• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Right, left wing Terrorism Intelligence Officer

They keep using the acronym RLWT in the job description as though this is an actual thing.

Isn't it just terrorism?  I don't see how it helps to categorise it.

Germany now reports on right wing terrorism and includes within that islamic terrorism.

What about the IRA / INLA - were they right wing because they were Irish nationalists or left wing because they were against the government?

How about the various Kurdish terrorist groups.  Are they right wing because they want a Kurdish state or left wing because they are attacking the Turkish government?

Or is possible that the coining of the term "Right, left wing terrorism" is purely in order to start a widespread pattern of referring to all terrorism with a phrase starting with the word "Right"?  I think this.

The successful applicant will be required to work flexibly on occasion and at short notice due to the operational requirements of the unit. This may involve some evening/weekend work and overnight stays for which the appropriate allowances will be paid. During times of operational necessity, the post holder will be required to work elsewhere within the country.

Not only do they want to pay peanuts, they want you to "work flexibly" 

its funny how this flexible working is only ever in favour of the employer. 

fuck that. 

1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

I’m in if I get a walther a nice suit and to shag lots of women in not sure about the martini mind you

Having read the JD you get a laptop and a projector and get to visit lots of places to give a Powerpoint presentation to "raise awareness".

The nearest you get to a Walther is a laser pointer to highlight bits on specific pages.

1 minute ago, eight said:

What if a terrorist movement emerges from the centre ground? They will never see it coming.

Or religious types, or cultists like Charles Manson.

Liberal terrorists in the US:

Willem Van Spronsen, a member of Antifa, attempted to detonate several propane tanks at an ICE facility on July 13. His attack failed as he was shot dead by police officers.

His rhetoric aligns with that of AOC's. He made several comments about immigration facilities in his manifesto, comments eerily similar to Rep. Occasional-Cortex, who also called migrant detention centers "concentration camps."

On June 14, 2017, James Hodgkinson committed a mass shooting and attempted to murder several Republican Members of Congress before being taken out by a police officer. 

Hodgkinson critically wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalice (R-LA) early in the 10-minute firefight. He was a staunch supporter of Sen. Bernie Sanders.

Bill Ayers was the co-founder of the Weather Underground, a group committed to violence to end the Vietnam War.

His organization would eventually bomb several public buildings – including police stations. Ayers associates would go on to kill multiple people. However, the federal government's case against him collapsed.

Ayers' past received renewed scrutiny when it was revealed that he and Obama were neighbors in Chicago.

Floyd Lee Corkins II attempted to commit a mass shooting at the Family Research Council over the hyper-partisan Southern Poverty Law Center labeling the Christian right organization a hate group.

Corkins shot an unarmed security guard in the arm before being tackled to the ground. The conflict between the SPLC and FRC was over the FRC’s policy proposals affecting LGBT individuals that the SPLC determined to be homophobic.

Chris Dorner, a Los Angeles Police Officer gone rogue, went on a rampage in 2013 where he killed several police officers and their families. It's possible anti-police rhetoric further radicalized Dorner. 

The Puerto Rican Liberation Army advocated for the full independence of Puerto Rico and committed over 100 bombings across the country, most of which were in New York City. Several of those arrested and charged for their terroristic acts were offered clemency by President Bill Clinton. 

And so it goes on.

https://americanactionnews.com/articles/6-new-york-s-worst-fuerzas-armadas-de-liberacion-nacional

34 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

I’m in if I get a walther a nice suit and to shag lots of women in not sure about the martini mind you

You have to shag Judi Dench to get the job 

47 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Having read the JD you get a laptop and a projector and get to visit lots of places to give a Powerpoint presentation to "raise awareness".

The nearest you get to a Walther is a laser pointer to highlight bits on specific pages.

I’m over qualified fuck that

5 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Or religious types, or cultists like Charles Manson.

Liberal terrorists in the US:

Willem Van Spronsen, a member of Antifa, attempted to detonate several propane tanks at an ICE facility on July 13. His attack failed as he was shot dead by police officers.

His rhetoric aligns with that of AOC's. He made several comments about immigration facilities in his manifesto, comments eerily similar to Rep. Occasional-Cortex, who also called migrant detention centers "concentration camps."

On June 14, 2017, James Hodgkinson committed a mass shooting and attempted to murder several Republican Members of Congress before being taken out by a police officer. 

Hodgkinson critically wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalice (R-LA) early in the 10-minute firefight. He was a staunch supporter of Sen. Bernie Sanders.

Bill Ayers was the co-founder of the Weather Underground, a group committed to violence to end the Vietnam War.

His organization would eventually bomb several public buildings – including police stations. Ayers associates would go on to kill multiple people. However, the federal government's case against him collapsed.

Ayers' past received renewed scrutiny when it was revealed that he and Obama were neighbors in Chicago.

Floyd Lee Corkins II attempted to commit a mass shooting at the Family Research Council over the hyper-partisan Southern Poverty Law Center labeling the Christian right organization a hate group.

Corkins shot an unarmed security guard in the arm before being tackled to the ground. The conflict between the SPLC and FRC was over the FRC’s policy proposals affecting LGBT individuals that the SPLC determined to be homophobic.

Chris Dorner, a Los Angeles Police Officer gone rogue, went on a rampage in 2013 where he killed several police officers and their families. It's possible anti-police rhetoric further radicalized Dorner. 

The Puerto Rican Liberation Army advocated for the full independence of Puerto Rico and committed over 100 bombings across the country, most of which were in New York City. Several of those arrested and charged for their terroristic acts were offered clemency by President Bill Clinton. 

And so it goes on.

https://americanactionnews.com/articles/6-new-york-s-worst-fuerzas-armadas-de-liberacion-nacional

Long history of anarchists committing terrorist attacks in the US, including the assassination of President Mckinley. Ted Kaczynski, the Ybabomber, was very much in that tradition.

To think that all those "operatives" in the tv series Spooks are on £24,000 a year - and that's probably maximum considering the way employers advertise.  Not much above minimum wage.

How Bond managed to live in places like Mayfair and run cars like Bentley Dropheads, Rolls Royces and Aston Martins must be open to conjecture.

Edited by twocents

9 hours ago, Popuplights said:

The successful applicant will be required to work flexibly on occasion and at short notice due to the operational requirements of the unit. This may involve some evening/weekend work and overnight stays for which the appropriate allowances will be paid. During times of operational necessity, the post holder will be required to work elsewhere within the country.

Not only do they want to pay peanuts, they want you to "work flexibly" 

That'll be the shagging wimmin bit.

14 hours ago, MrPin said:

That sounds like a rotten job, and that amount on money won't buy much intelligence, even in Derbyshire.

Coming from a small market town in Deryshire I would have to agree. Whenever I go back I always keep my hands in my pockets so they can't see that I have opposable thumbs.