• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Grey Man

Dosbodder influential snoopers

6 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

Before you bite your nuts off and cite a variety of security services....yes I dont doubt.

Which  biggies watch us.

My first..PJW.

He dosent need to answer.

Eh....?

Have you got hold of some of that 100% pure stuff featured on ''Peaky Blinders'' last night...?

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

Spider69 from The Uk's favourite investor portal - London South East forum:

i know nothing,but if i had to hazard a guess you could be looking at a credit deflation followed by a reflation cycle.
https://www.dosbods.co.uk this forum has quite an interesting section on finance but its not for the faint hearted its none pc its like 300 lads in the pub on a saturday night

https://www.lse.co.uk/profiles/spider69/

Oh, I think I may be starting to understand - especially after Frank's comment.

These comments you mention are on one of those money and investing threads I don't visit too often, yeah...?

You're post is not down there in the basement though, it's up here on Off-Topic.

When you referred to PJW, I thought it was that shouty-bloke off YouTube....!

As you were Mr Grey...

;)

XYY

3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Oh, I think I may be starting to understand - especially after Frank's comment.

These comments you mention are on one of those money and investing threads I don't visit too often, yeah...?

You're post is not down there in the basement though, it's up here on Off-Topic.

When you referred to PJW, I thought it was that shouty-bloke off YouTube....!

As you were Mr Grey...

;)

XYY

Nope..dont read the finance bit.  It was as you said...Mr Watson...seemed to follow trends on here.

I suspect a fair few people who have been mentioned on the forum have found us from googling, Millennial Woes, Way of the World, The Iconoclast, Johnny Gat, Mark Collett, Theberton and Morgoth from Morgoth's review. If so, I'd like to say hi, and thank you. 

One e-celebrity who did find us, and join to say hi, is the woman with the lovely voice and acvent from Bombard's Body Language, she's here @Bombards Body Language

I forget sometimes that random people from all over the world can find the site, it feels quite homely and so it's easy to think it's just us lot chatting, the world can see us though!

3 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

Nope..dont read the finance bit.  It was as you said...Mr Watson...seemed to follow trends on here.

Er, OK. 

Frank made me think it was Price Waterhouse or something like that.

Now my head is hurting even more than before.

I'm going for a spliff and very large Scotch...

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

9 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I suspect a fair few people who have been mentioned on the forum have found us from googling, Millennial Woes, Way of the World, The Iconoclast, Johnny Gat, Mark Collett, Theberton and Morgoth from Morgoth's review. If so, I'd like to say hi, and thank you. 

One e-celebrity who did find us, and join to say hi, is the woman with the lovely voice and acvent from Bombard's Body Language, she's here @Bombards Body Language

I forget sometimes that random people from all over the world can find the site, it feels quite homely and so it's easy to think it's just us lot chatting, the world can see us though!

Didn't that profile end up being one TOS trolls?

23 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Spider69 from The Uk's favourite investor portal - London South East forum:

https://www.lse.co.uk/profiles/spider69/

Somebody big/important over on LSE or just a random?

edit just reading some of the posts, they're proper shilling the credit thread,I wonder who that could be ¬¬ lol

Edited by A_P

If Paul Joseph Watson does read this I'd like him to explain this :

Alternative links :

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BTQVVvNahQRk/

https://www.johnnygat.com/downloads/eqRQsJXBPjY.mp4

Video title "PAUL JOSEPH WATSON BEFORE SELLING OUT" by Johnny Gat. 

18mins 35sec long, ok to just listen though there is stuff happening on screen, 1.5x speed is fine too.

39 minutes ago, A_P said:

Didn't that profile end up being one TOS trolls?

Somebody big/important over on LSE or just a random?

Nah, I don't think so, only two posts on here, click the name to see. 

I too thought the LSE was the London School of Economics, it's not though : London South East or something it was. 

Edited by Carl Fimble
Fbjtvjvvghnfdxzssrdjidjxnuybesbhtc

1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

Hadn't heard of that site, checking it out now,, thanks, her voice is strangely mesmerising.

-

To the OP, is there any evidence PJW reads here. Given that he's fairly popular I don't think he'd find this site within Google just by Googling his name.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

ToS used to get regular press coverage in the mid to late 2000s; that's the point at which you can say that you are known and have some influence.

I can't be bothered with all that. And anyway nobody in the MSM would ask me for a statement on stuff written on here....

3 hours ago, spunko said:

Hadn't heard of that site, checking it out now,, thanks, her voice is strangely mesmerising.

-

To the OP, is there any evidence PJW reads here. Given that he's fairly popular I don't think he'd find this site within Google just by Googling his name.

I like the wee line (hyphen?) you've used to separate your post into two.

Yes, she has a beautiful voice, and works it! Interesting videos and takes on what she sees too.

She was shut down from YouTube some time back but has her own website :

https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/2019/09/05/body-language-boris-johnson-brexit-extension/

^ thought that was just the gone page but it's apparently a Boris one, I'll give that a little watch now... 

^ Watched it now, and while it was pertinent it was not her best work. Jackie suggests done better ones it the thread we had :

Maybe having a thread on an individual helps the chances of them finding it. I don't like the idea of attracting undue attention, or any attention really, but like the idea of having "people of note" comment. I suspect there might be a few already, aside from the ones we already know about, @Hopeful who is David Attenborough, and @Frank Hovis the well known trucker. 

Edited by Carl Fimble
Adding the link n shit, then that other link n the other shit

3 hours ago, spunko said:

If any of those other people do read here please sign up - anonymously or using their real details - the more the merrier.

I've been tempted at points to contact some of those I mentioned and invite them on. 

I'm a lonely soul on here when it comes to certain subjects so it'd be good to have backup!

2 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

In a typical forum somebody will post a rebuttal along the lines of pointing out the ridiculous proposition that anybody of note would have time to waste posting on obscure forums.

With this being DOSBODS I'll do it.

Positively and absolutely Bedragian that post.

I'll pretend I didn't get it and argue that "anyone of note" might well search for some keywords which lead to our forum. I'd also suggest the quality and varied discussions which take place hear would be exactly the sort which would contain the words people of note WOULD search for.