motivated injustice"

Trump_Jack_Johnson.jpg

Edited by Transistor Man

Back when I worked in an office, one colleague was going on about 'racist Trump' etc. I played the 'innocent abroad' and said 'oh, is Mr Trump racist? I'd heard something about that but wasn't able to find anything about it online'.  Colleague looked and said 'Of course he's racist, there's loads of stuff on Google about it, I'll show you!' Five minutes later he hadn't found anything except some obviously fake-news confected story that Trump once spoke to someone who might have had links with the KKK. 

I don’t like Trump. I think he’s an utter bellend and a nasty piece of work who is out solely for his own advantage. But racist? I’m not seeing it.

However, many of the types who accuse him of being so demonstrably are. But their racism is of the SJW-endorsed variety.

Edited by Melchett

8 minutes ago, gibbon said:

No Trump memes sorry, but enjoy some Obama ones instead:

1567003791652.jpg.0618706f3f090ee975a6939bdd178e3f.jpg

1555677485401.jpg.a9f852df62469aab4321ae0e3bac77f6.jpg

Doysh2YUwAAZh6E.jpg.1699816323e29c9dff28e97366a89c88.jpg

Doy0xxYUwAAG_6T.jpg.90e92459313999ac96bc94a3e461bd8f.jpg

Also absolutely not friendly towards the British and British interests yet curiously bosom buddies with certain Royals. He did like his princes. He just didn’t like you and me very much.

2 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

Back when I worked in an office, one colleague was going on about 'racist Trump' etc. I played the 'innocent abroad' and said 'oh, is Mr Trump racist? I'd heard something about that but wasn't able to find anything about it online'.  Colleague looked and said 'Of course he's racist, there's loads of stuff on Google about it, I'll show you!' Five minutes later he hadn't found anything except some obviously fake-news confected story that Trump once spoke to someone who might have had links with the KKK. 

That's the approach I take - far better to make people try to find proof that he is racist than spend your time trying to prove that he isn't. And more fun, too.

3 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

That's the approach I take - far better to make people try to find proof that he is racist than spend your time trying to prove that he isn't. And more fun, too.

But, but, but the MUSLIM BAN!!!!

3 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

I have had similiar conversations with no evidence supplied other than "you can tell just by looking at him".

Keep in mind that you are not dealing with rational people, it is a belief they hold rather than a fact. Although I would like to think the more reasonable ones would have enough intelligence to perhaps question their beliefs and maybe even better realise they are being misled.

And here is one for those who say Trump hates women, a woman project managed the TrumpTower build back in the early 80's way before it was trendy to promote women into top jobs. Trump was way ahead of the SJW game.

Barbara has since seen the errors of her ways and despite working for Trump for 18 years, now speaks out about sexism.

http://www.constructionmanagermagazine.com/news/trump-towers-female-project-manager-discuss-sexual/

4 hours ago, Southmartin said:

Anyone got that MEME / List of things Trump has done over the years to help black Americans... I'm in a debate with an SJW who's brain is going to explode if I can find it!

There's a list on Snouts-in-the-trough, not specifically about the policies that helped black Americans. 

http://www.snouts-in-the-trough.com/archives/22898

Image result for trump worst racist ever

Kanye

Image result for trump kanye

Diamond and Silk

Image result for trump diamond and silk

Image result for trump hugging

Trump with Rosa Parkes and Mohmmid Ali

Image result for trump rosa parks

Trumps nominated the USAs  first female black General

Image result for trump first black female general

Trump and film director Spike Lee...

MARK SIMONE on Twitter: "Remember when Spike Lee loved his ...

I could go on o.O

but dinners nearly ready...

Edited by JackieO

6 hours ago, Southmartin said:

Anyone got that MEME / List of things Trump has done over the years to help black Americans... I'm in a debate with an SJW who's brain is going to explode if I can find it!

A very vague answer so I apologise.

His statements on jobs say it all. Theres no ist or ism in bringing people out of poverty by honsest graft and not subsidy.

I had a moment of clarity while in bed ( not that I often think of Trump in bed, you understand.... O.o):

He’s a rich powerful, old, white male. By the current SJW narrative that alone is enough to make him racist. That he deprived their Chosen One of her Destiny is the icing on the cake. And it really is as simple as that. That’s “all” it takes to be racist and “surely no rightthinking person could possibly disagree?”