DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Do you like a big bathroom?

sarahbell

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Nice house but that bathroom has been poorly planned. Could have had a gym or walk in wardrobe alongside a very nice bathroom. 

Is there actually supposed to be a bath there?

It probably looks bigger than it is because of annoying estate agents' photo distortion attempt to make spaces look wider. Note the radiator looks too wide.

Why are there 5 toilets? I thought it was a decease which only affects new builds.

Zuckerberg is a evil cunt, every fucker i know wants me to join whatsapp or some other shit, im not doing it. The bloke and his company are a prick.

On 14/09/2019 at 02:15, Bobthebuilder said:

Zuckerberg is a evil cunt, every fucker i know wants me to join whatsapp or some other shit, im not doing it. The bloke and his company are a prick.

Most don't get Whatsapp is owned by FB. I was on site the other week and a girl was telling everyone how she's deleted her FB account because they spy on you etc etc. another asked "how she communicated with her friends?", "Whatsapp" she replied. Moron :)

30 minutes ago, Cosmic Apple said:

Most don't get Whatsapp is owned by FB. I was on site the other week and a girl was telling everyone how she's deleted her FB account because they spy on you etc etc. another asked "how she communicated with her friends?", "Whatsapp" she replied. Moron :)

Yep, i get exactley the same, even mates telling me FB messenger is not FB. I once had messenger on my phone the damn thing was taking over within 2 days.

I am sure that one day facebook are going to be paying out a lot of comp, horrible, horrible business.

I stopped using all social media 2 years ago, many friends ask me why im no longer on it and after a brief chat they start to justify thier reasons for using it, they sound like bloody drug addicts. mental.

It's not really that moronic to fail to realise - after all it's called Messenger and nowhere do they say it's connected to Facebook. Same with WhatsApp - obviously intentional.

Archived