• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Wight Flight

Question Time

28 minutes ago, Green Devil said:

Yep.  It was funny listening to him talk crap. Portillos look was priceless. 

Mike just grinned at him. Grayling is almost over the edge.

However Brexit is not going to resemble anything close to what we were sold.

And none of the hard core Tory leavers seem that arsed anymore.

2 hours ago, shindigger said:

Mike just grinned at him. Grayling is almost over the edge.

However Brexit is not going to resemble anything close to what we were sold.

And none of the hard core Tory leavers seem that arsed anymore.

Neither does Farage, he couldn't wait to cash in. Think if he had hung around the Tory party would have done far better last time out as it seems those who jumped to UKIP from Labour went back to them.

Now neither party has anyone to hold them to account.

On 07/07/2017 at 00:24, Cunning Plan said:

He seems to have compassion, integrity and understanding.

But he is posh so no chance.

You might be surprised.

He has solid frame. No hint of the weasel about him. Unlike the other 'please like me' toffs that we've had to endure. The working class sometimes take to certain toffs and I could see JRM getting on fine with manual labourers in a pub.

Chris Skidmore, Barry Gardiner, Vince Cable, & Camilla Tominey.

Nazir Afzal

Who? :wanker:

Skidmore was opposed to Brexit prior to the 2016 EU membership referendum.[14] In February 2018, he argued in a speech to the Centre for Policy Studies that his party needed a broad and positive policy programme to gain wider support, further stating: "If we are just going to talk about Brexit then the Conservative Party will rapidly decline".[15]

Gardiner would probably refuse to be pigeonholed, insisting his only loyalty is to the Labour party. He was a remainer in the referendum but has insisted the result must be honoured. The position he set out in his speech in Brussels in March emphasises the incompatibility of many Labour ambitions with EU policy.

Fuck Vince, we all know what a turn coat cockwomble he is.

Nazir Afzal has stood down as chief executive of the Association of Police and Crime Commissioners amid reports of a row over media coverage of the Manchester terror attack.

Mr Afzal, who brought the prosecution against the Rochdale grooming gang as former crown prosecution chief, announced his resignation in a one line statement on Twitter.

He wrote: “Given media calls I confirm that I’ve resigned as chief executive of country’s police and crime commissioners

“I’m not saying anything publicly.”

He later said he was stopped from making any media appearances.

Mr Afzal added: "I was prohibited from doing ANY media or public engagement following terror attack. When people need more reassurance and understanding."

the So-Called BBC earlier claimed his departure is connected to a ‘row over media coverage of the terror attacks’.

Good God!

The deputy political editor of the Sunday Express Ms Tominey put Jeremy Corbyn-supporter Rachel Shabi on the back foot stating she was “derailing” Brexit in the interest of “being kind to foreigners” and Article 50 should be triggered now.

The remoners are as thick as shit.

"The people didn't understand what they were voting for. Except me, and all the remoaners, because we are so clever. It's just the thick bastard brexiteers that didn't understand it and voted the wrong way!"

"Help us, to help the mentally challenged."

:wanker:

2 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

The remoners are as thick as shit.

"The people didn't understand what they were voting for. Except me, and all the remoaners, because we are so clever. It's just the thick bastard brexiteers that didn't understand it and voted the wrong way!"

"Help us, to help the mentally challenged."

:wanker:

So no change in the line of argument then.

It is like a stuck record that has been running since the time the Referendum was first called.

God I hate these patronising twats.