• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spunko

Brexit betrayal thread - Part 6

I think it's as simple as labour backtracked on honouring the referendum, that's what cost them this time compared to 2015, when they promised to honour the referendum. 

It's similar to the lib dumb wipeout in 2015 after they'd been elected with a main policy of scraping tuition fees, then trebled them. 

Despite everything that's said about Boris being untrustworthy, he was fighting the election based on trying to do exactly what he has been promising for ages. All the others were fighting based on lies, so the electorate actually showed themselves to be quite astute (not me, I voted the wrong way this election)

41 minutes ago, Tdog said:

I was merely stating what i believed he was implying .. but it was a hell of a fall.

Well I'm merely asking what the problems he was talking about were. I'm still none the wiser. Could be a classic case of Spygirl's usual MO of saying anything just to 'put someone right' that on deeper inspection is almost always total bollocks.

That 'hell of a fall' translated into the majority reducing from nearly 100 to still over 90.

Turn out was pretty much an all time low. If the last couple of elections and the referendum have proved anything it's that people only really get motivated to vote when they want to say something.

4 hours ago, Green Devil said:

On its website, the TBI says that it “aims to help make globalisation work for the many troughers, not the few.

The word troughers added just for clarity.

Edited by twocents

A great example of the sheer delusion of the ultra remainers. 

The UK - which I think is the world's 7th largest economy out of over 200 - is "mid size". xD

I wish these UK hating cunts would just fuck off to the EU they so clearly love. And dont come back. Ever. 

Screenshot_20191229-211702.png

9 minutes ago, ccc said:

A great example of the sheer delusion of the ultra remainers. 

The UK - which I think is the world's 7th largest economy out of over 200 - is "mid size". xD

I wish these UK hating cunts would just fuck off to the EU they so clearly love. And dont come back. Ever. 

Screenshot_20191229-211702.png

https://summit.news/2019/12/29/bank-of-america-trend-for-2020s-will-be-the-end-of-globalization/

Bank of America: Trend For 2020s Will be the “End of Globalization”

On 26/12/2019 at 17:09, Tdog said:

But you're giving a reason why people should have voted Labour, as their policies would have meant the next generation could afford a simple house to live in.

See the drop in numbers of people who voted for them between 1997 and the following election

Blair nealy trebled house prices I saw me priced out of liveing where I’m from very rapidly however no point crying about it to much 

25 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

How many remoaners in numerous public sector posts - earning big bucks and pensions - are going to do their best to sabotage the country going forward just so that they can prove their deluded point?

Many I would guess. If Boris wants to change the country in any meaningful way he’s going to have to tackle that. I doubt he will though, collectively they are far more powerful than any elected government can be.

23 minutes ago, Tdog said:

Blair and Corbyn are like night and day. But Blairs financial destruction has been copied down to a tee for the last 9.5 years, and i expect it to continue under his latest heir.

No ones crying, but its certainly worth speaking up. 

Are you sure no ones crying I see a lot of hatred and it makes me smile don’t hate the person who won it’s to

late hate the system and look for its weaknesses and exploit them every beast has a soft underbelly 

1 minute ago, Tdog said:

Yes i never cry, my kid told me so the other night.

Its merely disagreeing with people on the internet who support the status quo or lakc the intellect to put 2 and 2 together, i could hardly hate a username.

If you bother take to take in whats typed or linked to it does clearly show a "hatred" of the system.

Id be out the system by summer if the witch would move back to where she came from and i'd pay to stick the kid in the best school there, then i will rip "the system" off good and proper. Unfortunately that's not likely.

I don’t follow every link true but even if I did I’m multi tasking geting drunk and trying to arrange to fuck a femanist all at the same time so I apologise I’m a busy chap

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

How many remoaners in numerous public sector posts - earning big bucks and pensions - are going to do their best to sabotage the country going forward just so that they can prove their deluded point?

A lot hopefully to fuck there own pensions up lol

13 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18134125.labour-fresh-bid-avoid-no-deal-brexit-transition-period-extension/

Pointless pissing in the wind virtue signalling aimed at remainiacs or do Labour secretly have 50+ Tory MPs lined up to vote against the government? 

I can see that din`t every Tory candidate have to sign some sort of Brexit pact before the GE ?

If so i`m sure it would have something regarding a P45 in it

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

I can see that din`t every Tory candidate have to sign some sort of Brexit pact before the GE ?

He could only throw them out of the party.

However the country voted in favour of a decisive Brexit.

How moronic MPs are us yet to be seen.

21 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

I can’t see it either, I’m just curious as to why they would waste time with such a pointless amendment.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

I can’t see it either, I’m just curious as to why they would waste time with such a pointless amendment.

Just projecting his virtue ,Steptoe is not going to give up his leadership ,my money is on him standing for election again ,,,this is in effect his campaign of tough talk to keep momentum on his side the people who put him where he is and he knows they have the numbers to re elect him 

Edited by Long time lurking

4 minutes ago, Tdog said:

Whilst i cant see that happening, when you look at the competition to replace him he might as well stay on.

The Tories have people Mark Francois and Steve Baker in the background who the plebs can relate to ... more so the former, do Labour have an equivalent to these ... i know they've identikit woman as the Tories have but they're all fucken useless. 

Time will tell ,he`s got way to much to say ,and all the dancing is done to the tune momentum play 

What he`s saying is the same shit that lost them the election ,it appeals to one faction of the labour party the part that elected him as leader ,,,solidarity  

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18134125.labour-fresh-bid-avoid-no-deal-brexit-transition-period-extension/

Pointless pissing in the wind virtue signalling aimed at remainiacs or do Labour secretly have 50+ Tory MPs lined up to vote against the government? 

An explanatory statement on the proposal reads: “This new clause would restore the role for Parliament  Momentum in deciding whether to extend transition to avoid a WTO (World Trade Organisation) Brexit.”

For clarity.

Edited by twocents

7 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

theatre, for their followers.