• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Wight Flight

Question Time

5 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Owen Jones really is an odious little traitor cunt, isn't he. xD

He really is.

Jo Cox. Darren Osborne mosque driver. Islamophobia. Racism. Tommy Robinson being popular. Austerity. Yadda Yadda Yadda! All bollocks. Everyone who doesn't agree with me is far right. Tosser.

Firstly, we must address the elephant in the room.

Princess Nugee mentioned Toblerone without censure, other chocolate bars are available. Blatant product placement, is she sponsored by Mondelēz ? She certainly appears to have eaten plenty.

Congratulations to Jo Swinson on giving birth to her baby. A remarkable achievement for a woman, even more so for an MP. I must wonder if she's a little tired after her ordeal. She seems to believe Aunt May lost the General Election, if that's the case, I would be grateful if Jo could tell us whom she thinks won ? Maybe she should have organised somebody else to attend in her place.

Melanie Phillips tried her best to make clear and sensible points. Showed up clueless idiots for virtue-signalling.

Nish Kumar told us the Withdrawal Agreement is even less popular than his comedy. Poor Nish, he really needs to reassess just how terribly unpopular his comedy actually is. The Withdrawal Agreement is far more popular.

James Cleverly far too polite to the new Question Time host because she's a woman.  He really should have told her to stop interrupting him.

Audience from Islington, quite surprised how normal they can seem. 

Finally, Fiona Bruce, should really cut her a little slack as it's her first show, but she's so annoying, it's impossible. Weak and overbearing at the same time, if that's even possible. Probably realises she is weak so over compensates by trying to be strong. A really poor choice by BBC. They should have plumped for somebody with more intelligence, grace, and charm, such as Samira Ahmed.

To be fair Fiona smiles a lot.

So does an ASDA greeter.  

6 hours ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

For the avoidance of nightmares, neither eat cheese nor watch Emily, Lady Nugee for several hours before bedtime...

Damned autocorrect!

I'll catch up on iplayer. Thornberry is the ultimate nightmare bar none in the Labour party. None have perfected that softly softly, smug, SJW intellectectually superior put down like her. C$$t doesn't start to describe how irritating she is.

DB2RYMLXcAA98Ew-1024x687.thumb.jpg.9321d7a3c93d35a9acdd0b8d904b9a6c.jpg

Edited by crashmonitor

2 hours ago, crashmonitor said:

I'll catch up on iplayer. Thornberry is the ultimate nightmare bar none in the Labour party. None have perfected that softly softly, smug, SJW intellectectually superior put down like her. C$$t doesn't start to describe how irritating she is.

DB2RYMLXcAA98Ew-1024x687.thumb.jpg.9321d7a3c93d35a9acdd0b8d904b9a6c.jpg

M-F transexual thread is over there ->

Yellow jacket woman thinks the UK populace is angry about the hostile environment for migrants, nope we are trying to stop the population rising to 100 million in short order and the misery that will cause as we compete for land and resourses. Imo we need to deter all comers seeking a better life, that's not hostile it's just commonsense.

Yellow jacket woman is Diana Good, former High Court Judge, pillar of the Establishment. This is what the plebs are up against.

Edited by crashmonitor

Isabel Oakeshott batting for the right and Dianne Abbot the face of the left on QT tonight. Labour really know how to win over the public not.

p04b96ls.jpg.3191452c50f13d9b689b802b157f94f0.jpg

Edited by crashmonitor

47 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

I hope someone asks Diane Abbott about this new diet on QT.

She'd have to do some mathematics ... could get messy

On 11/01/2019 at 00:23, Alonso Quijano said:

He really is.

Jo Cox. Darren Osborne mosque driver. Islamophobia. Racism. Tommy Robinson being popular. Austerity. Yadda Yadda Yadda! All bollocks. Everyone who doesn't agree with me is far right. Tosser.

Owen Jones at uni:

2 hours ago, crashmonitor said:

Isabel Oakeshott batting for the right and Dianne Abbot the face of the left on QT tonight. Labour really know how to win over the public not.

p04b96ls.jpg.3191452c50f13d9b689b802b157f94f0.jpg

I am tempted to tape some cardboard over half my tv screen. My guess is abbot will be on the seat to the left of the chair.

1 minute ago, XswampyX said:

"Remove the threat of no deal"????

What planet do these  people  fucking idiots live on, it's no wonder we are so fucked.

The skys gonna fall on 29th march didnt you know?