• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Thorn

Petropavlovsk

8 hours ago, longtomsilver said:

That's chart is not too dissimilar to my EFR x100 bagger 🤣

Well would you look at EFR right enough (puts Down his tea immediately).

thanks longtomsilver

2 hours ago, Thorn said:

Well would you look at EFR right enough (puts Down his tea immediately).

thanks longtomsilver

This isn't advice. I'm pinning my hopes on a recovery in the uranium markets. The assets they do have are of a low grade and only become viable above $40lb U308. Between the ranges of $40-$60 I'd hope to see EFR similarly priced (in CAD obviously). 

It's no more serious an investment than a lottery ticket or NS&I premium bonds. I just think I have a greater chance of winning and hold 3000 shares.

14 hours ago, Thorn said:

Yeah I hold them. Firmly in the special situations/ recovery play box.

I was around when this was Peter Hambro mining, - and this stock was like £10 odd. I saw him at the UK Investor show presentation a few years ago.

I can't remember the full story, but they got into really big financial trouble one time, and there was a huge share dilution to salvage the company.

There will always a be a drag on this stock, because there are 3bn shares in issue (I like to see under 1bn shares for stocks that I look at). There is also the perceived geo-political risk - a decade ago before Putin got more power, this was a darling on the London Stock Exchange. 

Still an interesting stock that I have on the monitor. 

Sign in to follow this