DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Brexit betrayal thread - Part 6

8 minutes ago, Green Devil said:

A last minute deal or and EXTENSION IS probably more likely that macron giving up fishing. 

Possibly..  though I’m actually pretty impressed with Boris’ rhetoric so far..  he seems to be doubling down on retaining our sovereignty and telling Brussels to whistle..    good man.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Trump over here fast. Announce 0% corporation tax and 0% tariffs (excluding retaliatory tariffs). Repeat with the Japanese and Chinese (excluding security sensitive industries for the Chinese).

From what I can piece together from all over the place: [1] Boris Johnson has not signed the copy of the Surrender Bill letter and has sent that unsigned copy to the EU. [2] Under EU law, th

So if I understand it correctly, the wishes of the 52% in the referendum have been "fulfilled" by our MPs: Legislating that no deal has to be removed from the negotiating table Legislat

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Libspero said:

Have the Europeans announced they are going to build a wall across Ireland yet?

I can highly recommend doing a lap of the M50 round Dublin with an apoplectic Irish cabby explaining to him that the British have committed to not building a hard border and that if one is built it will be their blessed EU that builds it.

It doesn't fit with the usual anti-British script.

For maximum effect these truths are best delivered in the most annoying, fake-posh, southern English accent one can muster.

I going to 'fess up.

I have no bloody idea whats going in with the negotiations at present. Or who is betraying who.

All I get on searching are items from The Express than then merge with WWWIII and the oncoming snowmegeddon for the this, the last and future winters.

Other than add ski equipment to my survival list for Brexitworldwarsnowmageddon...I am lost..