• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Wight Flight

Question Time

1 minute ago, Virgil Caine said:

So no change in the line of argument then.

It is like a stuck record that has been running since the time the Referendum was first called.

God I hate these patronising twats. 

It's laughable.

If they ever did win and then achieved their goal. Then it would be game over for them as they wouldn't be able to direct piss onto shit.

It's like the black cabbies supporting self driving cars. O.o

Islama-piss-down-my-back-and-tell-me-it's-raining-phobia?

Is racist... The dislike of somebody because of their political views is racist. Like not liking Nazism is racist.... against white people and muslims.

If the So-Called BBC can't nail it down now, after all the hours they have spent on it. Then they can't.

29 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

The remoners are as thick as shit.

"The people didn't understand what they were voting for. Except me, and all the remoaners, because we are so clever. It's just the thick bastard brexiteers that didn't understand it and voted the wrong way!"

"Help us, to help the mentally challenged."

:wanker:

Always push this line back at them. As I do in my ‘Goading the Graun’ trolling, make the case for those of insufficient intelligence or education being excluded from the next vote.

Barry Gardener just said his constituency is majority non-British. As if it is a good thing.

Tories are dire. Country would be unrecognisable after 5 years of Marxist, pro-Islam Labour.

Boris's point about letterboxes was the lack of integration - a perfectly valid observation.

1 minute ago, Bkkandrew said:

Always push this line back at them. As I do in my ‘Goading the Graun’ trolling, make the case for those of insufficient intelligence or education being excluded from the next vote.

I think some sort of day care or camps for the uneducated imbeciles would be the next logical step. Not because I don't like them, just for community cohesion and to protect the educated against global warming.

Yes, that's it. Global warming.  

Just now, whocares said:

So what's the connection with Play School 1979 then?! o.O

It has the same tone. 

7 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

I think some sort of day care or camps for the uneducated imbeciles would be the next logical step. Not because I don't like them, just for community cohesion and to protect the educated against global warming.

Yes, that's it. Global warming.  

It has the same tone. 

Ah thanks - got it now!  (I had thought of that but wasn't very sure.)   I was wondering what sort of noise a #bbcqt panelist would make! :D

6 minutes ago, whocares said:

Ah thanks - got it now!  (I had thought of that but wasn't very sure.)   I was wondering what sort of noise a #bbcqt panelist would make! :D

If you have to explain the joke then it isn't funny.

So thanks for that! xD

Edited by XswampyX

6 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Not true. The audience would have been a Muslim minority back then.

We are all born muslim, didn't you know?

Smart arse. ;)

Edit for "proof"

Sahih Muslim Book 033, Hadith Number 6426.
Chapter : Everyone is born according to his true nature and the command pertaining to the demise of the children of the infidels and of the children of the Muslims.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: No babe is born but upon Fitra. It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist. A person said: Allah's Messenger, what is your opinion if they were to die before that (before reaching the age of adolescence when they can distinguish between right and wrong)? He said: It is Allah alone Who knows what they would be doing.

Edited by XswampyX

9 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Not true. The audience would have been a Muslim minority back then.

Dewsbury? Up North? Bradford somewhere? Probably be good representation of the local community?

6 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

At least JRM is on next week to add some humour to the bollocks.

Ideal. Good chance for the So-Called BBC to ridicule the toff for leave and push the agenda.

True or False.

#1. Muslims voting Conservative are like turkeys voting for Christmas ?

#2. Non-Muslims voting Labour are like turkeys voting for Christmas ?

#3. People voting LibDem are as bewildered as Vince Cable ?

#4. The economy of Leeds is greater than nine European countries combined and second only to London in UK ?

#5. The average wage of people in Leeds is highest in UK except London, South Manchester and Birmingham ?

#6. The economy of Leeds is greater than the Commonwealth countries T heresa M ay has visited on trade missions this year combined ?

#7. Labour MP Barry Gardiner represents a constituency with a greater number of voters born outside UK than born within UK ?

#8. Labour MP Barry Gardiner represents a constituency wherein over 180 different languages are spoken ?

#9. Camilla Tominey suggested a factor resulting in ignorance of different cultures may be because white communities fail to integrate fully with others ?

#10. Dewsbury is famously the home of many things apart from Dewsbury mosque ?   

Bonus question.

Nadiya Hussain has a lovely personality, warm, smiling and friendly, a perfect role model for head scarf wearing folks, regardless of gender. Question Time audience members wearing a head scarf can seem a little less agreeable, is this because they can't bake cakes as well as Nadiya or is this because Nadiya isn't representative because she's always lovely, happy knowing she's brilliant at baking ?  

The winner will receive a two night stay at the new Doubletree Hotel York, based on Luxury Suite including Bed & Breakfast plus Evening Meal. Drinks Credit of £100 included. Complimentary Valet Parking. Choice of mid-week or week-end stay.  Free admission to National Railway Museum, Jorvik Viking Museum including priority admission to Return Of The Vikings, and a VIP tour of York Minster accompanied by winners choice of Dame Judi Dench, Sean Bean, Brian Blessed, Sir Ben Kingsley, Brian Glover, Peter Firth, Dame Diana Rigg or Sir Michael Parkinson.*

*Subject to availability.**

**Substitution by member of part-time bar staff from nearby Guy Fawkes Pub may be offered.***

***Given a choice ask for Wendy.

image.png.8c70117fc6ec4e2242363dc1a6689eb6.png

An overwhelming number of entries for our Question Time quiz.

Many with all answers correct.

Let's have tie-breakers.

#1. Railways were invented in the North-West of England two hundred years ago.

#2. The first steam engine ran along a railway track in the North-West of England.

#3. The first passenger service by steam railway ran between Swansea and Mumbles in the North-West of England.

16 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

Labour's answer to everything is to spend more money now that your kids will have to pay back.

Because you will benefit and vote for us. Your kids will suffer but they don't have the vote so Feck  'em.

After living the last 8 years under Tory rule its clear they will spend what it takes to keep themselvss and their Surrey voters in free money no matter what the cost.

And i am paying for it along with my kid.