DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Fungus Wilson mends fences with DOSBODS OT

Bkkandrew

By the way, I couldn't mention this on the other forum as it'll probably have been removed, but does anyone know of Fergus' extraction/heritage? I believe he's Irish, uneducated, and an ex-boxer....

Dale-Farm-Travellers-site-007.jpg

Not sure though?

Peppered with this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/property/article-1218691/Village-anger-buy-let-gurus-sell-acre-plot-travellers.html

4 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

By the way, I couldn't mention this on the other forum as it'll probably have been removed, but does anyone know of Fergus' extraction/heritage? I believe he's Irish, uneducated, and an ex-boxer....

Not sure though?

Peppered with this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/property/article-1218691/Village-anger-buy-let-gurus-sell-acre-plot-travellers.html

From the article!!!!!!!!

It is a charge denied by Fergus Wilson. 'I didn't know who had bought the land and I wasn't even at the auction. It is unlawful to discriminate against people, be they black, Chinese or travellers.'

Frank Hovis
2 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

Holy cow. Surely a lawsuit is pending. 

If you didn't want to rent your house to a particular person that's up to you surely?  The family with the kids already puling the gate of its hinges, the bloke with the three pit bulls, the satanists and yes those who will impregnate your house with curry smells so costing you a fortune. 

10 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Dale-Farm-Travellers-site-007.jpg

Not sure though?

IIRC him and his wife were both maths teachers.  I don't think he's stupid.  The rest may well be true.

Fergus could be Scottish or Irish and Wilson is a Scottish or English name so he's either Scottish or Irish on his mother's side.

I don't disagree per se with his indication that he doesn't want to rent his houses to a certain nationality, I happen to think there is some merit in what he is saying actually (how un PC) - and have had similar sentiments intimated to me by other landlords but this was in a private capacity... One landlord refused to rent to Somalis as the last 3 of them had trashed his flat etc.

The fact is you cannot say such things publicly any longer. This ties in with my suggestion he's uneducated xD

Frank Hovis

Extremely arrogant IMO.  He was, and may be still, into race horses and would enter his horses in races where they not only had zero chance they were entirely outclassed.  Now you wouldn't do that if you aad a love of and respect for racing but if you don't give a monkeys and just want to flaunt your wealth then you would. 

Frank Hovis

I also give you this picture.  Most people who are overweight will try and disguise it in some way: big jacket, suck your gut in for a photo.

Not Fergus; this picture screams: "I have a massive gut and I couldn't care less what you think about me".

TELEMMGLPICT000124509158-small_trans_NvB

Oh yes, "into" horses as well. Another +1 for my suggestion xD

My gardener lives a few roads from him, I might ask her, she's a real gossip.

Frank Hovis
6 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Oh yes, "into" horses as well. Another +1 for my suggestion xD

My gardener lives a few roads from him, I might ask her, she's a real gossip.

Oh, you have a gardener, there's posh.

See @MrPin it's not just me!

Actually I do employ a gardener occasionally! Every five years my garden gets overgrown, and needs total erasing.

Fully Detached
9 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I also give you this picture.  Most people who are overweight will try and disguise it in some way: big jacket, suck your gut in for a photo.

Not Fergus; this picture screams: "I have a massive gut and I couldn't care less what you think about me".

I think he really does care what people think about him. I think he cares a lot what people think, can't understand why everyone hates him, and the nastiness is his way of (in his mind) getting back at the people who reject him. A lot like the school bully - tragic really, but entirely self-inflicted.

Virgil Caine
16 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Clearly not just his property portfolio which is enormous.

1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

Oh, so that's actually your house then..?

I'd assumed by the state of the garden it belonged to Terry Waite...

XYY

Rather like Terry Waite, I did used to go away a lot. Got back quicker than him though!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Presumably the EHRC have told him that his stance is illegal and he's refused to budge. 

The EHRC is a quango so we are all paying for this legal action, essentially.

• 2 weeks later...
goldbug9999

To be fair my previous rental actually did stink of curry for the first couple of weeks (and yes the previous tenants were an indian family).

On 26/05/2017 at 23:30, goldbug9999 said:

To be fair my previous rental actually did stink of curry for the first couple of weeks (and yes the previous tenants were an indian family).

When you eat something 3x a day - which most British Indians genuinely do - it's going to stink. I was at one point eating 2 or 3 curries a week and my armpits started to excrete the smell so I cut right back.

^ On that basis, when I was teenager in the U.K., I must have met a number of girls on a mainly fish diet...

On 6/3/2017 at 04:41, Bkkandrew said:

^ On that basis, when I was teenager in the U.K., I must have met a number of girls on a mainly fish diet...

:Sick1:

• 1 month later...

Archived