• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Stuey

White Flight Towns

Brixton is apparently posh now. My sister reckons it's a choice postcode for her younger colleagues, It used to be a right shithole when I attended the FE college there in the 70s.

Whitest areas in England ( top 10 ( well 12 because of joint 8th), may have missed one)..

Allerdale........98.9%

Eden ...98.8%

Scilly..98.8%

Mid Devon.......98.7%

Ryedale........98.7%

Torridge........98.7%

Stafford Moorlands..98.7%

Derbyshire Dales....98.6%

Purbeck.........98.6%

North Norfolk....98.6%

Redcar snd Cleveland..98.6%

West Somerset..98.6%

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_districts_and_their_ethnic_composition

Pick a town in there.

Three very white towns in need of enrichment on my latitide...Horncastle, Bakewell, Whitchurch

Edited by crashmonitor

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Anywhere in the south west or Wales.

As for wales north and west of the M4 

On a side note i think it`s becoming a bit of a white and brown flight destination ,it`s only anecdotal but i`m seeing quite a few "Asian" girls with white partners one couple just arrived up the road from me lovely couple but very cadgey about where they are from (midlands accent) ,i`m guessing the family don`t agree as i have seen the guys parents/siblings visit but never the girls 

39 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

As for wales north and west of the M4 

On a side note i think it`s becoming a bit of a white and brown flight destination ,it`s only anecdotal but i`m seeing quite a few "Asian" girls with white partners one couple just arrived up the road from me lovely couple but very cadgey about where they are from (midlands accent) ,i`m guessing the family don`t agree as i have seen the guys parents/siblings visit but never the girls 

A girl I was friends with at uni had to disappear completely. Her parents were Bangladeshi immigrants, and she had 9 brothers. She accidentally got pregnant. She fled to somewhere in Scotland because she was convinced her family would murder both her and her boyfriend when they found out.

1 hour ago, crashmonitor said:

Whitest areas in England ( top 10 ( well 12 because of joint 8th), may have missed one)..

Allerdale........98.9%

Eden ...98.8%

Scilly..98.8%

Mid Devon.......98.7%

Ryedale........98.7%

Torridge........98.7%

Purbeck.........98.6%

North Norfolk....98.6%

West Somerset..98.6%

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_districts_and_their_ethnic_composition

Pick a town in there.

Three very white towns in need of enrichment on my latitide...Horncastle, Bakewell, Whitchurch

They are working very hard to change that. 

2 hours ago, crashmonitor said:

Allerdale........98.9%

Eden ...98.8%

Scilly..98.8%

Mid Devon.......98.7%

Ryedale........98.7%

Torridge........98.7%

Purbeck.........98.6%

North Norfolk....98.6%

West Somerset..98.6%

Pick a town in there.

I am part of the White flight that has moved from multi-cultural Carlisle 98.1% to Allerdale 98.9%.

43 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

A girl I was friends with at uni had to disappear completely. Her parents were Bangladeshi immigrants, and she had 9 brothers. She accidentally got pregnant. She fled to somewhere in Scotland because she was convinced her family would murder both her and her boyfriend when they found out.

I work with a guy who`s son had to move to Aus for similar reasons 

I think uni could be the "problem" with the couples i`m seeing as they don`t come across or even look like the chavy types nor welfare dependant

2 hours ago, crashmonitor said:

Allerdale........98.9%

Eden ...98.8%

Scilly..98.8%

Mid Devon.......98.7%

Ryedale........98.7%

Torridge........98.7%

Purbeck.........98.6%

North Norfolk....98.6%

West Somerset..98.6%

Pick a town in there.

'Retirement' bungalows selling for 500k in Bakewell.  There's only rich boomers on final salary pensions buying here imo.  I suspect they'll be an age related crisis there before long, as the older residents will expect some home care, but the young carers will all be travelling at least 10 miles to do it and I suspect the shitty wages just won't cut the mustard.

5 hours ago, Stuey said:

I'll start...Lytham. Tranquil town south of Blackpool, easy access to west coast main line via Preston. Good restaurants and boozers in Novello and the Craft House. 

Interesting, there used to be a real lack of decent places to buy a drink in Lytham due to a lot of land having restrictive covenants placed on it by Quaker former owners. Nice place though otherwise and quite a contrast with the arsehole of Lancashire that is Blackpool.

6 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

I work with a guy who`s son had to move to Aus for similar reasons 

I think uni could be the "problem" with the couples i`m seeing as they don`t come across or even look like the chavy types nor welfare dependant

Some of these bints are traditional without being fundamental. Like western women 50 years ago. If they can lose the religion it may be worth risking a beheading. 

1 hour ago, Paulie said:

Some of these bints are traditional without being fundamental. Like western women 50 years ago. If they can lose the religion it may be worth risking a beheading. 

That`s what i meant by uni being a problem ,Islam is shit for them as a whole i suspect the western life at uni is hard to give up for some 

31 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

That`s what i meant by uni being a problem ,Islam is shit for them as a whole i suspect the western life at uni is hard to give up for some 

Islam is shit if you are young, poor, female or gay.

Its great if you are old bloke on bennies.

I still stand my statement that uk bennies are 100% haram because of booze tax.

13 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

I've been meaning to pop round for a cuppa. Sorry about the trumpet practice.