• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spunko

Brexit betrayal thread - Part 6

On a different topic, even though all Tory MPs who stood in the election signed up to supporting Boris's deal going through by Jan 31, I still think there's a good chance some will vote against it in some way. My money's on these 4:

Stephen Brine
Greg Clark
Stephen Hammond
Caroline Noakes

FWIW, I think Labour may actually abstain for the most part.

Edit to add: The Lords may try to delay it in some way too. It'll fun to see what Boris does if they try that. With Cummings advising him, it would likely be some variant of the prorogation dead cat.

Edited by TheBlueCat

Just jail that cunt Gina Miller and stick her in the Tower. 

She's done enough winding up cunty shite to deserve her at least 50 years in solitude. 

2 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

: The Lords may try to delay it in some way too. It'll fun to see what Boris does if they try that. With Cummings advising him, it would likely be some variant of the prorogation dead cat.

If they did they would be placing themselves on a very `sticky wicket`, especially considering the media attention they have had in the last few years regarding the justification of their existence ...a non-elected body trying to suppress a democratically determined (twice now) decision?...the electorate would be livid!

4 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

If they did they would be placing themselves on a very `sticky wicket`, especially considering the media attention they have had in the last few years regarding the justification of their existence ...a non-elected body trying to suppress a democratically determined (twice now) decision?...the electorate would be livid!

Honestly, I would put nothing past remainers at this point, they long ago abandoned any pretence of respecting democracy. The Salisbury Convention allows for short delays but doesn't define short so I can easily see them blocking it for a month or so in an attempt to force Boris to ask for yet another extension.

13 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

Honestly, I would put nothing past remainers at this point, they long ago abandoned any pretence of respecting democracy. The Salisbury Convention allows for short delays but doesn't define short so I can easily see them blocking it for a month or so in an attempt to force Boris to ask for yet another extension.

We have had three votes including and since 2016.

2016 Referendum = vote to leave. 

2017 election = all major parties said they would respect the voters of the referendum.

2019 - most of these same parties changed their minds and told us well actually maybe not let's just consider cancelling democracy. 

2019 - The only major party who again stated they would respect the 2016 result - even if it looks like a lame version - absolutely destroy all the turncoats.

Time is up. That's three attempts. Those who continue to try to deny me and everyone else their democratic right should be rounded up. Doors smashed in 3am. Dragged away. Put in front of the cameras in a jumpsuit and labelled a traitor. Jailed for life. 

There comes a time when these arseholes should be brought up for the crimes they are committing. 

And I'm certainly not a fan of a police state or anything. But these people are actively campaigning against democracy. Jail them for life. 

4 minutes ago, ccc said:

2017 election = all major parties said they would respect the voters of the referendum.

2019 - most of these same parties changed their minds and told us well actually maybe not let's just consider cancelling democracy. 

2019 - The only major party who again stated they would respect the 2016 result - even if it looks like a lame version - absolutely destroy all the turncoats.

Time is up. That's three attempts. Those who continue to try to deny me and everyone else their democratic right should be rounded up. Doors smashed in 3am. Dragged away. Put in front of the cameras in a jumpsuit and labelled a traitor. Jailed for life. 

There comes a time when these arseholes should be brought up for the crimes they are committing. 

And I'm certainly not a fan of a police state or anything. But these people are actively campaigning against democracy. Jail them for life. 

Come on man, say what you think! My guess is that it will pass by the end of January but I expect some attempts at procedural wrangling all the same. The anti-democrats have developed a taste for lawfare and I can't see why they'd suddenly stop now.

Just now, TheBlueCat said:

Come on man, say what you think! My guess is that it will pass by the end of January but I expect some attempts at procedural wrangling all the same. The anti-democrats have developed a taste for lawfare and I can't see why they'd suddenly stop now.

I just think there comes a time where the powers that be should show some balls for the "right" reasons after all the token jailing they already do. 

People have regularly been jailed for saying naughty things on twitter - but this Miller cunt still walks around a free women for literally trying to destroy democracy in the UK ? 

Out of order imo. Jail her for treason. She's not even British FFS !

1 minute ago, ccc said:

I just think there comes a time where the powers that be should show some balls for the "right" reasons after all the token jailing they already do. 

People have regularly been jailed for saying naughty things on twitter - but this Miller cunt still walks around a free women for literally trying to destroy democracy in the UK ? 

I couldn't agree more! I don't think treason works for foreigners, so it would have to be for spying or something.

17 minutes ago, ccc said:

Is she legally in the country?:D

44 minutes ago, ccc said:

Just so we're clear, you want to smash Gina's doors in? 

11 hours ago, MrXxxx said:

BBC

Lords

Bring it on!

14 hours ago, MrXxxx said:

£80k a year for turning up ,,i think they will be keeping their heads well below the parapets

There `s a chance for a egotistic PM to go down in history there  

I'd like to thank the abusive remoaners for bringing us Brexit (albeit a crappy version - but at least it's a basis to work from).

Without your insults (wacist, stoopid) you wouldn't have divided the country to such an extent that unemployed former pit workers would have voted for Johnson. 

As a lifelong lib dem* / green voter, I could never have bought myself to vote Conservative....

..... but well done, your vicious insults achieved precisely the opposite that your furious keyboard pounding was intended to do.

Big shout out to MCC, and the 3 or 4 other ultra remoaners on ToS - you have achieved something. It was obviously the diametric opposite to your wishes**, but at least you made a difference.

* never again after facebook Nick Clegg's love in with Cameron in the garden

** were the ultra remoaners stealth leavers? Or were they so ignorant that they thought that insulting the majority would make the majority think like them?